Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Phuture Noize - Black Mirror Society (Album) [Q-Dance]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby Grape » 10 Jun 2018, 15:01

ok, i am not strong enough to not click the soundcloudlink haha
Grape (26)
State Hero

Postby niconietom » 10 Jun 2018, 15:28

Pursuit Of Thunder is my favourite album EVER... But WTF, this album is even better, can't understand how he does it so good (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) :fist: :fist:
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (21)
State Native

Postby KiLLu12258 » 10 Jun 2018, 15:33

amazing album.. 10/10 i like every track :O
KiLLu12258
State Citizen

Postby Bluemind » 10 Jun 2018, 15:53

No f*cking words, halfway through the album and I’m already amazed... _O_ _O_
Bluemind (21)
Producer

Postby DWave » 10 Jun 2018, 16:11

Lost In The Moment seriously no words _O_
DWave
State Tourist

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 10 Jun 2018, 16:16

Best Hardstyle album of all time Jesus Christ :'(
esskeetit
lilfrenchidiot
State Native

Postby Sausagefish » 10 Jun 2018, 16:29

Dope ass album!
H A R D S T Y L E
Sausagefish
State Newcomer

Postby Bomberz » 10 Jun 2018, 16:39

I didn't expect a hardcore climax here at all, We Are The Future is epic and so is the rest of the album :'( _O_
Bomberz (24)
Global Mod

Postby Anile » 10 Jun 2018, 17:50

This whole album is gold :'( I'm glad more producers are playing around with breakbeats in their songs :fist: recent examples; Atmozfears & Toneshifterz - You & Me, Keltek - Dark Sun, and now Lost In The Moment _O_ . The Hardcore climax in We Are The Future took me by surprise as well :dance:
Anile
State Citizen

Postby The Ascendant » 10 Jun 2018, 19:50

Every track is so fresh! This is in my top 3 best Hardstyle albums of all time list 100% (L)
Kill The Future is the stand out track for me :)
The Ascendant (25)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 10 Jun 2018, 20:26

Didn't listen/overplay a lot of the tracks just for the experience of it being all new now.

Show spoiler
Black Mirror Society is perfect, but of course knew that one already from Qlimax. Love the atmosphere, the melody, the way the 2nd climax is different from the first.

World Of Distortion is just epic. Heard this one live at Superbash 1 time and I get the excact same goosebumps from the melody now. _O_ (L)

Run Away - again another epic as fuck melody. It's a shame that this one doesn't have a climax because that melody is godlike. Adds to the diversity of the album though so it's OK.

Drift Away is the 'less good' Qlimax premiere track imo. Good tune on itself, but not comparable to Black Mirror Society.

Circles And Squares - No words. That sad/melancholic feeling in the melody is so awesome. _O_

Make The World Go - Good track, but not super special compared to the other stuff imo. Definitely love the 'vague' PN sound tho.

Lost In The Moment is one of my favourites on this. That first kick.. and the climax definitely has something special.

United States Of Amnesia - EPICCC atmosphere! _O_

Kill The Future is another epic, atmospheric tune with that vague PN sounddesign. FFS I love how alternative-minded he is. A true musician. _O_

We Are The Future - I think Marco is one of the only artists that can add a hardcore climax in a hardstyle track and make it feel SO natural. FUCKING AWESOME cross-genre track and a worthy closing track for this legendary album.

One of the best albums in years. Even better than Pursuit Of Thunder for me.

FANBOY MODE OFF (H)
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 10 Jun 2018, 20:32

Melody in Run Away is legendary tho what the fuck this is tear-jerking material i can't believe it
esskeetit
lilfrenchidiot
State Native

Postby KiLLu12258 » 10 Jun 2018, 21:23

Emre:Didn't listen/overplay a lot of the tracks just for the experience of it being all new now.

Show spoiler
Black Mirror Society is perfect, but of course knew that one already from Qlimax. Love the atmosphere, the melody, the way the 2nd climax is different from the first.

World Of Distortion is just epic. Heard this one live at Superbash 1 time and I get the excact same goosebumps from the melody now. _O_ (L)

Run Away - again another epic as fuck melody. It's a shame that this one doesn't have a climax because that melody is godlike. Adds to the diversity of the album though so it's OK.

Drift Away is the 'less good' Qlimax premiere track imo. Good tune on itself, but not comparable to Black Mirror Society.

Circles And Squares - No words. That sad/melancholic feeling in the melody is so awesome. _O_

Make The World Go - Good track, but not super special compared to the other stuff imo. Definitely love the 'vague' PN sound tho.

Lost In The Moment is one of my favourites on this. That first kick.. and the climax definitely has something special.

United States Of Amnesia - EPICCC atmosphere! _O_

Kill The Future is another epic, atmospheric tune with that vague PN sounddesign. FFS I love how alternative-minded he is. A true musician. _O_

We Are The Future - I think Marco is one of the only artists that can add a hardcore climax in a hardstyle track and make it feel SO natural. FUCKING AWESOME cross-genre track and a worthy closing track for this legendary album.

One of the best albums in years. Even better than Pursuit Of Thunder for me.

FANBOY MODE OFF (H)

yeah i hope he make a climax edit for run away, the melody is so fucking good.
KiLLu12258
State Citizen

Postby niconietom » 10 Jun 2018, 21:38

The drive Run Away has is unbelievable :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (21)
State Native

Postby Tekk » 11 Jun 2018, 00:07

Out on Apple Music.. Spotify sleeping (6)
Freaqshow 16, 17
Q-Base 15, 16, 17
Qlimax 15,16, 17
Defqon1 16, 17
Airforce 16
Syndicate 16
I AM Hardstyle 17
MoH 17
Intents Festival 17
Tekk (26)
State Native

Quick Reply