Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Project One - Resurrection [Art Of Creation]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby bassfaceBAM » 09 Oct 2018, 21:21

Do not get the comparison to Phuture Noize. I think it's a really good track but the problem I think people are having with it and the other recent P1 tracks are how much they sound like Headhunterz and Wildstylez solo productions than the P1 album original tunes. If this was released as a Headhunterz solo I think the reaction would be more positive. It certainly has some of the mystic vibe of the early P1 sound but the main melody is way more euphoric. I just hope Can't Lose This Time gets a released this year. It's that type of track that feels very much like old P1.
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby macdz » 09 Oct 2018, 22:54

The point is ppl will swallow it like pelicans cause they love him, *careless*. Fuck no, this style on and on reminds me of Dragonborn. Gosh, I hate it. Where is that old-school reverse bass twist they introduced to us? Maybe it's just the synth that gotta be changed and it will reduce the sweetness of this shit. Nah, thanks. I will pass it.

Why can't they focus on real Project One style, Hhz style, Wildstylez style - we were so content back then. Instead, they just grind it and mix them all. Big ugh :\
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (30)
State Hero

Postby Romanian Hardstyler » 09 Oct 2018, 23:10

macdz:The point is ppl will swallow it like pelicans cause they love him, *careless*. Fuck no, this style on and on reminds me of Dragonborn. Gosh, I hate it. Where is that old-school reverse bass twist they introduced to us? Maybe it's just the synth that gotta be changed and it will reduce the sweetness of this shit. Nah, thanks. I will pass it.

Why can't they focus on real Project One style, Hhz style, Wildstylez style - we were so content back then. Instead, they just grind it and mix them all. Big ugh :\

Project one was something different from their solo's releases style, but now they just put a wildstylez or a hhz track under the name of P1, not cool anymore
Romanian Hardstyler (26)
State Celebrity

Postby Stryder » 10 Oct 2018, 03:50

SarahKerrigan:If I hadn't heard it before I'd say this was Phuture Noize, it's so empty and screechblaring and bland and boring. Driving the Project One name into the ground for me :(

this track sounds nothing like PN :rofl:

OT: pretty decent tune. expected better tho :dunno:
Stryder (18)
State Senior Citizen

Postby SarahKerrigan » 10 Oct 2018, 05:29

Stryder:
SarahKerrigan:If I hadn't heard it before I'd say this was Phuture Noize, it's so empty and screechblaring and bland and boring. Driving the Project One name into the ground for me :(

Its got a loud, screeching synth with a muddy kick and lousy drive. I think it sounds very much like PN in that regard
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby Stryder » 10 Oct 2018, 07:22

SarahKerrigan:
Stryder:

Its got a loud, screeching synth with a muddy kick and lousy drive. I think it sounds very much like PN in that regard

idk what you're hearing but that synth isn't "screeching"
Stryder (18)
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 10 Oct 2018, 08:00

are we even listening to the same tune

this is one of the best tunes they have ever made together, if not the best _O_ would be a wee bit better without that cheesy vocal, but even like this its borderline perfect, that melo+synth are just out of this world (L)

btw it also has an awesome intro according to heady's DQ.AU set :)

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 10 Oct 2018, 11:21

ceero:are we even listening to the same tune

this is one of the best tunes they have ever made together, if not the best _O_ would be a wee bit better without that cheesy vocal, but even like this its borderline perfect, that melo+synth are just out of this world (L)

btw it also has an awesome intro according to heady's DQ.AU set :)

If it was Reddit i would give ya sum gold man
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby Digital Shifter » 10 Oct 2018, 12:09

I've been listening this over and over and I'm not really impressed though.
Yes the melody has something magical and has a catchy vibe to it but that's it.
There's no intro or outro, the kick sounds way to cheesy compared to old and even new HHZ's and WZ's work.
They seem to like this formula since they've been using it over and over again since their return as PO.
I'm liking their solo tracks more than this to be really honest.
It's not bad at all, like I said, it has something magical. Doesn't mean it can't have critique.
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (24)
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 10 Oct 2018, 12:33

Digital Shifter:I've been listening this over and over and I'm not really impressed though.
Yes the melody has something magical and has a catchy vibe to it but that's it.
There's no intro or outro, the kick sounds way to cheesy compared to old and even new HHZ's and WZ's work.
They seem to like this formula since they've been using it over and over again since their return as PO.
I'm liking their solo tracks more than this to be really honest.
It's not bad at all, like I said, it has something magical. Doesn't mean it can't have critique.

@ 16:30

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby t0n1 » 10 Oct 2018, 12:35

Tuset:
Tekk:This is so boring.. and not that Project One that i loved so much

x900. They don't get that we loved Project One because of their original style of music, not this.

*They don't care what we loved, as long as it makes them more money.
Except for the live acts, the new P1 is obviously merely a new solo alias of Hhz, who just seems to love creating indistinguishable tracks :+
t0n1
State Native

Postby pscl » 10 Oct 2018, 12:57

track could be good,
but i don't like the sounddesign...
climax sounds waaaaay to empty
pscl
State Newcomer

Postby cccc5 » 10 Oct 2018, 19:26

Now that I heard the full 06:11 in HQ, I can say that IMO this is one of the best releases this year, Joram is a genius (L)
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance
cccc5
State Citizen

Postby The_Creeperz » 11 Oct 2018, 08:56

All this hate here, it's so SAD! :O

When did you all loose your euphoria towards hardstyle, your open mind to new influences and your tolerance? I know it's the internet, but why all this negativity? :?

I LOVE HARDSTYLE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. (L) And even if there are tracks and styles I don't like that much, I am not hating them. Tolerate all kinds of the harder styles!

What would you feel like as an artist with all these hate comments? - some of them are really disgusting and not "normal" critics.

Sorry - I really like this forum - but I had to say this. Over and out. (L) Peace!
The_Creeperz
State Newcomer

Postby The_Creeperz » 11 Oct 2018, 08:58

Oh and back to the topic:

I like the vibe of the track - not my favorite project one track but it's kinda good. Well done, Heady and Wildy.

And I really like that they are releasing their tracks so fast. THANKS! (L)
The_Creeperz
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles