Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Phuture Noize stylechange

Postby ErikNymoen » 28 Nov 2017, 13:34

The list below contains the tracks that i love the most from Phuture Noize. I've seen him play many times now, and not once have he played Terrordome or Robots To The System. I was lucky to experience both his sets at Defqon this summer. He played The One Lie and The Worlds Beyond which was fucking amazing!

I wonder. What are your thought of his stylechange and please list your top 5 tracks excluding Pursuit Of Thunder/The Aftershock.

Terrordome
Robots To The Systems
The One Lie
The Worlds Beyond
Quickshot
Shallow Waters
Everywhere
The Bass God

PS: I love his new tracks as well. His surprise at Qlimax was fucking awesome and well deserved. I just like the older/harder tracks more.
Last edited by ErikNymoen on 28 Nov 2017, 13:54, edited 2 times in total.
ErikNymoen (24)
State Newcomer

Postby ceero » 28 Nov 2017, 13:35

Existence Through Sound, don't need to mention anything else. By far his best tune ever imo.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Reverse Ghost » 28 Nov 2017, 13:39

Kick-wise I prefer those older style, but melody-wise I prefer the current style. It would be nice if he used those old kicks though. The second kick in Sin City remix is a monster though :fist:
Never really hear much of Human Machinery played by anyone either, which is a shame because that track has great flow.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby ErikNymoen » 28 Nov 2017, 13:54

ceero:Existence Through Sound, don't need to mention anything else. By far his best tune ever imo.

Yes, the whole EP is very nice!
ErikNymoen (24)
State Newcomer

Postby SKRWD » 28 Nov 2017, 14:12

Pre 2015 PN >>> PN after 2014
But his new style is good, though. :)
SKRWD (23)
State Citizen

Postby solarized » 28 Nov 2017, 15:11

My favourite PN track is The Heat. I remember at CRAFT 2014 when Atmozfears played it at the end of his set. It was incredible. The feeling is insane. (L) (L) _O_ _O_ _O_ I love Compressed Thoughts, Wrong Attitude and more recently Robots To The System (which doesn't get enough credit as it's absolutely banging). I like his new stuff as well, Strike You Down is incredible and The Temple, The Grind, Charged Up, Human Machinery and Chaos & Order (a track is really didn't like at first, but it's grown on me SO much over time) are really good from the new album, i just don't think that every track he produces is amazing. Some are ok, some are good, a rare few are amazing. That's probably just my taste though to be honest. The thing is, he doesn't produce a bad track and there is a track for everyone. I think that's what makes Phuture Noize so appealing _O_ _O_ _O_
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby th3r3zo » 28 Nov 2017, 16:13

i think the old Phuture Noize project had 2 guys, maybe someone work in the melodies and some structure things and the other work in mixing and in the final thing. The style sound little bit different. But today Marco doing a really incredible job, maybe some things sound weird in his tracks, thats no matter PH style is amazing. (L)
th3r3zo
State Hero

Postby NEKA » 28 Nov 2017, 16:28

PN was amazing before their breakup. Almost all tracks after that sounded like he's trying too much (I'm not meaning he's a bad producer. He's got some serious skills) to sound more unique than what they already were.

For some that was an better choice, I didn't like it. I preferred their savant-like uniqueness in hardstyle sound design over his raw kicks and melodies.

Human Machinery, Enclosure, Quickshot are only ones I like after that.
Favorite tracks from him/them are Runnin', #Haters, Firepower, Heat and Freedom (L)
NEKA (23)
Producer

Postby ceero » 28 Nov 2017, 16:32

Track that totally deserves more love is Bass God imo _O_ such a hard hitting banger, that outro is fucking insane

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby solarized » 28 Nov 2017, 17:05

ceero:Track that totally deserves more love is Bass God imo _O_ such a hard hitting banger, that outro is fucking insane

Yeah i forgot about The Bass God. That track bangs :fist: :fist:
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 28 Nov 2017, 20:18

Asking the impossible... I'd say ALL the tracks in 2011-12 and the majority for the rest after. Definitely Coma takes the glory to me, being one of the best hardstyle tracks ever: cannot be compared to the quality of the tracks of nowadays, but the atmosphere and the synths are just sooo unreal.

As for post-2012, if I have to pick the most attractive tracks: Compressed Thoughts, Terrordome, Enclosure, Chaos & Order.

Without exaggeration, one of the best producers in the modern hardstyle era for me _O_
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 28 Nov 2017, 20:25

I really liked Soul Machine and Echo back in 2012 :P
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby nerz » 28 Nov 2017, 20:41

probably Sleep has my alltime favourite melody.

i like his new style too.
nerz (28)
State Celebrity

Postby Delacour_Music » 29 Nov 2017, 00:51

No one mentioned Hope ??? :?

It's surely my favorite Phuture Noize track pre Pursuit Of Thunder
Delacour_Music
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles