Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Which Trance to Hardstyle remixes should be made?

Postby bassfaceBAM » 01 Nov 2017, 00:43

cosmicman:
The Yoji remix is not hardstyle but it is awesome, im still hoping for a true hardstyle version. Speaking of Yoji the recent Hardstyle Disco remix is the track that inspired this thread and is not even out yet.

Wow wow wait a minute. Point me in the direction of this remix immediately please
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby cosmicman » 02 Nov 2017, 05:20

bassfaceBAM:
cosmicman:
The Yoji remix is not hardstyle but it is awesome, im still hoping for a true hardstyle version. Speaking of Yoji the recent Hardstyle Disco remix is the track that inspired this thread and is not even out yet.

Wow wow wait a minute. Point me in the direction of this remix immediately please

There is no ID yet, Its a live recording really bad quality so its understood it will sound like crap. I lost count of how many probably thousands of times I played the original to this day, a hardstyle version of this is like a dream come true.

cosmicman
State Outsider

Postby Vicious » 02 Nov 2017, 08:01

Love Hardstyle Disco, not a track that I would expect to get a resurrection though. W&W played a remix of it at Tomorrowland too
Vicious
State Hero

Postby The Convicted » 02 Nov 2017, 08:34

Talking about Phuture Noize and trance remixes:

Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Euphorizer » 03 Nov 2017, 02:05

Neogenesis:Would love to hear a re-remix of the Photographer remix of Shelter - One of the best songs in recent days that still sounds like old school Trance.

This is definitely something I know for a fact I've wanted to do something with, but unfortunately a lack of clean acapella makes it a bit difficult to make a proper/worthy remix in my eyes :meh:
Euphorizer (20)
Producer

Postby bassfaceBAM » 07 Nov 2017, 23:49

cosmicman:
bassfaceBAM:
cosmicman:

There is no ID yet, Its a live recording really bad quality so its understood it will sound like crap. I lost count of how many probably thousands of times I played the original to this day, a hardstyle version of this is like a dream come true.

That sounds not bad bit it's hard to tell with the poor quality. It's a classic track that needs attention
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby cosmicman » 23 Nov 2017, 17:58

A few more came to mind:

Emma Shapplin - Spente Le Stelle, opera hardstyle would sound insane if done right.

Moontribe : dance of the seventh hill ( dj tiesto remix ) No idea who could do this one, but that little kid singing always gave me chills.

Dj Taucher: Science fiction/Child of the universe/the wave.

Sundance - Won't Let This Feeling Go (Angelic Remix)
cosmicman
State Outsider

Postby SKRWD » 23 Nov 2017, 18:40

Omnia- The Light (Rebourne Remix)
SKRWD (23)
State Citizen

Postby ffos » 23 Nov 2017, 21:12

Tiesto-Athena would be great if done properly
ffos
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 24 Nov 2017, 09:04

cosmicman:
Moontribe : dance of the seventh hill ( dj tiesto remix ) No idea who could do this one, but that little kid singing always gave me chills.

Ow fuck yeah _O_ 2010ish Wildstylez / 2010ish DBSTF i'd say

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Doctor Dave » 04 Dec 2017, 22:02

cosmicman:
Emma Shapplin - Spente Le Stelle, opera hardstyle would sound insane if done right.

Haven't actually heard the original but if it had the same melody as the Yomanda mix that could be awesome
Doctor Dave (30)
Producer

Postby bassfaceBAM » 17 Dec 2017, 03:06

Euphorizer:
Neogenesis:Would love to hear a re-remix of the Photographer remix of Shelter - One of the best songs in recent days that still sounds like old school Trance.

This is definitely something I know for a fact I've wanted to do something with, but unfortunately a lack of clean acapella makes it a bit difficult to make a proper/worthy remix in my eyes :meh:

Hey I've been the lookout for some really good euphoric hardstyle as I'm very fussy since alot of it comes off quite cheesy to me and came across a mix on YouTube called Sad Melancholic Emotional Relaxing Euphoric Hardstyle Mix 3 from a guy called DRAAH and it's superb. First time I heard WP Inner Peace which is incredible and your own bootleg of Ferry Corsten Anahera which is just amazing. Well done. I'd suggest Craig Connolly's How Can I (John O'Callaghan remix) to be your next bootleg
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Sashone » 16 Feb 2018, 10:57

Ratty sunrise. Either myst, b-front, sub zero project or phuture noize please.
Sashone
State Citizen

Postby ceero » 26 Feb 2018, 19:40

Imagine a Wildstylez remix <3

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles