Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Qlimax - Equilibrium (Livesets)

For all hardstyle event livesets.

Postby ffos » 23 Nov 2015, 17:55

ffos
State Senior Citizen

Postby Freddy » 23 Nov 2015, 20:23

Why do they even bother with such low quality sets? Can't they upload in higher quality? Don't we have technology nowadays to record that or what?
Freddy
State Hero

Postby Lus » 23 Nov 2015, 21:06

Already on my mp3 player _O_
HardBass 2012
Q-Base 2012,2013,2014
Reverze 2013
Qlimax 2013
DefQon1 NL 2014,2015, 2017
X-Qlusive Legends 2014
X-Qlusive Frontliner 2015
Emporium 2016
FreaQshow 2016
Lus (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Neon » 23 Nov 2015, 22:25

Freddy:Why do they even bother with such low quality sets? Can't they upload in higher quality? Don't we have technology nowadays to record that or what?

So people buy tracks to get full HQ audio.
Qlimax '14 '15 '16
Hard Bass '18
Neon (25)
State Native

Postby Katsching » 23 Nov 2015, 22:41

I am not even 20 minutes into Isaac's set and can definately tell that this is by far the most awesome set of the night. Man, this hardstyle is so powerful, yet catchy and can be emotional. And of course is it hard.
Is there a tracklist of the whole Isaac set? :)

Freddy:Why do they even bother with such low quality sets? Can't they upload in higher quality? Don't we have technology nowadays to record that or what?

I for one dont mind lower quality of recorded live sets. It feels much more natural, one can really put himself into the shoes of all the party animals that were dancing their asses off
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (22)
State Hero

Postby Valadia » 23 Nov 2015, 23:42

Katsching:

I for one dont mind lower quality of recorded live sets. It feels much more natural, one can really put himself into the shoes of all the party animals that were dancing their asses off

I can catch your drift, but when I'm at home gaming or something I'd prefer a HQ set over a low quality recorded set.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby Freddy » 23 Nov 2015, 23:52

Neon:

That's definitely not the case. Q-Dance themselves have plenty of podcasts which all are in normal quality with tons of promos played by DJs.
Freddy
State Hero

Postby aXXis » 24 Nov 2015, 00:58

Freddy:
Neon:

That's definitely not the case. Q-Dance themselves have plenty of podcasts which all are in normal quality with tons of promos played by DJs.

Thats all part of the tradition man! Low quality sets with MC's talkin bullcrap and the audience shouting and talking through it. :rofl:
aXXis (30)
State Celebrity

Postby daniro29 » 24 Nov 2015, 01:13

You simply can't catch the awesome qlimax (or any other event) feeling with a HQ set. You need to hear the audience and everything. Without it it's just another mix played somewhere with maybe a special track or two.
daniro29 (24)
State Citizen

Postby Freddy » 24 Nov 2015, 02:04

Can't they merge audio from 3 different sources? Take the DJ mix audio recorded from mixer (or what's the original source) and add on top the audience and MC.

If anyone would want a bad quality set they could just distort and fuck it up themselves.

Audience and MC is fine, I don't mind them, but when the music quality is so bad it's not listenable.

I remember some old sets from b2S (I think) events with normal music quality and audience / MC being there as well.
Freddy
State Hero

Postby Reverse Ghost » 24 Nov 2015, 09:43

The recorded sets aren't even in bad quality :rofl: Try being around when Hard Bass 2010 sets were released.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby dylannn » 24 Nov 2015, 10:00

I would have thought LQ sets has the double benefit of promoting the event while at the same time showing people they're missing out on something by not going
dylannn
State Senior Citizen

Postby John Cove » 24 Nov 2015, 20:05

The quality is terrible.
John Cove (29)
Crab

Postby Gommes_ » 02 Dec 2016, 21:00

Official Q-Dance audiofile from Coone's set

http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/O51DY1cA/file.html
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (32)
State Senior Citizen