Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hardstylez - Modulated (Free Track)

Need feedback on your Hardstyle track? Post it here

Postby DJHardstylez » 17 Dec 2016, 10:12

HardstyleHenk:
DJHardstylez:you didnt even say welcome to me Emre and like you being really acting baddest towards me Bibifoc lmao, you must really hate me for having talent. :-( I m not arrogant or something but a little more about the music and don t play it personal, ltrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hardstylez I'm going to leave the forum if you keep acting like sh#t towards me

wow wow wow.
If you had TALENT you're tracks would a bit more professional then what they are now. Look first of all learn more about how to improve your sounds before acting like you are a famous motherfucker that dont give a shit about opinions.In this stage of producing you need to have opinions to improve! :)
Beste Henk,
I said I wanted to learn more about Hard Dance but nobody responded to that only gave me onzin!! search that word in Dutch ;-)
DJHardstylez
State Newcomer

Postby DJHardstylez » 17 Dec 2016, 10:13

I m no famous mf shut the f up about my mom pleaz :-( thank youu
DJHardstylez
State Newcomer

Postby DJHardstylez » 17 Dec 2016, 10:14

you are being a bunch of assholes towards me tryin to destroy what I love, making my music for fun and I like my music and what others think I don t care anymore.
DJHardstylez
State Newcomer

Postby DJHardstylez » 17 Dec 2016, 10:17

http://10000hours.nl/dj-hardstylez-my-d ... -my-power/ ID&T likes me that's what counts. Robbert Hardwell thinks I'm talented why should I care what some hating bloggers think, not even bloggers..
DJHardstylez
State Newcomer

Postby DJHardstylez » 17 Dec 2016, 10:18

I know that you just maybe just being jealous of me ;-)
DJHardstylez
State Newcomer

Postby HardstyleHenk » 17 Dec 2016, 13:27

DJHardstylez:
HardstyleHenk:
DJHardstylez:you didnt even say welcome to me Emre and like you being really acting baddest towards me Bibifoc lmao, you must really hate me for having talent. :-( I m not arrogant or something but a little more about the music and don t play it personal, ltrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hardstylez I'm going to leave the forum if you keep acting like sh#t towards me

wow wow wow.
If you had TALENT you're tracks would a bit more professional then what they are now. Look first of all learn more about how to improve your sounds before acting like you are a famous motherfucker that dont give a shit about opinions.In this stage of producing you need to have opinions to improve! :)
Beste Henk,
I said I wanted to learn more about Hard Dance but nobody responded to that only gave me onzin!! search that word in Dutch ;-)

Haha that onzin of yours is part of it. You will have people that like every track of you and people that try to smash you to the ground. Its just part of it. :D
HardstyleHenk (15)
State Native

Postby DJHardstylez » 17 Dec 2016, 16:25

HardstyleHenk:
DJHardstylez:
HardstyleHenk:
Beste Henk,
well okay..

Haha that onzin of yours is part of it. You will have people that like every track of you and people that try to smash you to the ground. Its just part of it. :D

i can agree with the last part but sometimes its kinda hard what people say in our fkin society which ahould be more a beautiful world in my opinion.
DJHardstylez
State Newcomer

Postby DJHardstylez » 17 Dec 2016, 16:25

should be more beautiful I meant
DJHardstylez
State Newcomer

Postby Ilidien » 17 Dec 2016, 17:51

Lurking this thread has been the most fun ive had for months, hardstylez acting as if hes already famous, everyone getting offended by everything, I haven't seen anyone give ANY constructive feedback, I guess I will have to be the first:
https://soundcloud.com/djhardstylez/har ... radio-edit
vocals in the intro should be louder, hard to hear whats being said.
Lead starts up at full power, might look into fading/lowpassing it in;

the melody is pretty good, but it has very little variation, you can try to change a few notes every bar, or make the progression slightly different once or twice.

Mix wise the kick at 0:57 should be a bit more in front of the mix.

The lead could use some more reverb/eq, sounds harsh and one-dimensional.

also mixing a tok of a regular kick with a reversed bass kick doesnt sound all that well.

I see progress in the tracks, you are learning and improving a lot.

Im going to reiterate what i said before, you really need to change the melody up, Right now I think its the same exact melody repeated over and over.

Hope this helps, don't take people too seriously, even me.
Ilidien (22)
State Tourist

Postby DJHardstylez » 18 Dec 2016, 11:39

Ilidien:Lurking this thread has been the most fun ive had for months, hardstylez acting as if hes already famous, everyone getting offended by everything, I haven't seen anyone give ANY constructive feedback, I guess I will have to be the first:
https://soundcloud.com/djhardstylez/har ... radio-edit
vocals in the intro should be louder, hard to hear whats being said.
Lead starts up at full power, might look into fading/lowpassing it in;

the melody is pretty good, but it has very little variation, you can try to change a few notes every bar, or make the progression slightly different once or twice.

Mix wise the kick at 0:57 should be a bit more in front of the mix.

The lead could use some more reverb/eq, sounds harsh and one-dimensional.

also mixing a tok of a regular kick with a reversed bass kick doesnt sound all that well.

I see progress in the tracks, you are learning and improving a lot.

Im going to reiterate what i said before, you really need to change the melody up, Right now I think its the same exact melody repeated over and over.

Hope this helps, don't take people too seriously, even me.

well thank you very much!! I m enjoying this reaction!! hahah finally a normal respond.
DJHardstylez
State Newcomer

Postby Bibifoc » 18 Dec 2016, 22:12

Your tracks are still the straight minimum (short too but maybe it's just to showcase the mainparts), you should try incorporating more sounds and tricks.
For example in https://soundcloud.com/djhardstylez/har ... s-blessing the melody sounds better than previous tracks but there is a part at 54 seconds to 1:05 where there is the repetitive vocal (with a little reverb and that's all) only with the kicks pounding at the same rhythm.
Bibifoc (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby DJHardstylez » 19 Dec 2016, 17:15

thank you i WILL IMPROVE SOME MORE GIVE ME SOME TIME HAHAH
DJHardstylez
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles