Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Project One - Resurrection [Art Of Creation]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby John Cove » 11 Oct 2018, 18:59

The_Creeperz:All this hate here, it's so SAD! :O

When did you all loose your euphoria towards hardstyle, your open mind to new influences and your tolerance? I know it's the internet, but why all this negativity? :?

I LOVE HARDSTYLE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. (L) And even if there are tracks and styles I don't like that much, I am not hating them. Tolerate all kinds of the harder styles!

What would you feel like as an artist with all these hate comments? - some of them are really disgusting and not "normal" critics.

Sorry - I really like this forum - but I had to say this. Over and out. (L) Peace!

John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby t0n1 » 11 Oct 2018, 19:44

When did you all loose your euphoria towards hardstyle, your open mind to new influences and your tolerance? I know it's the internet, but why all this negativity? :?

What would you feel like as an artist with all these hate comments? - some of them are really disgusting and not "normal" critics.

imagine selling out and expecting your former fans to love you for it
t0n1
State Native

Postby The_Creeperz » 12 Oct 2018, 10:03

:'(
John Cove:

I LOVE HARDSTYLE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. (L) And even if there are tracks and styles I don't like that much, I am not hating them. Tolerate all kinds of the harder styles!

Sorry - I really like this forum - but I had to say this. Over and out. (L) Peace!

The_Creeperz
State Newcomer

Postby The_Creeperz » 12 Oct 2018, 10:08

t0n1:

Did they confirm this? Or is it just a guess? :?
I think its all about supply and demand.
No one needs to love him/them.
Whatever. :one:
The_Creeperz
State Newcomer

Postby ceero » 12 Oct 2018, 10:28

t0n1:

Selling out, jesus fucking christ _O- may i remind you that the original P1 was the most mainstream out of the mainstream acts when yhe album came out? They were basically the most hyped thing on the scene with the largest fanboy base out there, can we stop pretending it was some sort of golden era underground? And if i forget the fact that they have always been a hugely mainstream hype machine, hoe exactly is this new sound selling out? Because it doesnt have a chopped beastie boys like vocal and 2008ish reverse bass? If this sounded like a random 2018 atmozfears singalong tune i wouldnt say i thing, but i dont see how this has anyhow different vibe than the old P1 stuff.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby PiozMioz » 12 Oct 2018, 10:31

When did you all loose your euphoria towards hardstyle, your open mind to new influences and your tolerance? I know it's the internet, but why all this negativity? :? [...]

I don't think critizising a more than mediocre track by two heavyweights of the hardstyle scene means that people lose their euphoria towards hardstyle. It's the opposite: these people know how much talent these two guys have and that this track is not near their standarts of musical possibilties.
It's not bad, it's not good. Many people connect a special sound with Project One and for me this track sounds just like a boring 0815 Headhunterz/Wildstylez Solo track. 'It's an Edit' is a good example for a good track that fits Project One for me.
And please let me now where you find 'new influences' in Resurrection? There is exactly nothing new in it.
PiozMioz
State Citizen

Postby cccc5 » 12 Oct 2018, 11:06

PiozMioz:

When did you all loose your euphoria towards hardstyle, your open mind to new influences and your tolerance? I know it's the internet, but why all this negativity? :? [...]

I don't think critizising a more than mediocre track by two heavyweights of the hardstyle scene means that people lose their euphoria towards hardstyle. It's the opposite: these people know how much talent these two guys have and that this track is not near their standarts of musical possibilties.
It's not bad, it's not good. Many people connect a special sound with Project One and for me this track sounds just like a boring 0815 Headhunterz/Wildstylez Solo track. 'It's an Edit' is a good example for a good track that fits Project One for me.
And please let me now where you find 'new influences' in Resurrection? There is exactly nothing new in it.

It's an Edit is literally an edit of their old tracks, so of course it "connects to this special sound", if what you define that special sound to be is their sound from 2008.
Speaking of whether this track is boring or not, it's really hard to have a fruitful conversation when so many people expect P1 to just make tracks like it was 2008 again...
IMO at least Resurrection, One Without A Second, Creation of Art and Can't Lose This Now have a "P1 feel", as in what HHZ/Wildy would make for P1 in 2016-2018 considering their current producing skills and musical direction.
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance
cccc5
State Citizen

Postby The_Creeperz » 12 Oct 2018, 11:28

PiozMioz:

With "New influences" I did not mean only this track - sorry for my bad english :sick:
But as always: taste is a matter of choice. :D
The_Creeperz
State Newcomer

Postby mc2 » 12 Oct 2018, 14:14

Headhunterz and Wildstylez are the best hardstyle producers from ever.
This is a 9/10 (minimum) track!! What an atmosphere guys!
DEFQON 1 - 2010 | DEFQON 1 - 2014 | DEFQON 1 - 2015 | THE RETURN OF HEADHUNTERZ 2017
mc2
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles