Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

TNT - The Album [Atlantis]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby eddie » 01 Jun 2011, 06:17

Not interested in many of these....
First Match 2011 is good though :D
eddie (22)
State Citizen

Postby icey » 01 Jun 2011, 11:00

DDD 2-013 - Pointless remix? No need to remix a tracks and replace original kicks with those dong-type kicks?? 3/10

Scared - Nice drive in intro/outro. Long break which builds to a climax with a nice acid line, not too agressive but ok. Climax is kind of weak overall but an ok track 5/10

Dial T For TNT (Repumped!) - Seems to everybody's 'fav' track of album? Nice weird sounds in intro but kick just not Hard enough? Builds to a more agressive climax but all in all 4/10

Countdown - Atmospheric break/build. Possibly the hardest kick on the album(sounds like the 'ombrello maledetto kick' from sample I hear? Very simply track but the Hard kick = win. 6-10(so far...)

Punk Fanatic (with Brennan Heart) - Didn't like the sound of this collab at first. Singing is a put-off straight away, although some might say it 'fits' the track?? Happy melody. 3/10

First Match 2011 - Didn't expect a good remix of a 'classic' tbh. intro/outro has the only resemblence of the original track. ok drive. Climax is very off-putting. Way too happy & weak-pitching kicks? 4/10(intro/outro)

TN... Who? - Track reminds me off 'oh my god', vocals/bassline? Couldn't honestly call this track 'Hardstyle' 3/10

Naked - Happy melody(Like most of the album) and the worst kicks of the album. Very weak. 2/10

The 8th Note - Best screeches of album in intro/outro with nice drive too! Long break then builds to a ok climax. Kick seems to be 'heavy' but easily could have been much harder given the track a higher mark. Screeches are nice though 5/10

Good Times - Another overly-happy track. Vocals would actually fit 'house music' perfectly. at least there's a nice drive from the reversed bass in iontro/outro but track is not for my liking. 4/10

Uttawanka - Terrible vocals/ Easily the worst track of the album! Literally face-palmed when the first beat dropped in the intro! Another happy climax with weak-pitching kicks 2/10

[b]Second Match (Amazed Remix)
- Original track is one of my fav's of all time and didn't like the idea of this being remixed. Anyway, intro kick sounding 'heavy' but again could be alot harder! At least this track isn't too 'happy' but would never play it, simply because the 'original' is so good. 4/10

All in all a very, very disappointing album. Way too happy & weak. Not Hard at all. The album sounds so rushed?? Everyone seems to be making albums so it makes sense for these 2 guys to make one, knowing they will sell-out big time! There cou;ld have been at least 1 track dedicated to 2006 or 2005 or 2001?? Maybe a track dedicated to each year?? The album is so 'nu'!! Very, very disappointed.
icey (30)
State Hero

Postby elgrekoz » 01 Jun 2011, 16:40

icey:[b]
All in all a very, very disappointing album. Way too happy & weak. Not Hard at all. The album sounds so rushed?? Everyone seems to be making albums so it makes sense for these 2 guys to make one, knowing they will sell-out big time! There cou;ld have been at least 1 track dedicated to 2006 or 2005 or 2001?? Maybe a track dedicated to each year?? The album is so 'nu'!! Very, very disappointed.

seriously man,what did you expect? It's 2011 so there wouldnt be ANY track like in 2006,2005 and so on... pfff...What you define as hard really makes me curious.

All an all,the album is exactly what I expected. Dial T for TNT,TN...who?!,Punk Fanatic,Uttawanka & Countdown are pretty damn nice.
"It's time to unfold our primitive instincts."
elgrekoz
Producer

Postby ceero » 01 Jun 2011, 16:52

elgrekoz:seriously man,what did you expect? It's 2011 so there wouldnt be ANY track like in 2006,2005 and so on... pfff...What you define as hard really makes me curious.

Tritolo (Cristalline Mix), Yeah (Oldskool Mix), Ombrello Maledetto, Eins Zwei Telefunken, Hear This etc, all from last year. One would expect at least 1-2 tracks like those on the album

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Baryshx » 01 Jun 2011, 16:59

As I said before :p
Punk Fanatic = I liked it, especially Kickz. but a little happy
The 8th Note = I also like it, but it could have been better
Dial T For TNT = _O_
Baryshx (35)
State Celebrity

Postby volume » 01 Jun 2011, 17:46

I like punk fanatic so much and it makes me feel dirty :(
volume
State Senior Citizen

Postby icey » 02 Jun 2011, 00:36

elgrekoz:
icey:[b]

seriously man,what did you expect? It's 2011 so there wouldnt be ANY track like in 2006,2005 and so on... pfff...What you define as hard really makes me curious.

All an all,the album is exactly what I expected. Dial T for TNT,TN...who?!,Punk Fanatic,Uttawanka & Countdown are pretty damn nice.

Ah c'mon mate, just because I seem to be the only one who thinks this album is a big disappointment, there's no need to attack is there??

What do I define as 'Hard'?? Well here's my last 3 'top 10's' on this forum...

01)Wavolizer - Done
02)Mic -E - Child of God
03)Nutty T - The Storm
04)Busho - Time(Thera Harder-trance mix)
05)Vazard - Tear Apart/G.I.R
06)Prefix - Outrageous(Phuture Noize remix)
07)The Machine vs Sasha F - Self esteem Fund(HS Mafia's low self esteem rmx)
08)Hardstyle Mafia - Till the roof comes Off
09)Carnifex meets Rephex - Sound of 2004
10)Rephex - Sweet Dreams(Hardcore)

01)Zany - Widowmaker(Vazard remix)
02)Vazard - Tear Apart/G.I.R/I am
03)Delete - Malpulsebox(Thera mashup)
04)Digital Abuse - Gate to Hell(All 3 mixes)
05)ST - Supercharged/Popped & Locked(Vazard & Delete rmx)
06)Alex Zombie & Andy Hazard - Elevate(Delete rmx)
07)Hardstyle Mafia - Till the roof comes Off/Dedicated to the most Hated/Freak like me
08)The Machine vs Sasha F - Self esteem Fund(HS Mafia's low self esteem rmx)
09)Delete - Art of Waste(someone made icey a tad shorter break edit)
10)Sasha F - Artificial Reality

01)ST - Popped & Locked e.p
02)Alex Zombie & Andy Hazard - Elevate(Delete rmx)
03)Phrantic - Freestyle(geck-o's oldskool mix)
04)Nutty T - 5 Years(original & dub)
05)Thera - Do the Happy Face/Ding Dong/Doggystyle
06)Vazard - Feel It
07)Eewol - Dawn of Hell
08)Hardstyle Mafia - Arm of Justice/ Dedicated to the most Hated/Freak like Me
09)Wragg & Log:One - Enemies of Earth
10)DJ Husband - Activate(Proteus remix)

Ok, those are tracks that I think are pretty damn 'Hard'. Wheather you do or not, I don't really care??

Yes it's 2011 but I was hoping for more like 'ombrello' or 'einz wei telefunken'?? And when I said like 06 or 05 style, I was thinking they might have made a tribute track to a good year for saifam in the past? Just one track not an album full of old-skool tracks?? I've said 'countdown' sounds ok so far but the album is disappointing in the end for me. Expected alot more tbh, it just seems so rushed & weak :dunno:
icey (30)
State Hero

Postby Jordan » 02 Jun 2011, 01:14

uuhh dude i dont think elgrekoz was attacking you. sounds to me like he was just questioning your views.

first of all i agree this album is a disapointment but id say there is some good ones. i would class Countdown as "hard" :P

by the way, i withdraw my comment on Dial T For TNT (Repumped!). - now i CANT fuking stand this song anymore the vocal suck and the noises from Huh? dont do it for me at all!!! this song makes me crindge when i hear it now haha. comon bash me :P

i did listen to this album again though today and there are stil 3-4 good ones. wish i new t hat before i splashed the cash :S
Jordan
State Citizen

Postby Jordan » 02 Jun 2011, 01:16

...and i was kinda hoping for a nu warmachine remake :P
Jordan
State Citizen

Postby ceero » 02 Jun 2011, 01:16

icey:Ah c'mon mate, just because I seem to be the only one who thinks this album is a big disappointment

no you are not :P

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby elgrekoz » 02 Jun 2011, 14:17

icey:Ah c'mon mate, just because I seem to be the only one who thinks this album is a big disappointment, there's no need to attack is there??

Yes it's 2011 but I was hoping for more like 'ombrello' or 'einz wei telefunken'?? And when I said like 06 or 05 style, I was thinking they might have made a tribute track to a good year for saifam in the past? Just one track not an album full of old-skool tracks?? I've said 'countdown' sounds ok so far but the album is disappointing in the end for me. Expected alot more tbh, it just seems so rushed & weak :dunno:

I wont disagree with you about the fact that the album is rushed but it's not weak either. I remember Saifam producing shitload of banging tracks in a month under different aliases that pwn these all but still the time aint a factor to judge a producer like Antonio Donna. Albums are a trend nowadays,they could just release several 2-trackers and it wouldnt be such a big deal about the tracks. Every single album is failing my own perspective of how it should be but still doesnt mean they are bad...
+ I didnt intend to attack you,I respect every musical opinion even if it's against mine.

P.S. Vazard is a great producer! :D
"It's time to unfold our primitive instincts."
elgrekoz
Producer

Postby Double-T » 02 Jun 2011, 14:22

ceero:
icey:Ah c'mon mate, just because I seem to be the only one who thinks this album is a big disappointment

no you are not :P

Totally not.
I felt it before I heard it.
The heartbeat of a place I knew I belonged.
Double-T (25)
Baguette Baguette!

Postby Regain » 02 Jun 2011, 19:41

Countdown is the best track in this album. Love it _O_
Regain (23)
Producer

Postby yzerman » 02 Jun 2011, 22:21

average album nothing more, was expecting better as Technoboy is my faveorite DJ
The vocals are shit on nearly every track are they hearing the same as us?
yzerman
State Newcomer

Postby icey » 02 Jun 2011, 23:29

elgrekoz:
icey:Ah c'mon mate, just because I seem to be the only one who thinks this album is a big disappointment, there's no need to attack is there??

I wont disagree with you about the fact that the album is rushed but it's not weak either. I remember Saifam producing shitload of banging tracks in a month under different aliases that pwn these all but still the time aint a factor to judge a producer like Antonio Donna. Albums are a trend nowadays,they could just release several 2-trackers and it wouldnt be such a big deal about the tracks. Every single album is failing my own perspective of how it should be but still doesnt mean they are bad...
+ I didnt intend to attack you,I respect every musical opinion even if it's against mine.

P.S. Vazard is a great producer! :D

Respect! :p
icey (30)
State Hero

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles