Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Showtek - FTS (Sound Rush Remix) [Dutch Master Works]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby Emre » 13 Feb 2018, 12:23

lilfrenchidiot:Can't stand the original, but the remix is kinda ok tbh. Still don't buy the lyrics.

why would u buy lyrics anyways fam u can find most lyrics in sample packs hue hue
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby niconietom » 22 Feb 2018, 20:08

Official sample :)
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (21)
State Native

Postby Gracio » 22 Feb 2018, 20:26

Original > Zatox Kick Edit > THIS!

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 22 Feb 2018, 20:35

Emre:
lilfrenchidiot:Can't stand the original, but the remix is kinda ok tbh. Still don't buy the lyrics.

why would u buy lyrics anyways fam u can find most lyrics in sample packs hue hue

hue hue hue
esskeetit
lilfrenchidiot
State Native

Postby ceero » 22 Feb 2018, 22:14

Encore:I’m happy about the fact they “updated” the reserve bass. It has much more energy right now :)

You cant be serious

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Frenic » 22 Feb 2018, 23:17

I've never understood the hype about this guys. They are one of the most overrated acts so far IMHO. They barely release any music through the year and they get the chance to play at a lot of major festivals.

I just don't get it.
You know the bussines, I know Chemistry.

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Stryder » 23 Feb 2018, 00:36

Frenic:I've never understood the hype about this guys. They are one of the most overrated acts so far IMHO. They barely release any music through the year and they get the chance to play at a lot of major festivals.

I just don't get it.

its because they are associated with Q-Dance and Headhunterz :P but their tracks are really nothing special imo

edit - this sounds like a kick edit, not a full on remix
Last edited by Stryder on 28 Mar 2018, 01:40, edited 3 times in total.
Stryder (18)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Ilidien » 23 Feb 2018, 03:04

im all for hyping sound rush up if they release more good tracks (personally like the it aint me bootleg a lot)
but this track seems like something I would make in about half an hour, the only thing they did was change the kick andit doesnt even fit in............
Ilidien (23)
State Tourist

Postby DirtyTok » 23 Feb 2018, 08:52

Probably one of the cringiest HS tracks ever to be made, and a useless filler remix of this :?
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (25)
State Hero

Postby macdz » 23 Feb 2018, 16:19

after all their tracks, they come up with this . . . :sick:
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (29)
State Hero

Postby Shendooo » 23 Feb 2018, 16:53

Where did all the Sound Rush hate come from? This doesn't exactly do them any favours, but they've still made some top quality stuff over the years, and I thought they had a brilliant breakthrough year last year with the Sound Rush remix, Back to the Roots and God's.

I'd actually go as far as to say they're one of the best artists in the euphoric scene.
Shendooo
State Citizen

Postby Emre » 23 Feb 2018, 17:00

Shendooo:Where did all the Sound Rush hate come from? This doesn't exactly do them any favours, but they've still made some top quality stuff over the years, and I thought they had a brilliant breakthrough year last year with the Sound Rush remix, Back to the Roots and God's.

I'd actually go as far as to say they're one of the best artists in the euphoric scene.

This, same opinion here. Also they've been producing since like 2007 - Sound Rusherz - so all the people who say they rose to fame out of nowhere should blame themselves for not following the scene actively at all.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Ilidien » 23 Feb 2018, 18:59

Shendooo:Where did all the Sound Rush hate come from? This doesn't exactly do them any favours, but they've still made some top quality stuff over the years, and I thought they had a brilliant breakthrough year last year with the Sound Rush remix, Back to the Roots and God's.

I think this is more about them being pushed so hard, even for tracks that arent as good, for me at least, im all for pushing these guys' good tracks to the top (of which there are plenty) but you cannot deny this isnt a top level track.

Now I don't know about the others here, but I really like sound rush and a lot of their tracks, I was complaining more about the persistent pushing done by others.
Ilidien (23)
State Tourist

Postby Shendooo » 23 Feb 2018, 19:53

Ilidien:

I think this is more about them being pushed so hard, even for tracks that arent as good, for me at least, im all for pushing these guys' good tracks to the top (of which there are plenty) but you cannot deny this isnt a top level track.

Now I don't know about the others here, but I really like sound rush and a lot of their tracks, I was complaining more about the persistent pushing done by others.

For sure this would definitely attract a lot less backlash if it was released for free as a kick edit. These guys really excite me with a lot of their unreleased stuff though and with the likes of Headhunterz pushing them is only going to do wonders for them.

I'll just pretend this didn't happen and stick World of Space on for the 10,000th time :rofl:
Shendooo
State Citizen

Postby mc2 » 26 Mar 2018, 17:18

No release date? :?
DEFQON 1 - 2010 | DEFQON 1 - 2014 | DEFQON 1 - 2015 | THE RETURN OF HEADHUNTERZ 2017
mc2
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles