Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

D-Block & S-te-Fan - Antidote (Album) [Scantraxx Evolutionz]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby Freddy » 22 Aug 2017, 18:19

DjVero:Only 12 tracks? Or are those tracks only the ones confirmed? If only 12 tracks I'm not so sure if I'm going to buy it, even though a lot of those tracks sound really promising...

It's full.

Here is the complete quote from DBSTF:
TRACKLIST ANNOUNCEMENT ANTIDOTE!

on september 12 we will release our second artist album called Antidote. Hereby we are presenting you the full tracklist:

01. ANTIDOTE
02. FIRED UP
03. 2 SILHOUETTES
04. GOD IS A DJ
05. PROMISED LAND
06. BY MYSELF
07. DREAMS
08. IN THE DARK
09. EYE OF THE STORM
10. NO APOYA NO FOLLA
11. ANGELS & DEMONS
12. ABOVE AVERAGE

Make sure to pre-order Antidote (inc autographs) now: dbstf.com/album
Freddy
State Hero

Postby Frenic » 22 Aug 2017, 19:38

Really? No apoya no folla?!!! WTF?!?! I hope Bomberz reads this and gives me a hand, because I am literally in SHOCK right now xD xD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You know the bussines, I know Chemistry.

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (26)
State Citizen

Postby Bomberz » 22 Aug 2017, 19:43

Frenic:Really? No apoya no folla?!!! WTF?!?! I hope Bomberz reads this and gives me a hand, because I am literally in SHOCK right now xD xD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bomberz here! I already posted in this topic unreleased-hardstyle-f13/d-block-s-te-fan-no-apoya-no-folla-t43945.html but yeah, this title is pathetic, probably the worst title I've ever seen. Fortunately, the rest of the album sounds promising.
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 22 Aug 2017, 20:15

Their stuff is nice but that tracklist doesn't give me the wow-effect.. only 12 tracks and only the tracks 2 Silhouettes and Above Average aren't online yet, I've heard the other 10.. anyways still hyped :)
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Frenic » 23 Aug 2017, 01:19

Bomberz:
Frenic:Really? No apoya no folla?!!! WTF?!?! I hope Bomberz reads this and gives me a hand, because I am literally in SHOCK right now xD xD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bomberz here! I already posted in this topic unreleased-hardstyle-f13/d-block-s-te-fan-no-apoya-no-folla-t43945.html but yeah, this title is pathetic, probably the worst title I've ever seen. Fortunately, the rest of the album sounds promising.

I totally missed this one, but I agree with you that this may be the worst track title ever ... The track itself is not THAT bad (sound Okish to me), but those vocals ... I've never liked spanish vocals in Hardstyle, the only track with Spanish vocals I've ever liked is "Tuneboy - Musica del futuro". That track is a masterpiece, but this track sounds to me like a Da tweekaz - Tequila/vodka wannabe ...

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (26)
State Citizen

Postby ceero » 23 Aug 2017, 02:12

What does that title mean?

Not listening to any previews, didnt even hear Dreams yet. Wanna have a nice surprise :)

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Bomberz » 23 Aug 2017, 11:49

Frenic:I've never liked spanish vocals in Hardstyle, the only track with Spanish vocals I've ever liked is "Tuneboy - Musica del futuro".

I agree so much :rofl: most tracks sound like shit, check out the Defqon 1 Chile anthem made by Frontliner, it is awful haha.

@ceero it means something like "No support, no fuck" but it doesn't make any sense grammatically.
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby Frenic » 23 Aug 2017, 11:57

ceero:What does that title mean?

Not listening to any previews, didnt even hear Dreams yet. Wanna have a nice surprise :)

As Bomberz said, it doesn't have any sense grammatically. It is an expression used when you are having a shot for example. Once You had the shot, you have to hit the table with the glass and you say "quien no apoya no follar" Like Bomberz said, it is something like if you don't hit the table with the glass, you won't get laid that night. It is funny when you are drunk I guess, but .... :rofl: :rofl:

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (26)
State Citizen

Postby John Cove » 23 Aug 2017, 18:30

Why is it such a big deal?
John Cove (29)
State Legend

Postby Emre » 25 Aug 2017, 22:29

In The Dark @ 34:56
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby The Ascendant » 25 Aug 2017, 23:18

Phat ass track! _O_
The Ascendant (24)
State Celebrity

Postby adamross » 25 Aug 2017, 23:23

In The Dark, oh my god full 2009 feels.
adamross
Producer

Postby GianaWana » 26 Aug 2017, 00:33

the idea that i spent my money so well for this album its growing on me :dance:
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Senior Citizen

Postby th3r3zo » 26 Aug 2017, 05:05

2009 2009 _O_ _O_ _O_ _O_ (L)
th3r3zo
State Celebrity

Postby RidiQless » 26 Aug 2017, 10:19

What is going on this year. I can't handle the epicness anymore, awesome tracks everywhere!
ImageImage
RidiQless (23)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles