Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Track Snippets/Previews (Give feedback before posting yours)

Need feedback on your Hardstyle track? Post it here

Postby F8 » 29 Sep 2018, 16:17

@KRB-MP nice, but for me it's too fast and more bass next time.

F8
State Newcomer

Postby F8 » 02 Oct 2018, 15:41

@KLAUS good

F8
State Newcomer

Postby Qobalt » 03 Oct 2018, 11:59

Excuse me, F8, what the fuck are you posting here? Cheap edits of existing songs which sound like fart? :rofl:
Qobalt (25)
State Celebrity

Postby F8 » 05 Oct 2018, 14:44

@Qobalt not the same

F8
State Newcomer

Postby F8 » 12 Oct 2018, 21:09

@Cryptex :listen:
F8
State Newcomer

Postby KLAUS » 16 Oct 2018, 19:36

@Cryptex:
Thanks for your feedback, I’ve tried to add more reverb to my lead sounds to make it more full.
Your track: The break/build-up should have more lows in my opinion. But besides that, I think it is a good track, like the vibe of it. One thing: It seems like the tail of the kick is a bit too short, but that could also be a choice. NC’s kick has that most of the time as well, seems like the wobble of the tail ends before the next kick starts, but the lows are still there till the end of the kick. Is that your choice? Hope you know what I mean.

Here is one snippet of a track of mine:

KLAUS
State Outsider

Postby F8 » 16 Oct 2018, 21:01

@KLAUS not bad :star:

F8
State Newcomer

Postby Blackowls » 17 Oct 2018, 15:05

They are not the out of mind that create the hardstyle, but it is the hardstyle that creates the out of mind (L)
hardstyle lover, listen and comment if you want :)
Blackowls
State Outsider

Postby F8 » 17 Oct 2018, 18:23

@Blackowls strong but it needs melody part with kicks

F8
State Newcomer

Postby F8 » 18 Oct 2018, 18:28

@SNOOPP the kick

F8
State Newcomer

Postby Gunner1001 » 20 Oct 2018, 13:52

@ f8 , lots of things you post , so i conclude them in one :)

i like your way of thinking , perhaps your system of making tracks realy works out for you . though i miss some kind of green red line , a story in the tracks , plus the kick seems to me as it is to fast made :) take some time for that , try to step off the green line system , and be playfull with the tracks , suprise the world with something stupid yet brilliant at the same time :) , keep it going , i like your motivation :)

@ klaus , i like it :) , its like korsakoff unleash the beast :D , realy getting ready for something to do when listning this , dont know what more to say , this type of early hardstyle seems fitting in what you created :) good job

@ black owls , i like your way of thinking :) , the vocals , seem fitting , i like the reversed kicks , the '' delete sound like gated kicks '' i dont like :) , they miss the punch in the kick , maby make that kind of kicks a little bit more powerish , make it blow the speakers :) , the build of the track <3 , i like :)
Good job !

now for my new stuff i made :) , yet another bootleg / edit . of a track i once wake up on , yet with reason events , i found the motivion to finish this :) , sometimes you just have that connection to how a track should be sounding like :)

what do you guys think ?
let me know :)

Reuploaded it , this time with a build before the actual qlimax :P , love sundays ^^

Last edited by Gunner1001 on 21 Oct 2018, 12:32, edited 1 time in total.
Gunner1001
State Outsider

Postby F8 » 20 Oct 2018, 19:38

@Gunner1001 you have taste of music

F8
State Newcomer

Postby KRB-MP » 23 Oct 2018, 12:36

@Gunner1001
I like the concept in its own, the sounds aren't clean enough, while some samples are so it makes a sort of conflict between the samples and the sounds you made, it's not so nice to ear, the melodies are pretty catchy, sometimes your low pitching could sounds a bit weird (maybe fix it with pitching your kick with kontakt)
Overall, it as potential, keep it up ! (I also love the beginning part)

@F8
Not my cup of tea, but like Gunner said, keep doing things your own way !

My first attempt making a Euphoric Hardstyle track (climax part), kick isn't mine (I know, I'm shameful, if some of you got any advices on how to make this kind of kick, I'd really appreciate if you could share it with me)

EDIT :

I finally made a whole track based on that melody

KRB-MP (20)
State Newcomer

Postby Gunner1001 » 25 Oct 2018, 18:42

thankx for your your feedback KRB , i listen to your snippet :)

the key of the kick on 9 seconds and 10 seconds seems wrong somehow , maby try another key / pitch in the kick
same goes for the '' high '' kick at 19 seconds , it seems also that maby another key would sound better with this

for the rest , nice melody :) , im curious what whould happen if you put the main lead ( square lead ? ) with some extra decay on it :D ( reverb ) , i think it will sound larger in total , more epic :)

for the whole track , i love the piano start , but when the synth comes in , those 2 combined sound also not pitched even , not keying with each other , and because the rest of the melody in the track is based not on the piano sounds , maby you should or make the piano part fit in better , orrrr , maby record a automation clip where you turn the pitch slowly down to the right level of key in comparison with the synth melody .

i like the track for the rest :) , catchy stuff .

and as weird as it sounded in the snippet , the high kicks sound allright in the complete track :D , did you changed it a little bit in the track ?
Gunner1001
State Outsider

Postby KRB-MP » 26 Oct 2018, 10:15

Thank you Gunner for your feedback !
Well in the climax part I though there was 2 much "2 notes" kicks, so I decided to replace 2 different pitches by a G# one during 4 notes, in order to make it sounds better
About the piano it's because it's played on 2 octaves, I'll try to add more decay on the square next time,
But thank you a lot for your feedback !
KRB-MP (20)
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles