Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Noisecontrollers & Atmozfears - Our World [Spirit Of Hardstyle]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby VOL-E » 07 Jun 2018, 10:38

Twixel:
ceero:Amazing intro, lovely atmosphere, crazy sound design, killer kick and than the most boring melody ever. Srsly why? Don't tell me that someone like these 2 guys can't come up with a better one... What a shame, really.

Isn't the melody actually copied/sampled from some other track? I remember reading about that in the Unreleased topic

It is, thats why I dont understand as well, so big producers cant create something their own... PN can and creates... :\
I take you through the night... through the night... show you all those city lights!
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 07 Jun 2018, 21:42

Herman:the qlimax version was better tbh

I agree. I still love the song but the second part of the mid intro was so good. And what they did to the melody when it first comes in.. those bass parts are awful. Still an amazing track though
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (21)
State Hero

Postby Jeefrey » 07 Jun 2018, 22:59

Mid intro is just perfect. That's exactly how this masterpiece should sound. The last part of break was better in Qlimax version, fits way more IMO. Even like that they used this melody.

Great collaboration.

For some people maybe it would be strange, but there is special aspect for me, cause this track got connected with some personal moments. Those tracks will always gonna have their "special place" in you...
Jeefrey (23)
State Celebrity

Postby leeroy » 08 Jun 2018, 00:32

VOL-E:It is, thats why I dont understand as well, so big producers cant create something their own... PN can and creates... :\

I can understand it to an extent. Producers often feel doubtful about their own melodies (especially when there is little inspiration there) and it does feel reassuring to use a melodic phrase by another producer

In this case though, maybe one of them really liked that noisia track and wanted to turn the melody to hardstyle
leeroy (28)
State Native

Postby Herman » 11 Jun 2018, 13:27

GamerZoneUSA:
Herman:the qlimax version was better tbh

I agree. I still love the song but the second part of the mid intro was so good. And what they did to the melody when it first comes in.. those bass parts are awful. Still an amazing track though

Yeah, the melody reveal was so much better when it was simple, both breaks sound so cluttery. For me it went from a great track to an ok one. Don't understand why they went all "hurr durr lets add a wub here and a wobb there look at muh soUNdDEsigN!!!" But people seem to like it so :eyeroll:
Willem loves a good chant
Herman (24)
State Citizen

Location: Norway (no) Hello I am Supreme Master First Class in CS:GO so don't mess with me or I'll 1v1 you.

Postby Alex149 » 11 Jun 2018, 14:23

Tommys Theme actually is inspired from this one (hence the name Tommys Theme):

Although the melody comes from Schuberts Serenade (0:00-0:12):

So it's a bit too simple to say that they just copied it from Noisia. ;)
Alex149
Producer

Postby John Cove » 11 Jun 2018, 14:37

Alex149:Tommys Theme actually is inspired from this one (hence the name Tommys Theme):

Although the melody comes from Schuberts Serenade (0:00-0:12):

So it's a bit too simple to say that they just copied it from Noisia. ;)

I actually don't see any comments about Noisia's version being the original :?
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby Alex149 » 11 Jun 2018, 14:44

There were comments that suggest it was copied/inspired by Noisia. (eg. Leeroy) I just wanted to give some insight on where the melody came from originally since some people asked about that. :)
Alex149
Producer

Postby solarized » 11 Jun 2018, 18:19

FYI, Tim confirmed to me on Twitter that they've put the Noisecontrollers kick/2nd midintro part back in for the final version for release (L) (L) (L)
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (34)
State Celebrity

Postby M3dia » 11 Jun 2018, 19:00

solarized:FYI, Tim confirmed to me on Twitter that they've put the Noisecontrollers kick/2nd midintro part back in for the final version for release (L) (L) (L)

Thank god _O_
M3dia (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Jellepetje » 11 Jun 2018, 23:50

solarized:FYI, Tim confirmed to me on Twitter that they've put the Noisecontrollers kick/2nd midintro part back in for the final version for release (L) (L) (L)

Best news of the month (L) (L) (L) (L)
Sooner or later we see, this music is our destiny
Jellepetje (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Qobalt » 14 Jun 2018, 18:36

2nd mid-intro is in place :)
So... SOH cover editors, it's your time to shine :+
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (25)
State Celebrity

Postby SarahKerrigan » 14 Jun 2018, 20:43

I LOVE the intro, the mid-intro but that weird "WHAT" cut into the vocals feels so amateurish and out of place. This is a masterpiece still though. The midintro and intro is what makes this track imo, I could care less about the climaxes (even though they're still great!) but the intros are fucking banging! One of the best tracks this year :D
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby John Cove » 14 Jun 2018, 21:54

SarahKerrigan:I LOVE the intro, the mid-intro but that weird "WHAT" cut into the vocals feels so amateurish and out of place.

I don't hear any what? At what part?
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby SarahKerrigan » 14 Jun 2018, 21:58

John Cove:
SarahKerrigan:I LOVE the intro, the mid-intro but that weird "WHAT" cut into the vocals feels so amateurish and out of place.

I don't hear any what? At what part?

"Do you understand-WHAT" I dont know, might be that or something instead might not be what exactly but it sounds really dumb to me. Like it's way too close and pasted almost on top of it it really annoyed me (which is a stupid little detail but still)
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles