Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

VA - Defqon.1 2018 [Q-Dance]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby bassfaceBAM » 22 Jun 2018, 07:31

Managed to get it downloaded yesterday off of Google Play. Red and Blue cd is pretty good. Listened to a bit of White. Alot of Trap and tunes the likes of Kayzo would play . Some of it not bad
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Shodan » 22 Jun 2018, 09:08

The Greater The LIGHT, The Bigger The SHADOW
Shodan
State Tourist

Postby Amperial » 28 Jun 2018, 22:28

lilfrenchidiot:WTF can't believe Rat N Frikk put Moon Love on it, one of the best and hardest Trap tracks of the year _O_

curious for Satans Play and Sacrifice in HQ

Meh this is something i would call a hard trap track:

Love the RR CD quite some new HQ stuff on it.

Satans Play
Sacrifice
Brutal 7.0
The Darkest Moment (which i do like way more than expected)
Amperial
State Senior Citizen

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 28 Jun 2018, 23:40

Amperial:
lilfrenchidiot:WTF can't believe Rat N Frikk put Moon Love on it, one of the best and hardest Trap tracks of the year _O_

Nah this is tryhard Trap imo. Not really into those Terror Bass/SAYMYNAME kinda tracks (with some exceptions of course)

I think hard does not mean the harshest sounds but how it drops, the momentum you got from the drop, the atmosphere, how hype you get.

Which is why I consider some Electro House/Trap tracks to be harder than Hardstyle tracks.

But that's my opinion :)

On topic, love to have Sacrifice and Satan's Play HQ, as well as Brutal 7.0 :)
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby Amperial » 29 Jun 2018, 19:08

lilfrenchidiot:
Amperial:

Nah this is tryhard Trap imo. Not really into those Terror Bass/SAYMYNAME kinda tracks (with some exceptions of course)

I think hard does not mean the harshest sounds but how it drops, the momentum you got from the drop, the atmosphere, how hype you get.

Which is why I consider some Electro House/Trap tracks to be harder than Hardstyle tracks.

But that's my opinion :)

On topic, love to have Sacrifice and Satan's Play HQ, as well as Brutal 7.0 :)

Yeah, i get what you mean.
Though most people define hard with a hard sound paired with a impactful bass rumble hence the reactions.
Amperial
State Senior Citizen

Postby bassfaceBAM » 11 Jul 2018, 21:44

Quick verdict.
Red - some absolute belters and some not so great but overall a really good mix

Black - Never listened to Andy the Core didn't know what to expect and I reckon it's probably the best cd. Just brilliant and feels like a proper mix with some outstanding tracks.

Blue - unfortunately not what I was looking for. Considering the way raw Hardstyle is going I think the likes of Endymion, Myst or Phuture Noize should of took charge. This mix is just essentially a minus is More cd and it highlights the label is just a bit samey. Some sweet tunes but not enough of them.

White- like some of the tunes, brings me back to the festival. Love Marathon what an amazing tune. Sadly some God awful EDM house tunes along side some needless trap bring it down.

Overall decent but not essential
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles