Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Brennan Heart ‎– Fuelled By Fanatics (Official Decibel Anthem 2018) [B2S Records]

Discuss all hardstyle releases here.

Postby th3r3zo » 05 Jul 2018, 16:18

Label: B2S Records
Catalog Number: B2SR019
Release Date: 05/07/2018
Format: Digital
Source: https://www.discogs.com/Brennan-Heart-Fuelled-By-Fanatics-Official-Decibel-Anthem-2018/release/12219254

Tracklist:
01. Fuelled By Fanatics (Official Decibel Anthem 2018)

Samples:

https://open.spotify.com/album/1bK42Q0wEXVv6Gdpnpa3CC
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby Amperial » 05 Jul 2018, 18:54

Beautiful Anthem.
Amperial
State Senior Citizen

Postby John Cove » 05 Jul 2018, 19:04

Wow, that kick totally doesn't fit the melody. All in all it's Brennan Heart - Recycle 3.0. This anthem will be forgotten in a second.
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby th3r3zo » 06 Jul 2018, 01:02

is my perspective or BH try to make a Decibel 2009 anthem 2.0? i think this have some feeling about this
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby dolanpls » 06 Jul 2018, 01:32

John Cove:Wow, that kick totally doesn't fit the melody. All in all it's Brennan Heart - Recycle 3.0. This anthem will be forgotten in a second.

this. The kick almost lures me into thinking that this is something new, but besides that it's same old same old...
Decent track, but that's about it.
dolanpls (23)
State Celebrity

Postby ThePrincipal » 06 Jul 2018, 01:40

eh it's ok. very summery. uses the nice new normal HS kick (Devin Wild / Code black together as one kick)

simple and nothing groundbreaking but does the job.
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Katsching » 06 Jul 2018, 12:54

The main part screams 'generic' and 'mediocre' and 'forgettable'. The rest is good
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (23)
State Hero

Postby ceero » 06 Jul 2018, 12:56

Harderstate in a nutshell

Wildstylez does a classic Wildstylez tune : omg joram have my kids
Brennan does a classic Brennan tune : same old shit again and again, yawn

i love the tune _O_

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Emre » 06 Jul 2018, 12:59

What a comparison, Wildstylez is miles ahead of BH in terms of quality.
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby ceero » 06 Jul 2018, 13:00

Says who ?

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Emre » 06 Jul 2018, 13:06

Says any normal ear.. Are you gonna pull a 'quality is subjective' here? Because it's not, WSZ is technically ahead of BH and his tracks sound cleaner, fuller and there's more effort in them. There's 0 personal taste bias in that sentence. Just like Rebelion's tracks have super bad mixdown and can't be compared to for ex. Ran-D quality, or Audiofreq, or whatever.
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby ceero » 06 Jul 2018, 13:10

Brennan is an excelent producer when it comes to sound quality as well. And at the production level these two have, yes, it's subjective what's more quality music, because we are not talking about miles gaps between their sound design levels. What does Wildstylez being a tiny bit further in the sound design have to do with the hypocrisy im talking about in my first post? Oh god, emre and his arguments again. You could use a book of logical fallacies for dummies for christmas.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Reverse Ghost » 06 Jul 2018, 13:13

Dangerously passable track. Not a good thing in the slightest.
Reverse Ghost (25)
State Legend

Postby Emre » 06 Jul 2018, 13:14

Well apart from the quality subject then, has it crossed your mind that maybe Harderstate generally likes Wildstylez' sound more than BH? So they are positive about a typical WSZ track, but not about a typical BH track? That isn't hypocritical, that's personal preference.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby ceero » 06 Jul 2018, 13:18

But liking/disliking has nothing to do with bashing one person for doing a classic sounding track and praising the other one for doing just the same. You seriously seem to have problems with understanding a simple written text.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles