Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Little Hardstyle release facts and gossips topic

Postby DirtyTok » 16 Jan 2018, 20:05

Fusion still has One of the best talents in the scene (Retrospect) so its still relevant to me and the podcast from Inzanity is good too
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby Emre » 16 Jan 2018, 21:35

I have a strange feeling that the reason why HHZ's album is taking so long is maybe because he's gonna suprise us with more than just the '6' tracks he said. It's mysterious Willem after all, you never really know. Also I'm at least a bit sure there's a HHZ remixes EP coming up aswell. (Atmozfears made a remix of Psychedelic, Devin Wild made a remix of Megasound & Sub Zero Project made a remix of Doomed).
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby mrcax5 » 16 Jan 2018, 22:34

Emre:I have a strange feeling that the reason why HHZ's album is taking so long is maybe because he's gonna suprise us with more than just the '6' tracks he said. It's mysterious Willem after all, you never really know. Also I'm at least a bit sure there's a HHZ remixes EP coming up aswell. (Atmozfears made a remix of Psychedelic, Devin Wild made a remix of Megasound & Sub Zero Project made a remix of Doomed).

:one: Exactly my thoughts
The DJ spins a galaxy of black vinyl, for the gods that came to dance!

Hard Island '15 '16 '17| Qlimax '15 '16 '17 | Freaqshow '17 | HardBass '18

mrcax5 (24)
State Native

Postby John Cove » 16 Jan 2018, 22:45

DirtyTok:Fusion still has One of the best talents in the scene (Retrospect) so its still relevant to me and the podcast from Inzanity is good too

He is still very unknown and will most likely change to Scantraxx or Dirty Workz to gain more attention.
John Cove (30)
Crab

Postby ceero » 16 Jan 2018, 23:12

Fusion is pretty much dead to me tbh... Super sad to say it because they really used to on the top of the scene for quite a long time, but yeah. Faizar is the only good thing left to that label (considering that Nightfall quit and Donkey Rollers is far from a regularilly releasing artist).

Anyway this Pitcher thing is pretty radical. That project has been one of the longest running projects in this genres history 2004 or 2005 or smthn) and leaving Fusion probably means one of two things. Either a new ghost producer or the dude now knows how to produce on his own, which in both cases means no more Pitcher as we used to know him(/them). Thats quite a news, i mean M. Pollen is one of the most legendary producers in the scene, thats the guy who used to be NC's idol when he started with hardstyle. Or maybe mr. Pollen will continue to produce the Pitcher stuff even under We R? Man, so much conspiracy i know, but im really curious.

Still the biggest question for me remains out there, where the hell are all those Recovered tunes?

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby VTraxx » 16 Jan 2018, 23:21

ceero:Fusion is pretty much dead to me tbh... Super sad to say it because they really used to on the top of the scene for quite a long time, but yeah. Faizar is the only good thing left to that label (considering that Nightfall quit and Donkey Rollers is far from a regularilly releasing artist).

Anyway this Pitcher thing is pretty radical. That project has been one of the longest running projects in this genres history 2004 or 2005 or smthn) and leaving Fusion probably means one of two things. Either a new ghost producer or the dude now knows how to produce on his own, which in both cases means no more Pitcher as we used to know him(/them). Thats quite a news, i mean M. Pollen is one of the most legendary producers in the scene, thats the guy who used to be NC's idol when he started with hardstyle. Or maybe mr. Pollen will continue to produce the Pitcher stuff even under We R? Man, so much conspiracy i know, but im really curious.

Still the biggest question for me remains out there, where the hell are all those Recovered tunes?

Or Pollen just continues to produce for The Pitcher.
Waves, Voices, Distorted Noises..
VTraxx (26)
Verified Source Ninja

Postby mrcax5 » 16 Jan 2018, 23:59

Just posted this under new The Pitcher song but I'm gonna leave this here also
I'm really curious what's gonna happen with the Fusion if the pitcher goes to the We R. Does this means Michel also leaves Fusion or only his the pitcher project and other are projects still released under Fusion or what..., since Michel IS the Fusion, the mastermind of all production over there :?
The DJ spins a galaxy of black vinyl, for the gods that came to dance!

Hard Island '15 '16 '17| Qlimax '15 '16 '17 | Freaqshow '17 | HardBass '18

mrcax5 (24)
State Native

Postby Skape » 17 Jan 2018, 00:50

Fusion was sadly already dying since a few years, when Frequencerz, B-Front and Toneshifterz left.

Their only "big" artist (which is not that big actually) remaining is Requiem, and we could think that he will leave the boat soon too.
Skape
State Native

Postby M3dia » 17 Jan 2018, 00:57

Why should Michel Pollen not be able to continue producing for The Pitcher? Why should a label change be a barrier for that? Sure he / they "belong" to the Fusion family, but in the end the ghost producer get's money, the label get's and the rest is for the Artist...

Not saying that there's no way someone else might be producing for him now or whatever :)
M3dia (24)
State Citizen

Postby Gommes_ » 17 Jan 2018, 13:22

Really sad to see what happened to Fusion. But as an artist it's probably logical to leave that label. I mean Dirty Workz for instance just understood that releasing a track together with a music video gets a much bigger audience than without.
Yes other labels do that too but not that frequently and Fusion barely does it. And this is only what I see on YouTube. I don't even know how much better other labels are when it comes to freedom, help from others, promotion and so on. All I know is that I don't get this feeling from Fusion.
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (33)
State Senior Citizen

Postby M3dia » 17 Jan 2018, 16:18

IMO music videos are pointless (for me!) and I only really enjoy them when it's festival footage - all these "wanna be pop music videos" are not what fits to the music :D

I would also say that freedom and help wise Fusion is / or at least WAS veery nice (back when they were bigger, everyone in the same building helping out each other and so on). I always favorised and liked Fusion the most of all labels, but they just seem to not care at all anymore. For me it's obvious that at some point big names leave the label and found their own ($$$), but Scantraxx for example with all their sub-lable really understood to get new talent going.
From Dirty Workz I get the feeling that you can do literally anything you want :)
M3dia (24)
State Citizen

Postby 4633 » 18 Jan 2018, 03:25

It's sad really. The only way I see Fusion surviving is by liquidating and joining We R. The remaining artists just need to move there. :'(
4633 (22)
State Tourist

Postby The-SillyAk » 18 Jan 2018, 09:48

4633:It's sad really. The only way I see Fusion surviving is by liquidating and joining We R. The remaining artists just need to move there. :'(

That's an interesting perspective. From a business perspective, probable.
Can't go past those Alan Watts samples.
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Postby ThePrincipal » 18 Jan 2018, 14:05

Spoontech finally has its own booking agency <3
https://orangetreebookings.com/
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Native

Postby propells » 18 Jan 2018, 14:11

ThePrincipal:Spoontech finally has its own booking agency <3
https://orangetreebookings.com/

Hopefully they'll get booked more now!
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles