Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Scooter & Jebroer - My Gabber [Roq ‘N Rolla Music]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby The Convicted » 03 Sep 2017, 15:45

^ He said it's the part of his childhood, so that's why maybe? I have to admit that I liked many Scooter tracks in my childhood too, before I realized the truth, but that's natural I guess :)
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby NICK9656 » 03 Sep 2017, 16:06

Honestly, at that age I was not aware of the fact, that Scooter has stolen that much. And I guess I still like some tracks, mainly because of the nostalgia.
Besides that I think they really made something out of the stuff they've stolen, the tracks weren't that bad, actually pretty good sometimes. I know that's no excuse or makes the fact any better that they're basically thieves, but I can't describe it any better to myself.
"The Only Limit Is Your Own Imagination"

Qlimax
NICK9656 (21)
State Celebrity

Postby Katsching » 03 Sep 2017, 18:27

Weekend!, See Me, Feel Me, Behind The Cow and Suavemente for example are still awesome tracks to me because - like you guys - he was common when I grew up and I bought all Future Trance editions.

This though is garbage and he has been bad for years now
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (22)
State Hero

Postby Double-T » 03 Sep 2017, 18:43

I seriously can't stop listening :rofl:
I felt it before I heard it.
The heartbeat of a place I knew I belonged.
Double-T (25)
Baguette Baguette!

Postby Braintweakerz » 04 Sep 2017, 15:35

t0n1:
Emre:This sounds like a masterpiece compared to English version haha

Show spoiler

never forget how they made a track out of ripped parts of multiple tracks and blemished The Pitcher's "I just can't stop" :sick: All originals sound like a masterpiece compared to their track :+

LOL how is that even allowed? :rofl: :rofl:
ImageImage
Braintweakerz
Producer

Postby The Convicted » 04 Sep 2017, 16:00

^ Dat forum glitch tho :+
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 04 Sep 2017, 16:34

Was about to say that, wtf :rofl:
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Nepsaol » 04 Sep 2017, 16:59

Katsching:Weekend!, See Me, Feel Me, Behind The Cow and Suavemente for example are still awesome tracks to me because - like you guys - he was common when I grew up and I bought all Future Trance editions.

This though is garbage and he has been bad for years now

HOW MUCH IS THE FISH :rofl: omg the nostalgia
Nepsaol (25)
State Citizen

Postby DjVero » 04 Sep 2017, 19:42

Scooter at the end of the 90s, early 00s is fucking awesome though. Weekend ("respect to the man in the ice-cream van", "here comes the chick terminator" _O- ) and Nessaja are basically the tunes that got me to like the harder styles of dance music back then. Cheesy? Fuck yes, but fuckin' cool as well.

This however is just poor hardstyle :+
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby d2kx » 04 Sep 2017, 19:51

Scooter has produced enough positive feelings for me since they started out that I am not going to talk shit now about them now.

Scooter - Weekend! introduced me to Push - Strange World (it has a section in it), and aside from that, the track is awesome
Ratty - Sunrise (Here I Am) is amazing (Ratty was an alias of Scooter)
Scooter - Jigga Jigga! & The Logical Song are just awesome, deal with it
Scooter - Dushbag was a well done, original ambient track
d2kx
State Senior Citizen

Postby Valadia » 04 Sep 2017, 19:57

Just to clarify, Jebroer isn't just doing cheap hardstyle music. He has been very active in the hiphop scene from around 2009, 2010. He brought a lot of refreshing hiphop to the Dutch scene. His musical taste has since changed but he was a decently known artist in the hiphop scene already before all this.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
State Celebrity

Postby Freddy » 05 Sep 2017, 00:04

d2kx:Scooter has produced enough positive feelings for me since they started out that I am not going to talk shit now about them now.

Scooter - Weekend! introduced me to Push - Strange World (it has a section in it), and aside from that, the track is awesome
Ratty - Sunrise (Here I Am) is amazing (Ratty was an alias of Scooter)
Scooter - Jigga Jigga! & The Logical Song are just awesome, deal with it
Scooter - Dushbag was a well done, original ambient track

Scooter - Rhapsody in E is awesome too. Especially Yahel Remix.
Freddy
State Hero

Postby NICK9656 » 05 Sep 2017, 00:32

We Are The Greatest and Burn The House are awesome too. Oh the memories... kinda sad to see what happened to Scooter after 2005/2006. The times with Ferris, Axel and Jay were pretty nice... a lot of tracks that I love till today.
"The Only Limit Is Your Own Imagination"

Qlimax
NICK9656 (21)
State Celebrity

Postby Neko » 10 Sep 2017, 12:31

This topic really brought me back, was the biggest scooter fan before I discovered hardstyle actually.
Scooter kinda bothered me with tracks like ti sento, j'adore hardcore and so on but this album now doesnt seem to be that much of a rip off off hardstyle tunes.
Talking about good scooter tracks, they are actually a few and a few were already mentioned but I can't leave this topic without mentioning my by far favourite tune:

Formerly known as Maneki Neko
https://www.facebook.com/djmanekineko
Neko (25)
Producer

Postby rejector » 11 Sep 2017, 07:28

Scooter is cover band since day one and they presented themself like that and I don't see the problem about "stealing". I was big Scooter fan and they are the reason I listen to harder styles today. They introduced me to electronic music in 2001. They were very good back in the days, unitil 2007 tops. Today it's just not it. Even Rick left them. He was the brain of Scooter. I miss those days very much actually :)
rejector
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles