Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Michel Pollen, what happened?

Postby DjPractice » 10 Mar 2013, 00:59

I doubt Pollen even does much these days tbh....
DJ PRACTICE - Playing weird shit since 2004
http://www.facebook.com/djpracticeofficial
Keep up to date with my new mixes, gigs, tracks and remixes :)
DjPractice
State Legend

Postby il tonny » 10 Mar 2013, 01:24

Orbi:Though Chaos was essentially made in 2006 so it's probably not the best example of a modern DR track.

Yep I know is a old great melody with modern sounds... and that is what I want to explain his last great track is a track from the 2006... but maybe new tracks are coming I hear something about a new DR track maybe called The Donkey Show... or if they release the Rammstein remix is also a great track... so I think the problem is with the pitcher project
il tonny
State Native

Postby Digital Audio Tape » 10 Mar 2013, 12:14

il tonny:I hear something about a new DR track maybe called The Donkey Show... or if they release the Rammstein remix is also a great track...

The Donkey Show (or D.O.N.K.E.Y.? are those two different tracks or one and the same?) is kinda old. i think, from 2010 or something like that. and that mega-awesome Rammstein remix will probably stay unreleased forever, since there's a lot of controversial information about it... (B-Front once said that it's an official remix, whereas Zany told it's just a tool for live performances)
Brennan Heart:It's called hardstyle for good reason. It's hard and it's style

aw yiss! My new shiny facebook page!
Digital Audio Tape (30)
Crab

Postby Harkonen » 10 Mar 2013, 12:18

he just switched to be even more commercial because hardstyle became a nonskill pulp for masses. no big deal, just waht the things really are.
Harkonen
State Newcomer

Postby Neutronic » 10 Mar 2013, 12:23

DjPractice:I doubt Pollen even does much these days tbh....

This I think :)

To The End was made solely by him (if you read the credits) which gives me hope that it isnt a change in style but just that he isnt as involved anymore :)
Neutronic (23)
State Hero

Postby Katsching » 10 Mar 2013, 14:42

Digital Audio Tape:
il tonny:I hear something about a new DR track maybe called The Donkey Show... or if they release the Rammstein remix is also a great track...

The Donkey Show (or D.O.N.K.E.Y.? are those two different tracks or one and the same?) is kinda old. i think, from 2010 or something like that. and that mega-awesome Rammstein remix will probably stay unreleased forever, since there's a lot of controversial information about it... (B-Front once said that it's an official remix, whereas Zany told it's just a tool for live performances)

I believe MC DV8 shouted it out during a B-Front set (Qlimax?) that it's official but I still do also think this wont get released
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (23)
State Hero

Postby Dj_Mazzanotti » 10 Mar 2013, 15:40

Any info about their remix of Delerium-Silence? Not sure if it's from Zany or The Pitcher, or both.

Dj_Mazzanotti (28)
State Native

Postby il tonny » 11 Mar 2013, 22:10

Digital Audio Tape:

D.O.N.K.E.Y. will never be released The Donkey Show is a new track with some spanish vocals...
il tonny
State Native

Postby Shadow Interaction » 12 Mar 2013, 04:10

Not Afraid isn't a bad track, heck i even like it alot!

i don't think pollen has lost it, at least, to me he's still one of the most inspiring epic producers the hardstyle genre has ever seen, though i must admit i don't see much going on these days on the release side :)

heard of a collab with DBSTF in the rumor chamber tho, which should be very interesting ;)
Shadow Interaction (31)
Producer

Postby timdawes » 12 Mar 2013, 04:27

unreleased-hardstyle-f13/dbstf-and-the-pitcher-ft-dv8-the-same-dream-t16902.html

i love not afraid. it's just the pitcher stuff that sucks. he's probs just over it a bit after doing it for so long
timdawes (34)
Admin

Postby aXXis » 12 Mar 2013, 06:29

zanshi:fusion's a sinking ship anyways these days...
which is a huge, huge shame. i used to love fusion.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No fucking way. B-front, Frequencerz, Titan, Jack of Sound and Zany always make this the nr 1 hardstyle label for me. You are right about the overall production quality going down, but these guys (especially B-front & Frequencerz) make such high quality stuff no other label can match them imo.
aXXis (31)
State Celebrity

Postby ShadowTalker » 12 Mar 2013, 06:36

lolwuut:Not sure why people think the latest Donkey Roller tracks are bad...they all have that oldschool evil dark feel to them, hard kicks and raw screeches. Just listen to the dark evil voice and hellish screeches from Sleeping Souls, Revolutions(remix), To the end, Total Domination, Not Afraid, Hoodo Voodoo. All these tracks are very rough and dark, filled with emotion and atmosphere. Seriously, i honestly dont understand why people think its bad, if anything Donkey Rollers are one of the few to stay true to their original sound and feel. These tracks even give me the same feel i got from Voice of Conscience!

Fully AGREE! :listen: _O_ This man speaks truth see and he knows something and posts truthful about it others who dont understand dont be lazy learn or listen before you post your garbage! Respect to LOLwuut!
ShadowTalker (39)
State Citizen

Postby Darman » 31 Mar 2013, 18:24

revolution rmx and to the end are dopest stuff recently imo :)
Darman (25)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles