State Tourist

Postby infuzed » 01 Feb 2018, 22:56

This track gave me cancer.
infuzed
State Outsider

Postby shurk » 01 Feb 2018, 23:50

infuzed:This track gave me cancer.

how constructive your feedback is, fuckwit _O_
i can imagine that the op is really encouraged after reading your shitty comment.
shurk
State Newcomer

Postby infuzed » 01 Feb 2018, 23:56

shurk:how constructive your feedback is, fuckwit _O_
i can imagine that the op is really encouraged after reading your shitty comment.

At least i am not randomly offending people :) Just give your feedback or get out ;)
infuzed
State Outsider

Postby The Convicted » 02 Feb 2018, 00:04

I think as we're in the producers section, we can go deeper into analyzing the track other than "it gives me cancer". Give him a constructive post want you find bad here instead :)
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby infuzed » 02 Feb 2018, 00:12

Constructive Feedback incoming.

First: That's not a bootleg. You just took the original track and tried to rebuild the drop while adding some stuff here and there.

Second: Put some more work in your sound design and mixing skills. The lead sounds shit and i don't even want to talk about the mix.

Third: Try to finish one good quality track instead of 4828268592 bad quality tracks as I see like 74829295 posts from you in this thread. Quality is always more important than quantity.
infuzed
State Outsider

Postby EMi » 02 Feb 2018, 01:18

I made the whole track by myself. Sorry if you don't like it.
I'll try to improve it :(
EMi
State Tourist

Postby EMi » 02 Feb 2018, 02:04

Please don't hate Infuzed it's his opinion and I respect that. I just made this quickly probably is shit so I'll deal with it :)
EMi
State Tourist

Postby The-SillyAk » 02 Feb 2018, 05:44

I actually like this, but it doesn't sound very professional and sounds quite unfinished and just super jumpy and random with the use of sounds. Needs the polish of a more experienced producer.

Good job though :)
Can't go past those Alan Watts samples.
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Postby dhamiri_k » 02 Feb 2018, 06:12

I'm listening on my laptop speakers, so I try my best to not to touch the low end side cause that might be inaccurate.

the kick is not my taste due to its character, it's kind of unfinished sounding but I'm sure you can fix that for sure, take your time on it. The second melody kinda not get along with the first melody with the notes, a bit random from my point of view. If you want to recreate the original lead sound in this bootleg, it dosen't come close. This lead kinda bit harsh sounding than the original ones. My suggestion is that try to make the lead a less ringy than as of it now.

Overall, the bootleg is okay. I have problems in rushing of making a track too, so I try to not finish the track as quick as possible as I can examine what's wrong in a track i'm working. But all in all, you did a great work. Keep it up and don't give up!

I can't give in detail feedback but this is what I can say to help you out. Hope I help you a bit :D
Hi I'm Dhamiri-K ;D
dhamiri_k (23)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles