Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Parents and Hardstyle

Postby ScarMedia » 30 Sep 2013, 23:24

My Parents hate it pretty much :D thats why my room is in the bottom of our house xD
ScarMedia (21)
State Newcomer

Postby Grape » 01 Oct 2013, 13:43

ROBIN MACH DIE MUSIK LEISER

at least it's music today and not "KRACH"
Grape (26)
State Hero

Postby dadasdelmio » 05 Oct 2013, 16:09

I remember my mother saying that i listen to "unnormal and awful" music haha
RIP 2007-2011 ♥
dadasdelmio (22)
State Citizen

Postby P.L.K » 25 Aug 2014, 01:14

My Dad doesnt like it He thinks that it will damage the brain and Confuse the People Who are listen to it _O- also it makes him aggressive :+

When my mum and I sitting in the car I always ask her to listen to some music from my mobile Phone. Mostly we listen to hardstyle through all ages. She really lile dbstf - rockin ur mind but that was it :+ She says She can listen to it but Not the whole Day and that some tracks are nice and some Are Made out of very strange noizes :D

ALSO my mum went with me to reverze This year.
Was her birthday present for me. She survived it until 5 clock. And then we left and wenn home. That was pretty insane!
P.L.K (21)
Producer

Postby Tritta » 25 Aug 2014, 01:39

My parents are like "it's good but not all day" ^^

(they opinion is based mostly on RR's Spell Of Sin Mix CD)
Tritta
State Celebrity

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 25 Aug 2014, 03:58

My dad likes some songs. He likes the songs with samples he recognizes and he'll listen to it with me.. WIthout him I would've never went to see Coone probably xD

My mom hates it and on special occasions (Birthday ect...) lets me play it in the car with her
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (21)
State Hero

Postby Emre » 25 Aug 2014, 08:24

my mom doesnt understand how people can listen to it without getting a headache :rofl:
but she likes it a BIT when there are singalong vocals in it

my dad says it's just boom boom boom with some effects through it, but yeah he doesn't really have a musical opinion (he never listens to music at all) so i dont take him that serious :+
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby FinnState » 30 Dec 2017, 23:16

My mom is so cool about it, she even tries to enjoy and understand it. She has always been pretty openminded about music and me and my sister always got to choose the radio station in the car ever since we were little. In upper elementary school i was really into 80's rock and some more modern punk music and she started to pick up on it and jam along with me in the car even though she told me that in the beginning, it was kind of weird trying to get used to it since her description of rock is the Beatles and early Rolling Stones. And i remember when i first showed her hardstyle and hardcore she was like well this is new, but never condemned any of it just simply stating that she doesn't get this but if it makes me happy then cool. And last week i showed her Frenchcore and we sat down and listened to some hardstyle and apparently she had been trying to learn about hardstyle as she recognized some of the songs i played to her! She is awesome!
FinnState (23)
State Newcomer

Postby berd95 » 31 Dec 2017, 04:02

My mother went to the early german festivals like Mayday and Loveparade, she was the person who showed me electronic music with artists like Marusha, 2unlimited and so on.
My dad hates hardstyle or electronic music (excluding rock) in generel.
That‘s the reason I just can listen to hardstyle music via speaker when my parents are not at home (but I of course need to listen to his classical music via speaker...)
My grandparents love hardstyle, my grandpa is always having a CD with his favorite Headhunterz tracks in his car, which he always blasts through his awesome Bose Soundsystem that he has when he drives.
He even visits every hardstyle event I go to with me (because of my handicap)
berd95
State Tourist

Postby Emre » 31 Dec 2017, 04:07

^ That's fucking cool man, respect _O_
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby DirtyTok » 31 Dec 2017, 04:16

berd95:My grandparents love hardstyle, my grandpa is always having a CD with his favorite Headhunterz tracks in his car, which he always blasts through his awesome Bose Soundsystem that he has when he drives.

WHAT A HERO _O_
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (25)
State Hero

Postby Valadia » 31 Dec 2017, 12:33

berd95:My mother went to the early german festivals like Mayday and Loveparade, she was the person who showed me electronic music with artists like Marusha, 2unlimited and so on.
My dad hates hardstyle or electronic music (excluding rock) in generel.
That‘s the reason I just can listen to hardstyle music via speaker when my parents are not at home (but I of course need to listen to his classical music via speaker...)
My grandparents love hardstyle, my grandpa is always having a CD with his favorite Headhunterz tracks in his car, which he always blasts through his awesome Bose Soundsystem that he has when he drives.

That's dope as fuck.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Advisable » 13 Jan 2018, 20:09

The funny thing by my parents is, that they like Scooter (even the stolen Hardstyle Tracks), but not the original hardstyle. "Thats too hard" in their eyes. Whyever. Can't understand it.
facebook.com/AdvisableOfficial

Qlimax '16 '17, Q-Base '16, Syndicate '15 '16, Tijdmachine '15, Dominator '16, Shockerz '16 '17, Intents '16 '17, Defqon.1 '17, Freaqshow '17
Advisable (20)
State Newcomer

Postby Januz909 » 14 Jan 2018, 06:34

Valadia I wish I had parents are cool and open as that never mind grandparents respect!
Januz909
State Tourist

Postby Valadia » 15 Jan 2018, 20:23

Januz909:Valadia I wish I had parents are cool and open as that never mind grandparents respect!

Haha, I think you meant "I wish I had your parents. They are ...".
And btw, they aren't my parents and grandparents. Mine actually hate hardstyle and hardcore.
The story is of Berd's family :p
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles