Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Headhunterz - Dragonborn [Scantraxx]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby Haug219 » 27 Jan 2012, 05:45

I wish I knew graphic design because If i submitted a pic for the dragonborn cover contest it would have been a dragon literally giving birth to Mr. Heady Head with his Skyrim helmet on..... I would have won.....*standing on top of mountain with chest puffed out, hair blowing in the wind*
Haug219 (24)
State Native

Postby Orbi » 27 Jan 2012, 06:04

Yeah, Zoltan's is so much better. It captures the cold feeling that you'd expect from Skyrim quite well. At the same time, it'd be almost unfair for him to win seeing how prolific he is in the scene these days. Niels' is still good but he sure did add a background and some particles to the Skyrim art. I do like the blocking of the Skyrim logo in the background though, that's a nice visual touch.

As for the song itself, I'm really liking it. I was a bit skeptical when I first heard the track but it definitely has grown on me. Only thing I don't like are the pitched kicks in the intro. Otherwise it's probably one of Heady's best tracks.
Orbi
State Native

Postby timdawes » 27 Jan 2012, 06:10

haha he probably didn't want a fusion-looking cover art, which is fair enough.
Corrupted Singular:Ruffian: Excuse me gentlemen, is that some hot tea?? Indeed? EVERYBODY PUT YOUR ARMS OUT LIKE A T! WHIRL AROUND LIKE A T-HELECOPTER! THE T-REX OF THE HARDSTYLE INDUSTRY, THE TEACHNOBOY!
timdawes (30)
Admin

Postby Orbi » 27 Jan 2012, 06:52

timdawes:haha he probably didn't want a fusion-looking cover art, which is fair enough.

Yeah, makes sense. Zoltan's style probably doesn't fit what he was looking for and I don't blame him, it does fit Fusion more. But damn if that's not one of my favourites of his so far.

Mine, if anyone cares (doubt it :p ): http://i.imgur.com/8Kqdn.jpg
Orbi
State Native

Postby Digital Audio Tape » 27 Jan 2012, 07:15

epic track! can't get it out of my head for two weeks or so)
Brennan Heart:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style

aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!
Digital Audio Tape (26)
State Legend

Postby dubstepsauce » 27 Jan 2012, 07:37

Really cool track, first track in a while from HHZ that i can enjoy :)
dubstepsauce (18)
State Celebrity

Postby The Chaser » 27 Jan 2012, 10:12

Well i can't see the logic guys in your argument, it was a contest the best artwork should win imo.
It was unfair with me, because i worked my ass off for nothing... and you don't know how underpaid i am actually.
So this would be a very good reference, anyway i'm really really curious about for winner.
Maybe i will upload a video soon with all the layers. ;)
The Chaser
Producer

Postby Nekasrof » 27 Jan 2012, 10:14

Awesome track, really liking it, no flaws on the full version, expect maybe a old Heady-style reverse bass would have fitted to the intro better :) But anyway, really epic, powerful and awesome track!!

And here's my cover which I did for the contest, I have no idea how I will be ranked and after seeing Zoltan's work me self-esteem went down like crazy xD but here it is:Image
Nekasrof (20)
Producer

Postby timdawes » 27 Jan 2012, 10:53

The Chaser:Well i can't see the logic guys in your argument, it was a contest the best artwork should win imo.
It was unfair with me, because i worked my ass off for nothing... and you don't know how underpaid i am actually.
So this would be a very good reference, anyway i'm really really curious about for winner.

haha unfortunately that's the nature of a competition, maybe he wanted a more skyrim influenced artwork. but as i said before, i'll be using yours! it'll tie in with my collection of fusion mp3s lol. you definitely need to keep up the epic work :)
Corrupted Singular:Ruffian: Excuse me gentlemen, is that some hot tea?? Indeed? EVERYBODY PUT YOUR ARMS OUT LIKE A T! WHIRL AROUND LIKE A T-HELECOPTER! THE T-REX OF THE HARDSTYLE INDUSTRY, THE TEACHNOBOY!
timdawes (30)
Admin

Postby TheSynonym » 27 Jan 2012, 17:45

but as i said before, i'll be using yours! it'll tie in with my collection of fusion mp3s lol. you definitely need to keep up the epic work :)

+1
R.I.P. Frederik
TheSynonym
State Native

Postby Jonas » 27 Jan 2012, 20:36

The best track HHZ made for a very long time!
timdawes:i lost a good pair of thongs to the mud last year RIP

Jonas (17)
State Hero

Postby Edgie » 27 Jan 2012, 20:55

i love that intro !! starting to like hhz again :)
Edgie (21)
State Native

Postby RossMcleod » 27 Jan 2012, 21:10

The Chaser:Well i can't see the logic guys in your argument, it was a contest the best artwork should win imo.

It's not unfair at all, it was a contest and you didn't win. I bet someone else worked their ass off and didn't win, they wouldn't label it as unfair. And this is totally unrelated to how much you're paid.

For the record, I do like your artwork. I actually like both of the ones in the previous page equally. I think you may of won if you incorporated the new heady logo into it.

RE: Dragonborn

Awesome track! Looking forward to the release!
RossMcleod (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Shadow Interaction » 27 Jan 2012, 21:14

FUCK-ING HELL YESSSSSSSSS _O_ _O_ _O_ it's gonna be released!!!!!!
RAW HARDSTYLE: SHADOW INTERACTION
DRUM & BASS/FREESTYLE: MASS VIBRANT

hit me up on Twitter! - http://www.twitter.com/si_tsm - or skype: si_music

<captain of the anti-'gay male vocals wannabe crying emo pop in hardstyle' club>
Shadow Interaction (27)
Producer

Postby The Chaser » 27 Jan 2012, 21:15

Well the unfair part is that, i dropped him a message that i would make the artwork, but no response of course.
So i put all my other work behind, to create this artwork.
The Chaser
Producer