Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

VA - Defqon.1 2018 [Q-Dance]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby bassfaceBAM » 10 Jun 2018, 02:00

I don't mind some freestyle but so much of it is like EDM and seems quite shallow. Certain sets I think are great like Ruthless and Pat B at Reverze this year but then that is probably because it was filled with classics. Aside from GeckO doing a Qult set (which I think should of been the dj responsible for the white cd this year the man deserves it) and possibly Kutski I don't really see myself wanting to go to the white much at all. I seen Bass Chaserz are doing a set with Dirt Caps and so looked them up and it's that unbearable trap music. Oh and trap rhymes with.....
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Barticf » 15 Jun 2018, 11:25

Barticf
State Hero

Postby ceero » 15 Jun 2018, 11:57

curious about the new Max Enforcer and Digital Punk collab, but other than that pretty boring tracklist

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Barticf » 15 Jun 2018, 12:07

ceero:curious about the new Max Enforcer and Digital Punk collab, but other than that pretty boring tracklist

unreleased-hardstyle-f13/digital-punk-max-enforcer-id-digital-punk-vs-jack-of-sound-moh-2018-t46101.html?hilit=digital%20punk
Barticf
State Hero

Postby rupertbayern » 15 Jun 2018, 12:19

So Blue = Minus is More... Nice diversity you got there RR
rupertbayern
State Newcomer

Postby niconietom » 15 Jun 2018, 12:52

LOL :rofl:
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (21)
State Native

Postby Emre » 15 Jun 2018, 13:59

Expected some more promo's..
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby th3r3zo » 15 Jun 2018, 16:36

i expected more, this have some new promos but very predictable tracklist :dunno:
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 15 Jun 2018, 18:01

WTF can't believe Rat N Frikk put Moon Love on it, one of the best and hardest Trap tracks of the year _O_

curious for Satans Play and Sacrifice in HQ
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby Emre » 15 Jun 2018, 18:53

lilfrenchidiot:WTF can't believe Rat N Frikk put Moon Love on it, one of the best and hardest Trap tracks of the year _O_

what? hardest? The Boombox Cartel track? Lmfao I'd listen to this lounging with a cup of green tea. That drop is weak as fuck and I'm not even genre-biased rn. Sounds like something for a yoga class.
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 15 Jun 2018, 19:25

Emre:
lilfrenchidiot:WTF can't believe Rat N Frikk put Moon Love on it, one of the best and hardest Trap tracks of the year _O_

what? hardest? The Boombox Cartel track? Lmfao I'd listen to this lounging with a cup of green tea. That drop is weak as fuck and I'm not even genre-biased rn. Sounds like something for a yoga class.

The screech one ? If that's the case you're deaf mate
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby Emre » 15 Jun 2018, 19:36

Let's just say it comes down to taste then. I don't feel energy or 'hardness'from such slow drops.

Edit: Checked again and readed the comments, apparently a lot of people (trap people I guess, so I'm pretty sure they know more about Trap than me) also call it weak. They all deaf?
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 15 Jun 2018, 19:43

Emre:Let's just say it comes down to taste then. I don't feel energy or 'hardness'from such slow drops.

Edit: Checked again and readed the comments, apparently a lot of people (trap people I guess, so I'm pretty sure they know more about Trap than me) also call it weak. They all deaf?

Most aren't much salty about the drop but rather because this was originally a Travis Scott remix which couldn't get clearance

Most comments on the drop were on a dubstep channel tho lmao, can understand, would be like uploading Wildstylez on a Rawstyle channel and complaining about the hardness
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby bassfaceBAM » 16 Jun 2018, 10:46

lilfrenchidiot:
Emre:

The screech one ? If that's the case you're deaf mate

Yeah with Emre that tune is not the least bit hard
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby ThePrincipal » 19 Jun 2018, 14:10

rupertbayern:So Blue = Minus is More... Nice diversity you got there RR

RR Always sticks to MIM and Most Wanted stuff for his cds :)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles