Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Tell us about yours hardstyle national community.

Postby ThisIsPili » 07 Nov 2017, 19:30

As a french guy, Shadder is totally right, even if the genre is getting a big bump currently thanks to clubs and festivals, most of french people are either teenagers trying to prove that they are harder than the others or they are douchebags.. but some french people are really nice ofc. Btw my hometown club had Warface and Malice 2 weeks ago and people were pretty cool and dedicated also !
ThisIsPili
State Citizen

Postby Shadder » 07 Nov 2017, 20:44

ThisIsPili:As a french guy, Shadder is totally right, even if the genre is getting a big bump currently thanks to clubs and festivals, most of french people are either teenagers trying to prove that they are harder than the others or they are douchebags.. but some french people are really nice ofc. Btw my hometown club had Warface and Malice 2 weeks ago and people were pretty cool and dedicated also !

Right, the cool thing is Hardstyle is still so rare here that when you meet some real hardstyle lovers you often end up having a good time because you don't have so much occasion to share your passion (in french at least ahah)
Shadder (28)
State Native

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 07 Nov 2017, 20:45

It sucks unless you live in LA.
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (21)
State Hero

Postby bassfaceBAM » 19 Nov 2017, 06:23

Glasgow has a fantastic hardstyle following. Regularly bump into people from England and Wales just to experience the gigs we got. Falkirk another city but smaller has alot of talent brought in for a cheap price too. I think Rebelion are from Slamannan which just next to Falkirk so that's a massive boost for the local hardstyle lovers. Alot of good hardcore nights too. In fact Glasgow is probably one of best most diverse dance music cities there is. Techno, trance, EDM. There's something for everyone
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Januz909 » 19 Nov 2017, 06:36

bassfaceBAM:Glasgow has a fantastic hardstyle following. Regularly bump into people from England and Wales just to experience the gigs we got. Falkirk another city but smaller has alot of talent brought in for a cheap price too. I think Rebelion are from Slamannan which just next to Falkirk so that's a massive boost for the local hardstyle lovers. Alot of good hardcore nights too. In fact Glasgow is probably one of best most diverse dance music cities there is. Techno, trance, EDM. There's something for everyone

Is the Colours festival good? Scotland isn't far from Ireland the scene here is pretty shit and i'm willing to travel for good hardstyle events. any info appreciated
Januz909
State Tourist

Postby bassfaceBAM » 19 Nov 2017, 09:16

I've not went in years. Unfortunately the main stage is over rum with EDM and hardstyle is a mixed bag. Best thing to do is follow BTTF on Facebook they run lots of events and Infexious too is another that is always good. I would say Kutski's Keeping The Rave Alive at the o2 Academy is a recommended night out as it has the full spectrum of harderstyles. The Gunz4Hire nights past years have been incredible and I'm sure will be booked again
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Januz909 » 30 Nov 2017, 04:24

bassfaceBAM:I've not went in years. Unfortunately the main stage is over rum with EDM and hardstyle is a mixed bag. Best thing to do is follow BTTF on Facebook they run lots of events and Infexious too is another that is always good. I would say Kutski's Keeping The Rave Alive at the o2 Academy is a recommended night out as it has the full spectrum of harderstyles. The Gunz4Hire nights past years have been incredible and I'm sure will be booked again

I know the pain in that post, lot of crap to get the edm heads to buy tickets. There has been some good nights in Belfast between the Goodgreef xtrahard and Rawstyle Ireland events but never been free to go. Will keep an eye on BTTF. Infexious is Styles n Gammer if I remember right? Listening to UK HC again good party tunes. British Isles are a mixed but generally poor bag unfortunately, I was eaten alive for bitching about mainstream/edm in some thread previously but it is dispiriting
Januz909
State Tourist

Postby bassfaceBAM » 30 Nov 2017, 06:53

Januz909:
bassfaceBAM:I've not went in years. Unfortunately the main stage is over rum with EDM and hardstyle is a mixed bag. Best thing to do is follow BTTF on Facebook they run lots of events and Infexious too is another that is always good. I would say Kutski's Keeping The Rave Alive at the o2 Academy is a recommended night out as it has the full spectrum of harderstyles. The Gunz4Hire nights past years have been incredible and I'm sure will be booked again

I know the pain in that post, lot of crap to get the edm heads to buy tickets. There has been some good nights in Belfast between the Goodgreef xtrahard and Rawstyle Ireland events but never been free to go. Will keep an eye on BTTF. Infexious is Styles n Gammer if I remember right? Listening to UK HC again good party tunes. British Isles are a mixed but generally poor bag unfortunately, I was eaten alive for bitching about mainstream/edm in some thread previously but it is dispiriting

EDM has lost alot of its appeal to me. Swedish House Mafia did it so well and especially liked Steve Angello but I've not really listened to it for at least 3 years now. Infexious is the hardstyle nights but it's ran by Al Twisted who does Darkside a hardcore (Dutch gabber) event and Intenzifi which is ukhc. All very successful.
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles