Source: Alive At Night & Hardstyle-Releases.com

Tracklist:
01. T.C.C (Theracords Classics Collective) - Hostile Environment

Samples:
We <3 Ilse & Gigi

HSRLS (7)
State Native

Postby _Cal » 29 Sep 2016, 22:21

Really great, great news. Instantly the best label in Hardstyle again. (L) :one:
_Cal
State Newcomer

Postby Grape » 29 Sep 2016, 23:43

HOLY MOLY. that are some great news!!!
Grape (26)
State Hero

Postby Maximumraver » 29 Sep 2016, 23:57

Grape:HOLY MOLY. that are some great news!!!

A million times this (L) (L) (L)
Maximumraver (29)
Producer

Postby ThePrincipal » 30 Sep 2016, 03:10

I think this is a good move to go back to the actual sound of Theracords, not the raw type :)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Grape » 30 Sep 2016, 03:38

ThePrincipal:I think this is a good move to go back to the actual sound of Theracords, not the raw type :)

yes! i am totally with you, the raw stuff on theracords had some hits from thera and degos and re-done, but they lost a bit of their diversity they had. so having this sublabel is a great thing!
Grape (26)
State Hero

Postby ceero » 30 Sep 2016, 07:11

i used to be such a huge Theracords fanboy back in the days, honestly i dont like much of their nowadays stuff but this? Seriously this happening is the best news in a very long time, P1 can go screw themselves compared to this for me _O_ The previewed tune sounds already amazing (L) Theracords classic collective = who btw? Thera, Geck-O &? (my guess)

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby _Cal » 30 Sep 2016, 10:15

Although, I am a bit dubious about this Theracords Classic Collective alias thing. It would be good to know who actually made the tracks.
_Cal
State Newcomer

Postby dylannn » 30 Sep 2016, 11:41

Agree with Ceero, if we get a single soul-train-esque type of track from this label, p1 pales in comparison! Very excited and I hope there's a stream of releases coming
dylannn
State Senior Citizen

Postby Grape » 30 Sep 2016, 11:59

i would also guess thera, geck-o and probably wavolizer, the bassline has pretty much of Two and a half Kings with even more punch in the kick itself
Grape (26)
State Hero

Postby Vicious » 30 Sep 2016, 12:07

Grape:
ThePrincipal:I think this is a good move to go back to the actual sound of Theracords, not the raw type :)

yes! i am totally with you, the raw stuff on theracords had some hits from thera and degos and re-done, but they lost a bit of their diversity they had. so having this sublabel is a great thing!

Theracords also has had more recognition than ever since going raw (Deetox @ Qlimax f.ex) so I don't see any need for them change what they are doing. Cool to see them still consider the old fans though (H) (and yes if there is anything close to Soul Train then gimme gimme gimme!
Vicious
State Hero

Postby DjThera » 30 Sep 2016, 12:18

For us its indeed a best of both worlds type of thing! We love the raw stuff, but also the classic sound and we have noticed so much people are missing it. This first track was pretty much made without any intentions but we had so much fun in doing this, the whole idea of doing the label originated and I decided lets just go for it!!

The reasoning for the alias is also that people can just listen to the music without having any prejudices beforehand and of course so it wont interfere with the current style of the artists which makes it also more interesting for some artists to get involved in this :)

Btw i am actually working on a hard(er)trance track for this label ;)
DjThera
Producer+

Postby dylannn » 30 Sep 2016, 12:23

I like your reasoning about the name, agree with it completely :)
dylannn
State Senior Citizen

Postby icey » 02 Oct 2016, 12:15

There was a moment that came when I no longer played tracks from Theracords or spoontech as the direction was so much focused on the popular raw sound. I get it, but it was gutting not to hear the music I and many others still wanted with Hardstyle. The idea is fantastic and more importantly the artists involved want to continue to support this style. Hopefully others follow and get them to release this new-classic sound.

Such a relief to see tracks not categorised as "euphoric or raw". Welcome back "Hardstyle"
icey (30)
State Hero

Postby Tritta » 02 Oct 2016, 12:24

Let' be honest, I don't really like Early Hardstyle/Hard Trance. BUT, I love that concept of a collective making this kind of sounds so I'm definitely supporting this !
Tritta
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles