Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Unpopular opinions

Postby Jellepetje » 15 Jun 2018, 16:14

RaVaGe:Phuture Noize's melodies and leads sounds amateurish as fuck.

I often like his melodies but i find the sound in his lead quiet dramatic, empty and unessecary louder than other elements in his tracks which makes them annoying for me to listen to. Which is really a shame because his tracks would be otherwise amazing.
Sooner or later we see, this music is our destiny
Jellepetje (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 16 Jun 2018, 10:24

I also don't like PN for that reason that for my tastes the tracks tend to be too empty and lack variety in sound design. I think especially was a problem in that regarding in the latest album which left a bit "meh" impression to me.
RPGWiZaRD (31)
State Celebrity

Postby niconietom » 23 Jun 2018, 18:12

Regain is TERRIBLE.
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (21)
State Native

Postby ffos » 02 Jul 2018, 15:02

I hate most of Atmozferas tracks. he got nice kicks and sound design, but those pop vocals, just can't stand them.
ffos
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 02 Jul 2018, 15:55

ffos:I hate most of Atmozferas tracks. he got nice kicks and sound design, but those pop vocals, just can't stand them.

this, + i absolutely cant stand that stupid hardcorish kick he's using lately

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Bomberz » 02 Jul 2018, 16:42

ffos:I hate most of Atmozferas tracks.

Agreed, I will never understand the hype around him in this forum :eyeroll:
Bomberz (24)
Global Mod

Postby Stryder » 02 Jul 2018, 21:37

Keltek is overrated and nothing special
Stryder (18)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Mortryx » 02 Jul 2018, 22:47

ffos:I hate most of Atmozferas tracks. he got nice kicks and sound design, but those pop vocals, just can't stand them.

Completely agree with this, his pop vocals and 2 minutes long breaks are the cancer of euphoric hardstyle :sick:
Mortryx (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 02 Jul 2018, 23:00

He's gone like 50/50 euphoric/raw since ~2017 guys? This could be a proper statement in 2014, but he's so 'in the middle' recently that there's a lot rougher Atmozfears stuff to listen to.. Not saying someone is right or wrong, this topic is purely for opinions, but still, would like some more reasoning.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby SarahKerrigan » 03 Jul 2018, 01:57

I think Phuture Noize is the most overrated artist and easily has the worst sound out there.

I'm sorry don't kill me please! You may argue that he's not all that known and therefore can't be that overrated but to me the sounds he has, the melodies/synths all sound random and superthin and his kicks sounds like it's -90db and just sounds everywhere. Feels like you listen to some elements under the water cause it's all weird and I just dislike him (as an artist) greatly.
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby ThePrincipal » 05 Jul 2018, 01:53

I think people just say " artist X " is overrated just to get attention and realistically no one is overrated because the crowds are always right !

Now THAT is an unpopular opinion!! ;)

ps Atmozfears being in the middle is fucking awesome. The biggest artists are thriving right now because they are in the middle and not sticking to one side in particular.
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 05 Jul 2018, 08:37

ThePrincipal:I think people just say " artist X " is overrated just to get attention and realistically no one is overrated because the crowds are always right !

thats why it's called... an opinion?
popular / quality are two different things, you know.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby ThePrincipal » 05 Jul 2018, 11:33

did I infer that they weren't?

What big artists doing the middle thing aren't quality at present? I'd argue none
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 06 Jul 2018, 11:40

ThePrincipal:I think people just say " artist X " is overrated just to get attention and realistically no one is overrated because the crowds are always right !

I seriously don't understand why someone thinks having an opposite opinion is coming from being envy or the lack of attention at the first place. The explanation is what matters. That will help you to make consequences ;)

But the rest of the sentence is somewhat reasonable. The compound of the crowd however...
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Frenic » 06 Jul 2018, 12:12

I really dislike Sound Rush. I don't understand the hype around them and why they have been pushed so hard by HHZ and Q-Dance in first place. Before they were being supported by HHZ they had a really small role in the scene IMHO. And now they are everywhere. There are tons of better producers out there who have way less support than they do.They will be at Qlimax this year for sure and probably be on the list of DQ 1 19 anthem makers.
You know the bussines, I know Chemistry.

Hardstyle till I die!
Frenic (27)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles