Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Little Hardstyle release facts and gossips topic

Postby Emre » 01 Jun 2018, 00:54

Officially confirmed that the Megasound, Doomed, Psychedelic, Emptiness etc remixes are coming on a remix EP:

Hard With Style

Sneak preview from a special remix EP coming up…oh yes! 15. @headhunterz – Megasound ( @DevinWildmusic Remix) #HWS76 #HHZ #hardwithstyle
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby niconietom » 01 Jun 2018, 03:43

Emre:Officially confirmed that the Megasound, Doomed, Psychedelic, Emptiness etc remixes are coming on a remix EP:

Hard With Style

Sneak preview from a special remix EP coming up…oh yes! 15. @headhunterz – Megasound ( @DevinWildmusic Remix) #HWS76 #HHZ #hardwithstyle

I want the Sub Zero Project's edit of Club Bizarre badly :fist: :fist: :fist:
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (21)
State Native

Postby X-Pander » 01 Jun 2018, 12:49

Cykain:
ceero:X-Pander moving into hardcore. What a shame :(

well, he's not quitting Hardstyle as said on his FB ^^

Indeed, still producing Hardstyle. Got a brand new MC Je'ff collab finished, and another one 95% finished. Not to mention the hundred of started projects waiting that inspiration hits me haha.
Just felt my priorities shifting.
And I'm not gonna lie, when I spend 30h on a Hardstyle track that will barely be noticed and when I spend half of this time on a Hardcore track played by top names, my motivation also shifts..
I get as much pleasure in producing both styles, so I want to show what I can do in Hardcore too.
As I mentioned, my musical signature won't change, I have always been attracted by dark themed tracks (check my first A2 releases) and I want to implement it in other tempos too.
Two weeks ago I played my first Hardstyle to Hardcore set; it was consistent and went quite great :)
X-Pander (26)
Producer

Postby Bomberz » 01 Jun 2018, 14:55

X-Pander:
Cykain:
ceero:X-Pander moving into hardcore. What a shame :(

well, he's not quitting Hardstyle as said on his FB ^^

Indeed, still producing Hardstyle. Got a brand new MC Je'ff collab finished, and another one 95% finished. Not to mention the hundred of started projects waiting that inspiration hits me haha.
Just felt my priorities shifting.
And I'm not gonna lie, when I spend 30h on a Hardstyle track that will barely be noticed and when I spend half of this time on a Hardcore track played by top names, my motivation also shifts..
I get as much pleasure in producing both styles, so I want to show what I can do in Hardcore too.
As I mentioned, my musical signature won't change, I have always been attracted by dark themed tracks (check my first A2 releases) and I want to implement it in other tempos too.
Two weeks ago I played my first Hardstyle to Hardcore set; it was consistent and went quite great :)

Keep producing gems like Lions please :( :one:
Bomberz (24)
Global Mod

Postby ceero » 01 Jun 2018, 15:27

Yoji Biomehanika
Hardstyle Disco - Da Tweekaz & SUb Zero Project will be released from avexEDM Japan on 27th of June.
Never End - Festuca Remix & Hardhouse Raver - DJ Thera Remix will be released on 04th of July.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Gracio » 01 Jun 2018, 15:28

FINALLY! :fist:

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby bassfaceBAM » 01 Jun 2018, 16:15

ceero:Yoji Biomehanika
Hardstyle Disco - Da Tweekaz & SUb Zero Project will be released from avexEDM Japan on 27th of June.
Never End - Festuca Remix & Hardhouse Raver - DJ Thera Remix will be released on 04th of July.

Sweet. That Thera mix is the best out the bunch
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby bassfaceBAM » 01 Jun 2018, 16:17

I seen a post on fb shows intents festival campsite flooded. Surely this is a wind up?
For the past 2 weeks the weather in Scotland has been amazing and just this afternoon Thunder and lightening has came but that's to be expected. I heard the Dutch weather was awesome
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 01 Jun 2018, 17:13

YT comment under SOH 008:

Atmozfears heeft zoveel knallers klaar liggen. Wanneer krijgen we daar meer over te horen?

aka Atmozfears has so many bangers ready. When will we hear more about them?

Tim van de Stadt:

Defqon! :D
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Gommes_ » 01 Jun 2018, 17:25

bassfaceBAM:I seen a post on fb shows intents festival campsite flooded. Surely this is a wind up?
For the past 2 weeks the weather in Scotland has been amazing and just this afternoon Thunder and lightening has came but that's to be expected. I heard the Dutch weather was awesome

For real? We are on our way right now
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (33)
State Native

Postby thePastworld » 01 Jun 2018, 21:59

Just found that song and didn't want to creat a topic for it to share it on the forum :D
I think it's a very cool party tune.. ;)
thePastworld (20)
State Celebrity

Postby Jeefrey » 03 Jun 2018, 00:57

New collab by Atmozfears & Demi Kanon, premiere at Defqon.1 ;)
Jeefrey (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Shodan » 03 Jun 2018, 21:36

Sub Zero Project & Ran-D are going to collab!!!
The Greater The LIGHT, The Bigger The SHADOW
Shodan
State Tourist

Postby niconietom » 03 Jun 2018, 22:11

Shodan:Sub Zero Project & Ran-D are going to collab!!!

FUCK YESSSSS!!!! (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (21)
State Native

Postby omarak2229 » 03 Jun 2018, 22:42

Putting aside the content of the video itself, the song is....not that bad at all? Just like Social History, a decent track coming out from modern day BB is still a weird thing to witness! :p

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, seems like it's going to be released soon but I'm not finding any release info.
omarak2229 (26)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles