Postby ThePrincipal » 01 Mar 2018, 10:08

yeah within HS. His Pandorum stuff was so fucking good too
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby bassfaceBAM » 02 Mar 2018, 22:25

His Pandorum stuff is very much like his MYST material but a faster bpm. When I first heard Under your Skin I Was blown away. Wickedness One is very good bit From the ashes is just sublime
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Qobalt » 02 Mar 2018, 22:30

bassfaceBAM:His Pandorum stuff is very much like his MYST material but a faster bpm. When I first heard Under your Skin I Was blown away. Wickedness One is very good bit From the ashes is just sublime

WHAAAAAAAT THE ACTUAL FUCK Under Your Skin is in my Top 5 harder styles tracks of all time and WOOT that was written by MYST holy shit let's grab a beer now.
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Qobalt » 02 Mar 2018, 22:35

You know I was surprised a while ago when everybody was hyped about MYST but holy shit his music is so freaking solid. Not all his tracks, but most of them are fucking monsters.
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 05 Mar 2018, 00:30

Anyone else thinks that stretched kickroll in the climax of From The Ashes fits so fucking good?
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby bassfaceBAM » 05 Mar 2018, 19:03

Qobalt:
bassfaceBAM:His Pandorum stuff is very much like his MYST material but a faster bpm. When I first heard Under your Skin I Was blown away. Wickedness One is very good bit From the ashes is just sublime

WHAAAAAAAT THE ACTUAL FUCK Under Your Skin is in my Top 5 harder styles tracks of all time and WOOT that was written by MYST holy shit let's grab a beer now.

Hahaha.
Imagine how I felt that Endymion,one of my favourite hardcore producers were starting up their own raw label and the first signing was MYST who helped produce the best track of their last album? You I'd actually like to hear them both do another hardcore collab. If you're interested you should check out Behind the Deckz on soundcloud. Roughly an hour interview with guests and then a mix. They most recently did one with GeckO was super interesting and they also did one with MYST. Once you find out exactly why he calls himself MYST and why it's always in capitals you will be even more impressed by the guys mind.
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby SarahKerrigan » 13 Mar 2018, 15:16

_O_ _O_ _O_

I hope MYST just keeps delivering like this, the only thing I'm afraid of is that I'll grow "tired" of the sounds but I hope that wont be for quite some time. This is looking like it can be my alltime favorite EP!
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 13 Mar 2018, 15:53

bassfaceBAM:
Qobalt:

Hahaha.
Imagine how I felt that Endymion,one of my favourite hardcore producers were starting up their own raw label and the first signing was MYST who helped produce the best track of their last album? You I'd actually like to hear them both do another hardcore collab. If you're interested you should check out Behind the Deckz on soundcloud. Roughly an hour interview with guests and then a mix. They most recently did one with GeckO was super interesting and they also did one with MYST. Once you find out exactly why he calls himself MYST and why it's always in capitals you will be even more impressed by the guys mind.

Well, care to explain why his name is MYST? That interview is looong.. :P
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby th3r3zo » 13 Mar 2018, 16:09

Those vocals and atmosphere i love a lot Opinions of me (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby niconietom » 13 Mar 2018, 16:15

This guy... (L) (L) (L)
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (21)
State Native

Postby Tekk » 13 Mar 2018, 16:34

MYST & Phuture Noize, this guys (L)
Freaqshow 16, 17
Q-Base 15, 16, 17
Qlimax 15,16, 17