Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

What happened to some artist topic.

Postby Twixel » 18 Jul 2017, 23:13

Soundcloud is about to die in about a month afaik. Kutski has had some problems with them, also Q-dance (radioshows&livesets)
Twixel
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 18 Jul 2017, 23:21

TMS haven't been rhythmically uploading since ages tho. Gave up after I was waiting 2+ months for an episode.
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Netris » 19 Jul 2017, 02:47

Emre:Substance One?

He's working behind the scenes at DWX. I lived a few km from where he lived and we have a lot of friends in common so I spoke a few times with him. He told me he didn't really like to be on stage so he chose to stop releasing tracks under his name.
Netris (29)
State Citizen

Postby Emre » 19 Jul 2017, 02:49

Netris:
Emre:Substance One?

He's working behind the scenes at DWX. I lived a few km from where he lived and we have a lot of friends in common so I spoke a few times with him. He told me he didn't really like to be on stage so he chose to stop releasing tracks under his name.

Aww :\ really liked his atmospheres
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Tita » 19 Jul 2017, 08:41

Croatia0987:

(And no producer, but anyways) Why isn't The Magic Show uploading their content on Soundcloud anymore?

Same reason as why Q-dance stopped uploading there. Policy there is even "worse" than YouTube, if you get big enough pretty much every of your set gets a claim
Tita (30)
State Native

Postby bassfaceBAM » 19 Jul 2017, 16:56

Kutski and Thera have started putting on their radio shows again lately though. Say what you want about soundcloud but it's the best music apps there is. Mixcloud is definitely a worse UI so I hope it continues to do well. And Soundcloud dying in a month? Doubt it
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 19 Jul 2017, 16:58

Yeah Mixcloud is cancer. Always m4a (need to convert), quality seems off a lot of times, no tracklists, no user friendly interface.

But yes, SC has that fucked up copyright policy where artists get their own music removed.

Solution: Spotify (& yt for unreleased stuff)
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Twixel » 19 Jul 2017, 17:34

Twixel
State Celebrity

Postby DirtyTok » 19 Jul 2017, 17:39

YouTube is best always for all tracks and unreleased stuff usually
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (25)
State Hero

Postby Qre8ive » 19 Jul 2017, 19:42

Tita:
Croatia0987:

(And no producer, but anyways) Why isn't The Magic Show uploading their content on Soundcloud anymore?

Same reason as why Q-dance stopped uploading there. Policy there is even "worse" than YouTube, if you get big enough pretty much every of your set gets a claim

I think Q-dance stopped uploading there because their channel even got deleted due to copyrights. Overall if you upload sets, YouTube is pretty annoying too. With the HS Top 40 it takes me at least one request to take away a block every time, while it's all released materials :fist:
Qre8ive (30)
State Native

Postby thePastworld » 19 Jul 2017, 21:20

Anyone who know something about Coarsection? There are a lot great songs from them!
thePastworld (20)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 19 Jul 2017, 21:27

thePastworld:Anyone who know something about Coarsection? There are a lot great songs from them!

Ahh, The Cube (L)

As far as I know one of them is Termal (but idk if he's active) - also, try asking Regain or Chaotic Spirit about them?

I don't know if it's them but apart from Delete, there was another act getting too drunk to play at some point at some event.. Except, they didn't re-prove them like Delete did. Not sure if it was Coarsection.. don't remember
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby MarlboroMan » 19 Jul 2017, 21:35

Emre:
thePastworld:Anyone who know something about Coarsection? There are a lot great songs from them!

Ahh, The Cube (L)

As far as I know one of them is Termal (but idk if he's active) - also, try asking Regain or Chaotic Spirit about them?

I don't know if it's them but apart from Delete, there was another act getting too drunk to play at some point at some event.. Except, they didn't re-prove them like Delete did. Not sure if it was Coarsection.. don't remember

I guess you are speaking of Reverse & Ripcord. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 0048957030
MarlboroMan (26)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 19 Jul 2017, 21:37

MarlboroMan:
Emre:

Ahh, The Cube (L)

I guess you are speaking of Reverse & Ripcord. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 0048957030

Ah, yeah! Those were the guys haha, was thinking about Polish acts so sorry to Coarsection haha
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby The Convicted » 19 Jul 2017, 21:42

I had a conversation with the other part of Coarsection in PM like 2 years ago (known as SchizeQ at this forum) and he basically said he's fed up with this scene, has to deal with his own job and things like that. I'm not really sure about Termal, but I would be glad to see him producing some tracks, I really liked CS...

(I hope SchizeQ will not be mad at me for writing this down here haha :fist: )
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles