Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Minus Militia - Militant Mayhem [Minus is More]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby The Convicted » 05 Nov 2016, 11:44

ceero:Plus s many overdone kickrolls it almoat feels like listening to Current Value stuff lol.

I would take that as a compliment though haha ;)

--------

Ain't Fucking Around, Till 8 In The Morning and even the simple kickroll-fest of Full Of Shit, that's all I can like.
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby Katsching » 05 Nov 2016, 13:36

ceero:sounds like a rock thrown into a washing machine.

I love this comment
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (22)
State Hero

Postby NEKA » 06 Nov 2016, 15:08

There are few nice tracks in the album. Leaders Of Goverment, Neighbourhood Crime and Prodigious are really great, fresh sounds, great drive throhough the track and they have that "Minus Militia" feel all over them from all three artists.

On the other hands, the rest of the album is pure carbage. Almost like a parody of current rawstyle hype, with overdistorted kicks and kickrolls.

Comparing this album to Legion of Strength is like night and day. Legion of Strength was one of the albums to really kick off the raw hype. This feels like just a filler album to get more money from the event.
NEKA (23)
Producer

Postby kraczk » 06 Nov 2016, 18:06

And once again (after Legion Of Strength) this album doesn't have full tracks, not even radio edits. It's a fucking continuous DJ mix.

One thing that still baffles me is why One Man Army had 45 full tracks on 3 CDs and yet this album is a cheap mix on one CD. How is this kind of attitude acceptable in 2016? Who the fuck manages releases on MiM and why do they do it so fucking bad?

so many questions
kraczk
State Senior Citizen

Postby timdawes » 07 Nov 2016, 01:16

This is for the fans of MM. it's not for DJs to start playing exclusive tracks. nothing more nothing less
timdawes (33)
Admin

Postby ceero » 07 Nov 2016, 10:45

timdawes:This is for the fans of MM. it's not for DJs to start playing exclusive tracks. nothing more nothing less

Really? If i considered myself a fan i'd be quite pissed that they are not even able to release a proper radio edits of tunes that i will never own in full. This is like releasing radio podcast rips in a better quality lol

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Deadwood » 07 Nov 2016, 12:26

Sorry to hear your dissapointment. We release these Militant Edits especially for the Militiants out there who want to listen to our music in High Quality. The full DJ mixes are exclusively played in our live sets. Hope you understand ;)

Deadwood
State Native

Postby PNXRMX » 07 Nov 2016, 12:54

I agree that radio edits would be nice on the digital version. Maybe they think people are more likely to mix with them than with mix cuts?
PNXRMX
State Celebrity

Postby Neko » 07 Nov 2016, 14:25

Weird kicks, waaay too much compressing on it on some. Sound design - wise its a beautiful album. Aint fucking around's melody is soo good. And too bad about those edits they released...
Formerly known as Maneki Neko
https://www.facebook.com/djmanekineko
Neko (25)
Producer

Postby timdawes » 08 Nov 2016, 02:45

PNXRMX:I agree that radio edits would be nice on the digital version. Maybe they think people are more likely to mix with them than with mix cuts?

Given how many times I've heard random DJs play "Crackin Ur Ribs", it's a fair assumption

TBH it's like listening to a live mix from them, as opposed to an album. Better than having nothing at all :)
timdawes (33)
Admin

Postby ThePrincipal » 08 Nov 2016, 03:11

if the last one was radio edits, why would they change this time?

This sense of entitlement people have is astonishing!
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Native

Postby Jeefrey » 08 Nov 2016, 07:50

Prodigious sounds awesome, don't know why but just love this one :D
Jeefrey (22)
State Celebrity

Postby Amperial » 09 Nov 2016, 03:59

This one is sick as fuck.
I just love choirs in Raw tracks.
Amperial
State Senior Citizen

Postby propells » 10 Nov 2016, 11:59

I have a feeling that people who are complaining about this masterpiece of an album are sitting with their shitty iPhone buttplugs deep in their ears. Those kicks should be a religion!

10/10 would bang this album
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on, It's tragedy. When the morning cries and you don't know why, It's hard to FUCK
propells (22)
State Celebrity

Postby DjVero » 19 Feb 2017, 20:31

Just gave a quick listen to this album for the first time. Painfully bad up until the hardcore tracks, but that was to be expected. Funnily enough the hardcore tracks are pretty damn awesome though :)
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles