Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Spirit Of Hardstyle

For all Hardstyle radioshows & podcasts (Basically all mix series, one topic per series)

Postby Freddy » 30 Oct 2017, 18:40

Surprise surprise!

The first episode of the official Spirit Of Hardstyle Podcast is coming to you this Friday. Providing you with the best hardstyle and exclusive tracks every month from now on.

Freddy
State Hero

Postby John Cove » 30 Oct 2017, 18:49

This could be the end of Atmozfears/NC/Audiotricz/BM exclusives for HWS ;-)
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby dolanpls » 30 Oct 2017, 18:59

John Cove:This could be the end of Atmozfears/NC/Audiotricz/BM exclusives for HWS ;-)

Yeah, but think about how much Coone is sweating right now :+
dolanpls (22)
State Native

Postby John Cove » 30 Oct 2017, 19:18

dolanpls:
John Cove:This could be the end of Atmozfears/NC/Audiotricz/BM exclusives for HWS ;-)

Yeah, but think about how much Coone is sweating right now :+

Most of the time he has Dirty Workz exclusives only. His podcast is totally boring for me anyway.
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby solarized » 30 Oct 2017, 20:07

Wow this is going to be amazing!! :D
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 30 Oct 2017, 21:08

Hoping for enough promo's, it's been a bit quiet around the guys and I want new stuff :D
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby The Convicted » 30 Oct 2017, 21:17

That's not how it works :P
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby Bomberz » 30 Oct 2017, 21:18

I prefer one podcast full of promos, like the first HWS episodes than 15 different podcasts with one promo track each :yawn:
Bomberz (24)
Global Mod

Postby John Cove » 30 Oct 2017, 21:29

The Convicted:

That's not how it works :P

What do you mean? They will premiere their new stuff now, not Heady anymore. He will get them when they already included them in their own podcast.
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby Emre » 30 Oct 2017, 22:03

Bomberz:I prefer one podcast full of promos, like the first HWS episodes than 15 different podcasts with one promo track each :yawn:

This.. feels like new stuff is more and more 'exclusive'.. so many stuff that take ages to release, slow release policies, not hearing anything from artists 3+ months in a row release-wise, promo's are scarce.. where are the days when previews were just bursting out and artists didn't have to keep everything super exclusive for ages and act all special and mysterious about it :(
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby John Cove » 30 Oct 2017, 22:26

Emre:
Bomberz:I prefer one podcast full of promos, like the first HWS episodes than 15 different podcasts with one promo track each :yawn:

This.. feels like new stuff is more and more 'exclusive'.. so many stuff that take ages to release, slow release policies, not hearing anything from artists 3+ months in a row release-wise, promo's are scarce.. where are the days when previews were just bursting out and artists didn't have to keep everything super exclusive for ages and act all special and mysterious about it :(

To be honest, it has been like this since 2006. We had this topic on Global Hardstyle & Screamer Hardstyle back than, too.
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby tomm!c » 30 Oct 2017, 22:49

Emre:

Where is the time that we all sent each other 'promo's' in exchange for other promo's via MSN Messenger. And had conversations like: 'Nah, you won't get this one, it's too rare, nearly anybody has this one', 'True, but I have Abject - In Our Memories in .wav in return', 'Wow, seriously'. And so on...

:+
tomm!c
State Citizen

Postby ThePrincipal » 31 Oct 2017, 00:04

It's all about placement of items in the market. Better to have control over that than someone else.

I couldn't care less if a podcast has promos on it or not. Holding promos in high regard is so 2006 ;)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Native

Postby Emre » 31 Oct 2017, 00:26

^ Well it's probably because I constantly need fresh new stuff (and many with me do) - to keep it interesting continously. Listening to a release 25~ times will mostly make me never want to hear it again, maybe only if it's a goddamn masterpiece. Promo's seem just like some holy thing and it's like oh guys, waited 3 months for this track? just wait another 3, and you'll get a fresh 1 minute teaser that stops right before the climax.

Though I know it has been like this for a long time, but it's getting worse for sure - partially because of spotify releases, teasers and adding 4 extra dimensions to 'exclusivity'.
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Bomberz » 31 Oct 2017, 00:37

Emre:^ Well it's probably because I constantly need fresh new stuff (and many with me do) - to keep it interesting continously. Listening to a release 25~ times will mostly make me never want to hear it again, maybe only if it's a goddamn masterpiece. Promo's seem just like some holy thing and it's like oh guys, waited 3 months for this track? just wait another 3, and you'll get a fresh 1 minute teaser that stops right before the climax.

Though I know it has been like this for a long time, but it's getting worse for sure - partially because of spotify releases, teasers and adding 4 extra dimensions to 'exclusivity'.

I agree so fucking much :(
Bomberz (24)
Global Mod

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles