Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Spirit Of Hardstyle

For all Hardstyle radioshows & podcasts (Basically all mix series, one topic per series)

Postby VOL-E » 05 Jan 2018, 16:36

bassfaceBAM:What I do like about this podcast is it's trying to give a great hour of music and not just about new music. It's refreshing to hear tracks you have forgotten about

you can make playlist of old tracks at home, any time you want :+ label podcasts should present new tracks/promos, other way its boring, imo ofc :)
I take you through the night... through the night... show you all those city lights!
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby Emre » 05 Jan 2018, 16:38

What VOL-E said. Promo's are necessary to make a podcast good for me. Back in the days, everyone was so hyped about podcasts because they showcased new tracks. I can put on old tracks whenever I like anyways, that's not what I listen to podcasts for. Lately promo's in a podcasts aren't really that big of a thing anymore, which is sad.
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Neon » 05 Jan 2018, 16:50

Emre:What VOL-E said. Promo's are necessary to make a podcast good for me. Back in the days, everyone was so hyped about podcasts because they showcased new tracks. I can put on old tracks whenever I like anyways, that's not what I listen to podcasts for. Lately promo's in a podcasts aren't really that big of a thing anymore, which is sad.

Xxcelrator was the best podcast for promos by miles! Always looked forward to it :\
Qlimax '14 '15 '16
Hard Bass '18
Neon (26)
State Native

Postby Emre » 05 Jan 2018, 16:52

Neon:
Emre:What VOL-E said. Promo's are necessary to make a podcast good for me. Back in the days, everyone was so hyped about podcasts because they showcased new tracks. I can put on old tracks whenever I like anyways, that's not what I listen to podcasts for. Lately promo's in a podcasts aren't really that big of a thing anymore, which is sad.

Xxcelrator was the best podcast for promos by miles! Always looked forward to it :\

Agree. Sucks so much that Villain quit the podcast because lack of time. (iirc that was the reason).

Like he's any busier than any of the bigger DJ's like HHZ, BH, Coone, DP etc who are still doing them.. :\
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby niconietom » 05 Jan 2018, 16:58

Neon:

This indeed
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (20)
State Native

Postby Emre » 05 Jan 2018, 17:05

01. Audiotricz ft. Forester – Lovefool
02. Atmozfears – You & I
03. Bass Modulators – I Want Your Love
04. Noisecontrollers – Static
05. Audiotricz – Let There Be Light
06. Headhunterz – Eternalize (Hard Bass 2012 anthem)
07. Donkey Rollers – Silver Bullet (Bass Modulators Remix)
08. Noisecontrollers – Down Down
09. Bass Modulators – Interception (Hard Bass 2015 Blue anthem)
10. Noisecontrollers - Pumped
11. B-Front – Undiscovered (Hard Bass 2013 Green anthem)
12. Wild Motherfuckers – Hard Bass
13. Audiotricz – Hard Bass 2015 DJ Tool
14. Bass Modulators – Requi3m (Hard Bass 2013 Yellow anthem)
15. Sound Rush – Ghost Story
16. Atmozfears & Sub Zero Project – This Is Madness
17. The Beholder & Max Enforcer – Be Amazed
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby John Cove » 05 Jan 2018, 17:14

Wow, "great" podcast again,
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby bassfaceBAM » 05 Jan 2018, 18:35

VOL-E:
bassfaceBAM:What I do like about this podcast is it's trying to give a great hour of music and not just about new music. It's refreshing to hear tracks you have forgotten about

you can make playlist of old tracks at home, any time you want :+ label podcasts should present new tracks/promos, other way its boring, imo ofc :)

That's fair enough but I think it's good to have a mix of old and new music. Producers shouldn't churn out quantity but rather quality. I'd rather have a full year of a smaller amount really well made tracks than a boatload of tunes with many being kinda forgetable. There is so many podcasts out there not every one of them has to be all about new music. Too often I feel like the podcasts are overlapping each other.
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby VOL-E » 05 Jan 2018, 19:12

bassfaceBAM:
VOL-E:

That's fair enough but I think it's good to have a mix of old and new music. Producers shouldn't churn out quantity but rather quality. I'd rather have a full year of a smaller amount really well made tracks than a boatload of tunes with many being kinda forgetable. There is so many podcasts out there not every one of them has to be all about new music. Too often I feel like the podcasts are overlapping each other.

I would understand if most of the podcasts you are talking about would be well mixed, but cmon, its fade out fade in... there is really no point in this. Nowadays nobody cares about mixing, tracks are 2-3 minutes long :dunno:
I still like to listen to dnb mixes, since they are really mixing one track in another, and some parts sound really amazing.
I take you through the night... through the night... show you all those city lights!
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby VTraxx » 05 Jan 2018, 20:39

Boring episode again..
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (26)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby SarahKerrigan » 05 Jan 2018, 20:54

Knew I shouldn't have trusted the "SPECIAL EPISODE!"-hype attempt but geez, this podcast has so much potential with the artists onboard but they just can't grab my attention with this. There's nothing that makes me wanna listen to it, mixing is meh, tracks are meh, nothing to like draw me in like the #2 episode.
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby Gracio » 31 Jan 2018, 14:23

New podcast comes this friday!
Direct battle between HWS & SOH ;)

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby Qobalt » 31 Jan 2018, 15:07

Gracio:New podcast comes this friday!
Direct battle between HWS & SOH ;)

I think HWS will win the Friday because of HHZ/WSZ(?) showcase. But SOH artists could possibly do their own showcase with all the unreleased stuff they keep. Also, where's that SOH album they mentioned last year? :?
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (24)
State Celebrity

Postby niconietom » 02 Feb 2018, 15:43

Episode 4 available on iTunes!
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (20)
State Native

Postby Qobalt » 02 Feb 2018, 15:45

niconietom:Episode 4 available on iTunes!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/004 ... 01179&mt=2
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (24)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles