Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

VA - Defqon.1 2018 [Q-Dance]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 04 Jun 2018, 11:17

Curious for Radical Redemption and Rät N Frikk
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby solarized » 05 Jun 2018, 10:44

Should be good. Forgive my lack of knowledge but can somebody fill me in as to who Rät N Frikk is?
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (34)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 05 Jun 2018, 10:53

solarized:Should be good. Forgive my lack of knowledge but can somebody fill me in as to who Rät N Frikk is?

Some random act blending together trap, hardstyle etc. Nothing interesting :+
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby th3r3zo » 05 Jun 2018, 17:48

Emre:
solarized:Should be good. Forgive my lack of knowledge but can somebody fill me in as to who Rät N Frikk is?

Some random act blending together trap, hardstyle etc. Nothing interesting :+

i search in discogs and that name producing under variety genres

not bad at all
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby Emre » 05 Jun 2018, 19:13

Yeah whatever that whole freestyle/blended elements Hardstyle ish stuff sounds extremely badly produced below amateur lvl. Rat n frikk, ransom, crude intentions all the same a-technical crap it hurts my ears.
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby ThePrincipal » 08 Jun 2018, 01:34

^ it's not made to be 10/10 quality though is it - just made to be 'fun'
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 08 Jun 2018, 07:10

ThePrincipal:^ it's not made to be 10/10 quality though is it - just made to be 'fun'

lol, thats like the worst excuse for shitty music ever _O-

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby KiLLu12258 » 08 Jun 2018, 07:33

Emre:Yeah whatever that whole freestyle/blended elements Hardstyle ish stuff sounds extremely badly produced below amateur lvl. Rat n frikk, ransom, crude intentions all the same a-technical crap it hurts my ears.

this!!!!!!
KiLLu12258
State Citizen

Postby ThePrincipal » 08 Jun 2018, 10:41

ceero:
ThePrincipal:^ it's not made to be 10/10 quality though is it - just made to be 'fun'

lol, thats like the worst excuse for shitty music ever _O-

I didn't make the comment as an excuse, nor for your approval of same! ;)

I blame Pussy Lounge for the higher influx of the music of course. If Pussy Lounge wasn't so big, then we wouldn't have so much of the simpler stuff marketed as freestyle
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby SKRWD » 08 Jun 2018, 11:06

Emre:Yeah whatever that whole freestyle/blended elements Hardstyle ish stuff sounds extremely badly produced below amateur lvl. Rat n frikk, ransom, crude intentions all the same a-technical crap it hurts my ears.

Crude Intentions is nice imo:D
SKRWD (23)
State Citizen

Postby Emre » 08 Jun 2018, 12:08

^ Yea catchy; but I was talking abt the technical aspect. Everything is simple, frequencies seem off, mixdown is shit, it's just so badly produced I can't get myself to like it. Feels so rushed. Rat N Frikk are also the producers behind Jebroer, just like this freestyle crap, it's just as amateurishly produced.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby DJHardstylez » 08 Jun 2018, 13:32

why is Freestyle crap?! It's just modern Jumpstyle, that ( jumping ) was big for a while!!
DJHardstylez
State Tourist

Postby ceero » 08 Jun 2018, 13:39

You at least had some pretty damn creative producers in the jump scene, Lethal MG, Marcky, Coone (his jump stuff was pretty fucking awesome) etc.
This freestyle crap presents itself like super out of the box, but all it really is is just hardstyle, bigroom house and trap slapped together without any real idea, concept or vision, just for the sake of combining whats popular at this moment (compare that with Acti's subground stuff, really). And really badly produced. This shit is going to die out faster than you can say 'patrick jumpen', im willing to bet on that.
Last edited by ceero on 08 Jun 2018, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 08 Jun 2018, 13:39

Emre:^ Yea catchy; but I was talking abt the technical aspect. Everything is simple, frequencies seem off, mixdown is shit, it's just so badly produced I can't get myself to like it. Feels so rushed. Rat N Frikk are also the producers behind Jebroer, just like this freestyle crap, it's just as amateurishly produced.

Jebroer is awesome tho
lilfrenchidiot (22)
State Native

Postby DJHardstylez » 08 Jun 2018, 14:28

Freestyle does have future and a crowd behind it, nice people in general, look at pussy lounge so popular!1 and its Freestyle.
DJHardstylez
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles