Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

What hardstyle producers do you have the most respect for?

Postby aXXis » 06 Aug 2012, 02:27

Neutronic:Willem Rebergen, Bas Oskam and Joram Metekohy are by far the producers i respect the most. They prove to me time and time again that they love what they do and they always deliver.

Michel Pollen and Raoul van Grinsven I also have alot of respect for, they produce so much and they have been in the scene for a long time!

I would also have to mention Tim Van De Stadt for being part of pretty much every single one of the newcomers projects.

They are not in the scene for a long time, because of them the scene excists.
aXXis (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 07 Aug 2012, 03:14

Deepack _O_
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Jonas » 08 Aug 2012, 18:20

I have to add Audiofreq to my list after he posted here. I mean, sure many artists post here, but Sam posted about the stuff you would like to ask a producer who makes pretty generic hardstyle about; his opinion on how hardstyle is today
I'm just here for the music, man
Jonas (20)
State Hero

Postby Vicious » 09 Aug 2012, 01:59

He used to post here as orbit 1 didnt he?
Vicious
State Hero

Postby Neutronic » 09 Aug 2012, 02:21

aXXis:
Neutronic:Willem Rebergen, Bas Oskam and Joram Metekohy are by far the producers i respect the most. They prove to me time and time again that they love what they do and they always deliver.

Michel Pollen and Raoul van Grinsven I also have alot of respect for, they produce so much and they have been in the scene for a long time!

I would also have to mention Tim Van De Stadt for being part of pretty much every single one of the newcomers projects.

They are not in the scene for a long time, because of them the scene excists.

I would say they contributed, just like The Prophet, Pavo and Dana. You can't say that without 2 individuals that the scene wouldnt exist :D I do agree that they have been very important though!
Neutronic (22)
State Hero

Postby R3cl41m3r » 09 Aug 2012, 03:19

Headhunterz; I heard he also has a voice-acting career!
"If you want to assert a truth, first make sure it's not just an opinion that you desperately want to be true."
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
R3cl41m3r (22)
State Celebrity

Location: Australia (au) The place where everything can kill you.

Postby Spear » 09 Aug 2012, 04:26

While I have great respect for all the greats like Headhunterz, Zany, Showtek, Zatox, Tatanka and the like...Thera would have to get my greatest respect. After the whole split with Fabian, he built his own label and sound from the ground up and have become a extremely driving force in Hardstyle today. That, in my eyes, get so many _O_ .
Spear (29)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles