Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Phuture Noize - Black Mirror Society (Album) [Q-Dance]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby Xeolera » 11 Jun 2018, 00:11

Tekk:Out on Apple Music.. Spotify sleeping (6)

Same here.... still waiting for spotify to release it. Wonder what time it release there?
Kiss the sound that pounds your SENSES ~~

Xeolera
State Tourist

Postby PiozMioz » 11 Jun 2018, 00:12

Barticf:

Seems like you stood next to me in the crowd, lol :D
That night was fuckin special. The 3 hour drive was fuckin worth it. It was such an intense atmosphere, like a family meeting supporting (one of) the best producers atm. Althoug it had about 50°C in this club :rofl:

Yea, and this album is just art in my opinion. The artwork, the tracklist, the tracks, the melodies. One of the best hardstyle albums for me. I just have to save myself not overplaying this album now :D
edit: it's monday, time for spotify :naughty:
PiozMioz
State Citizen

Postby Axelade » 11 Jun 2018, 05:47

This album is INSANE! Drift Away, Circles & Squares, Lost In The Moment, World Of Distortion and We Are The Future are so fucking good! _O_
Axelade
State Outsider

Postby ceero » 11 Jun 2018, 14:24

Very good album, pure quality stuff, really. BUT. It doesnt top Pursuit of Thunder in my opinion. Sometimes it feels like he plays it a little too safe (Make The World Go, Lost In The Moment... not necessarily saying they are bad tho). I wish he'd go a tad less melodic and a little more crazy in the second half of the album. But once again, this is a proper piece of art, really. And i think this is one of those albums you need to listen to 15x to be able to fully appreciate it. Drift Away is my no.1 tune for sure _O_

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby KiLLu12258 » 11 Jun 2018, 14:33

ceero:Very good album, pure quality stuff, really. BUT. It doesnt top Pursuit of Thunder in my opinion. Sometimes it feels like he plays it a little too safe (Make The World Go, Lost In The Moment... not necessarily saying they are bad tho). I wish he'd go a tad less melodic and a little more crazy in the second half of the album.

im glad that he sticks to hes sound and dont going the pure raw way.. i think he's style is perfeclty in between and i love exactly this.
KiLLu12258
State Citizen

Postby Emre » 11 Jun 2018, 14:35

Agree on this ^

We need more melodies, not less _O_
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby solarized » 11 Jun 2018, 14:55

So it's released on Spotify. Kind of. Only Black Mirror Society and Drift Away are actually available to listen to. I'm assuming each track will become available once it's ben released. This is hella fucking annoying though
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 11 Jun 2018, 15:03

solarized:So it's released on Spotify. Kind of. Only Black Mirror Society and Drift Away are actually available to listen to. I'm assuming each track will become available once it's ben released. This is hella fucking annoying though

Nope. The album had only those 2 available on Spotify for a while now. Marco said in the FB fangroup that there were technical difficulties with Spotify, but the album will for sure be available there today. :)
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby solarized » 11 Jun 2018, 15:06

Emre:
solarized:So it's released on Spotify. Kind of. Only Black Mirror Society and Drift Away are actually available to listen to. I'm assuming each track will become available once it's ben released. This is hella fucking annoying though

Nope. The album had only those 2 available on Spotify for a while now. Marco said in the FB fangroup that there were technical difficulties with Spotify, but the album will for sure be available there today. :)

Ahhhh fair enough. Can't wait!
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby young_bin » 11 Jun 2018, 16:38

This album is pure gold. It has an amazing vibe to it, really unique sound throughout all the songs. I was lucky enough to attend the album release party and hear the album live for the first time. Phuture Noize definitely secures his position at the top of the scene (for me at least). Circles and squares, world of distortion and lost in the moment are definitely my favorite tunes of the album but there are no songs on the album that I don't like (which was the case with pursuit of thunder).
I have had it on constant repeat since Saturday and I am addicted! _O_
Music is an expression of our inner creativity
It's our gift so we should have the choice for its direction
And the need to control
young_bin (20)
State Outsider

Postby RidiQless » 11 Jun 2018, 16:38

Great tracks. There's just this one thing I noticed in pretty much every pn track and it's kind of bothering me. There's no fucking explosion, crash, ride, white noise or noise sweep in his tracks when the climax kicks in. Am I the only one? It feels kind of empty, and I personally think it would add more drive to the climax. Maybe it's just me tho, just wanted to share it haha
ImageImage
RidiQless (24)
State Celebrity

Postby th3r3zo » 11 Jun 2018, 20:27

Loggin' In-/-
Black Mirror Society 9.5/10: the atmosphere, melody and... that second climax is amazing (L)
World of Distortion 10/10: the same things from Black Mirror, but i love more this melody (L)
Run Away 7.5/10: i'm not fan of the anti climaxes everywhere and this can't have something special, waiting a edit of full melody because is really nice
Drift Away 9/10: not like the first two tracks but i love the melody
Circles and Squares 10/10: no words to describe this, that melancholic atmosphere, that melody, vocals and deeper effects _O_ :fist: (L)
Going Under-/-
Make The World Go 9/10: i admit, i'm not fan of the male vocals like this, but the melody make some anthem feeling, the track missing something i don't know yet
Lost In The Moment 10/10: that kicks in the mid part _O_ that melody again, with Circles And Squares are the best tracks from the album.
United States of Amnesia 9/10: great track but i can´t take the hype over this, the mid part is great, the dark melody is great to.
Kill The Future 8.5/10: the beginning of this track remind me Lose Control from Phuture Propaganda and is the best part of this track, the melody is not bad, but sounds strange in some parts, false notes something like that
We Are The Future 9/10: the same thing from Kill the future, the strange notes from the first melody. I don´t know if is because PH try to create a supercomplex melody but that notes are notorious, wathever the track increasing the in the hardcore part, remind me Promo style, sweet :listen:

Final valoration is 9, the best album of the year in this moment, i like more than Persuit of Thunder, nothing more to say, PH is a genious,
C´mon please and please i need a Ph and Myst collab now :\
th3r3zo
State Celebrity

Postby Dr1t3r » 11 Jun 2018, 20:56

Does anyone know where is it available? I want to listen to it so badly
Spotify only has Black mirror and Drift away.
Dr1t3r
State Newcomer

Postby lukluk007 » 11 Jun 2018, 21:02

Circles and Squares for atmosphere, vocal 10/10 (L) _O_
Another tracks are very good. I like his melody. Second parts he did better in every song. (H)
Black Mirror Society and Drift Away are little bit overplayed but also good.
lukluk007 (24)
State Tourist

Postby godspeed » 11 Jun 2018, 22:51

Am i the only one who thinks the mixdown is utter shit? :? The leads sound so freakin' dry and narrow to me... too bad coz the arrangement/melodies of some tracks are really nice tho!
godspeed
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles