Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Minus Militia - Militant Mayhem [Minus is More]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby Neon » 03 Nov 2016, 20:29

Qlimax '14 '15 '16
Hard Bass '18
Neon (25)
State Native

Postby ceero » 04 Nov 2016, 17:59

what the hell did i just listen to

the only remotely listenable and somehow original tune is Leaders of Government, the rest sounds like a rock thrown into a washing machine. Feels like listening to the same tune 10 times in a row, overdistorted kicks and fuck this fuck that triplet vocals in every damn one. Plus s many overdone kickrolls it almoat feels like listening to Current Value stuff lol. WTF how comes Crypsis makes such an amazing tunes with his solo project yet he is able to spit out this crap?

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby butterprickol » 04 Nov 2016, 18:38

ceero:Plus s many overdone kickrolls it almoat feels like listening to Current Value stuff lol.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OT: This album is a giant turd like "Legion Of Strength" was
Qlimax 2009 - Defqon.1 2010 - Q-Base 2010 - Qountdown 2010 - Hard Bass 2011- Hard Bass 2012 - Defqon.1 2012 - Defqon.1 2013 - Hard Bass 2014 - Q-Base 2014 - Qlimax 2014 - Defqon.1 2015 - Q-Base 2015 - Qlimax 2015 - Hard Bass 2016 - Defqon.1 2016
butterprickol (26)
State Native

Postby PNXRMX » 04 Nov 2016, 21:37

ceero:what the hell did i just listen to

the only remotely listenable and somehow original tune is Leaders of Government, the rest sounds like a rock thrown into a washing machine. Feels like listening to the same tune 10 times in a row, overdistorted kicks and fuck this fuck that triplet vocals in every damn one. Plus s many overdone kickrolls it almoat feels like listening to Current Value stuff lol. WTF how comes Crypsis makes such an amazing tunes with his solo project yet he is able to spit out this crap?

Matter of taste. I prefer some of these tracks over anything on any of the last 2 Crypsis albums. Generally this album is pretty cheap / unoriginal, especially the hardcore remixes, but otherwise it's a style that gets me hyped. I'll skip most of the tracks of course, but something like Neighbourhood Crime does it for me. The sound is huge, overwhelming, dominating, especially the last part with the gated kicks. Yeah, so it has the same vocal style that Radical has used 100 times, but there's enough that's new in there for me to like it. Crypsis just doesn't get me excited anymore.

Also, this album sounds completely like Radical to me. It's hard to work any of the Crypsis sound in there when it's much less in-your-face and loud. Minus Militia is an act that has a harder image than Radical even - hence it being on the even more distorted side of his sound.
PNXRMX
State Celebrity

Postby Bibifoc » 04 Nov 2016, 23:01

If you want interesting music and not retarded boring party tracks, quit Hardstyle.
Bibifoc (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby butterprickol » 04 Nov 2016, 23:09

Bibifoc:If you want interesting music and not retarded boring party tracks, quit Hardstyle.

Yeah, right. Because Hardcore is that more interesting and less party-only music (regarding the topics you usually reply to). If you want interesting music, go listen to limited 10 cassette tape copies of vaporwave crunkcore grind ritual folk.
Qlimax 2009 - Defqon.1 2010 - Q-Base 2010 - Qountdown 2010 - Hard Bass 2011- Hard Bass 2012 - Defqon.1 2012 - Defqon.1 2013 - Hard Bass 2014 - Q-Base 2014 - Qlimax 2014 - Defqon.1 2015 - Q-Base 2015 - Qlimax 2015 - Hard Bass 2016 - Defqon.1 2016
butterprickol (26)
State Native

Postby Bibifoc » 04 Nov 2016, 23:28

butterprickol:
Bibifoc:If you want interesting music and not retarded boring party tracks, quit Hardstyle.

Yeah, right. Because Hardcore is that more interesting and less party-only music (regarding the topics you usually reply to). If you want interesting music, go listen to limited 10 cassette tape copies of vaporwave crunkcore grind ritual folk.

I said "retarded boring party tracks", not just party tracks first. Then there is a huge gap between your typical Hardstyle carnival pseudo anthemic bullshit and some industrial Hardcore/Speedcore musics.
I would rather talk about Noise/Dark Ambient/just Ambient than your silly names, you're trying too hard.
Bibifoc (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 04 Nov 2016, 23:31

Lolwhat

That was not a serious comment, was if?

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Bibifoc » 04 Nov 2016, 23:42

ceero:

Lolwhat

That was not a serious comment, was if?

It's a serious comment.

Weren't you the one person who found the Warface album (The 9 circles) good ? I hope you changed your mind ...
Bibifoc (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby solarized » 04 Nov 2016, 23:45

The 9 circles was good, 100x better than this
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby Bibifoc » 04 Nov 2016, 23:51

"100 times better" doesn't mean much when talking about small values. :+
Bibifoc (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby niconietom » 05 Nov 2016, 01:26

Where can I buy a digital copy? Release date was today :?
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (20)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Jeefrey » 05 Nov 2016, 05:32

Still don't know what to think about this.
Jeefrey (22)
State Celebrity

Postby kaiso » 05 Nov 2016, 09:15

For centuries, we have been able to restrain our needs
Decades of lust are in front of us
For now, we are innocent
kaiso
State Citizen

Postby ThePrincipal » 05 Nov 2016, 11:31

let's try not to criticise each other's tastes - our taste is for no else to work out but ourselves

Leaders of Government and Til 8 In The Morning are all I need off the album :)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles