Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Which Trance to Hardstyle remixes should be made?

Postby cosmicman » 29 Oct 2017, 17:14

I still love Trance. But what really blows my mind is when an old Trance classic is remixed to Hardstyle properly, I can think of some of those examples could be :

Edit**

*Ayla by Toneshifterz ( i think this one could be improved by a different artist)
*carte blanche by toneshifterz

But there are a few that I'm very surprised they havent been remixed yet, or if they are I don't know about them, for example I would love to see these done:

*Ayla part 2
*Kay Cee- Escape
*Gouryella, tenshi, ligaya
*System f - out of the blue (I don't like Showteks version)
*kamaya Painters- endless wave , far from over
*franchino - 999

My list could be super long but those would make my day

What are some songs you love done properly from Trance to Hardstyle and what are some Trance Classics you would like to see remixed to Hardstyle and by who?
Last edited by cosmicman on 30 Oct 2017, 22:57, edited 2 times in total.
cosmicman
State Outsider

Postby P.L.K » 29 Oct 2017, 18:00

Gimme a Phuture Noize & B-Front version of A*S*Y*S - Acid Space :naughty:
P.L.K (21)
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 29 Oct 2017, 18:30

"trance"
"Eifel 65 - Blue"
are you serious?

There is a hard remix of Gouryella - Ligaya made by Yoji. More hard trance but still a bit hardstyle influenced. Fucking amazing tune.
There arent many trance tunes i'd like to see remixed into (modern) hardstyle. I don't think those two genres mix well together at all. The only artist who can make it not to sound totally sloppy are Wasted Penguinz but i am still not really a fan of theirs.
But I could imagine a few tunes though. Airscape - L'Esperanza (Toneshifterz Remix), Ballearic Bill - Destination Sunshine (Zatox Remix), Pulser - Cloudwalking (DBSTF Remix), Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Noisecontrollers Remix), Mike Foyle - Pandora (Wildstylez Remix)

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 29 Oct 2017, 22:32

Would love to see some Dito remixes or some DJ Shog remixes.
RPGWiZaRD (31)
State Celebrity

Postby Stryder » 29 Oct 2017, 23:05

Phuture Noize remix of Andrew Rayel - 550 Senta
Atmozfears remix Ben Gold & Lumiere - Hide Your Heart (this one isnt necessarily a classic but id feel it would fit his style)
Sub Zero Project remix of Dan Thompson - Propaganda
Last edited by Stryder on 30 Oct 2017, 04:01, edited 1 time in total.
Stryder (18)
State Citizen

Postby niconietom » 29 Oct 2017, 23:18

Stryder:Phuture Noize remix of Andrew Rayel - 550 Semta
Atmozfears remix Ben Gold & Lumiere - Hide Your Heart (this one isnt necessarily a classic but id feel it would fit his style)
Sub Zero Project remix of Dan Thompson - Propaganda

I LOVE Propaganda and a SZP remix would be perfect (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (20)
State Native

Postby Neogenesis » 30 Oct 2017, 04:04

These two by Toneshifterz were amazing ones:

4 Strings - Take Me Away

Veracocha - Carte Blanche

And the Shivers remix by Frontliner (The one WITH the Climax)

Would love to hear a re-remix of the Photographer remix of Shelter - One of the best songs in recent days that still sounds like old school Trance.

And Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight
[b]QT11, QL11, QHHZ12, QL12, DQ13, EDCLDN13, QB13, Thrillogy13, QL13, Freaqshow 13, DQ14, XQL14, QL14, DQ15, QL15, Tijdmachine, DQ16, QL16, DQ17

http://www.soundcloud.com/NeogenesisMusic
Neogenesis (24)
State Citizen

Postby bassfaceBAM » 30 Oct 2017, 04:33

I think John O'Callaghan has alot of tunes that would suit a Hardstyle remix. Stryker and Two Trees especially
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Stryder » 30 Oct 2017, 04:52

The Adaro remix is badass, although it doesnt really have much to do with the original besides the vocals

i'd also love to see someone remix Dash Berlin - Disarm Yourself (probably Cyber or Wildstylez) Forever my all-time trance favorite :)
Stryder (18)
State Citizen

Postby Reverse Ghost » 30 Oct 2017, 06:31

Simon Patterson - F16
Armin Van Buuren Feat. Racoon - Love You More - I could definitely hear this as a Hardstyle remix
Carte Blanch also had an amazing remix by Scot Project that I feel sounds better than the original
P.L.K:Gimme a Phuture Noize & B-Front version of A*S*Y*S - Acid Space :naughty:

Agreed completely _O_ I feel like if PN remixed almost any Trance classic from the "Epic Trance" days it would come out good due to the juxtaposition of his heavy kicks and the sweeping melodies used.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby cosmicman » 30 Oct 2017, 07:11

ceero:"trance"
"Eifel 65 - Blue"
are you serious?

There is a hard remix of Gouryella - Ligaya made by Yoji. More hard trance but still a bit hardstyle influenced. Fucking amazing tune.
There arent many trance tunes i'd like to see remixed into (modern) hardstyle. I don't think those two genres mix well together at all. The only artist who can make it not to sound totally sloppy are Wasted Penguinz but i am still not really a fan of theirs.
But I could imagine a few tunes though. Airscape - L'Esperanza (Toneshifterz Remix), Ballearic Bill - Destination Sunshine (Zatox Remix), Pulser - Cloudwalking (DBSTF Remix), Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Noisecontrollers Remix), Mike Foyle - Pandora (Wildstylez Remix)

I havent heard the original Blue track in over a decade, so memory is a bit cloudy there, now the hardstyle version was awesome. But youre right, its not trance, I should edit that out.

The Yoji remix is not hardstyle but it is awesome, im still hoping for a true hardstyle version. Speaking of Yoji the recent Hardstyle Disco remix is the track that inspired this thread and is not even out yet.

Airscape: l'esperanza would sound incredible!
cosmicman
State Outsider

Postby SarahKerrigan » 30 Oct 2017, 18:01

I would LOVE to have a really great Svenson & Gielen - Twisted remix done but I can't really think of who would make the best one :?

Fuck me now I have to listen to Twisted again and again and again
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby Bomberz » 30 Oct 2017, 18:11

SarahKerrigan:I would LOVE to have a really great Svenson & Gielen - Twisted remix done but I can't really think of who would make the best one :?

Sound Freakerz did an official remix some years ago :)
Bomberz (24)
Global Mod

Postby lummerlars » 30 Oct 2017, 22:26

I would just like to see someone interpreted this Above and Beyond track into hardstyle.
lummerlars (23)
State Citizen

Postby SarahKerrigan » 30 Oct 2017, 22:57

Bomberz:
SarahKerrigan:I would LOVE to have a really great Svenson & Gielen - Twisted remix done but I can't really think of who would make the best one :?

Sound Freakerz did an official remix some years ago :)

I actually wasn't aware or this or I've just forgotten about it, this has potential and it's at times a really great track - just could have been better I guess!
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles