Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Little Hardstyle release facts and gossips topic

Postby Gracio » 10 Jan 2018, 17:55

Emre:Out of curiosity. What do you guys think besides Atmozfears, is another possible contender for the anthem? :)

Da Tweekaz or Audiotricz.
But my money is now on Tim.

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (29)
Crab

Postby Emre » 10 Jan 2018, 17:58

Yeah. And because Da Tweekaz probably made the Reverze anthem and Atmozfears is more popular/bigger than Audiotricz, he would be chosen over them I guess. I'm guessing / hoping for Tim too, just curious for speculations :D
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby M3dia » 10 Jan 2018, 19:01

Artists that come into mind to do the DQ Anthem are IMO Atmozfears, Da Tweekaz, Audiotricz, Zatox, TNT / Technoboy or Tuneboy, Psyko Punkz, NCBM. Especially looking at last years Red line-up.

I'd think TNT, Technoboy or Tuneboy and NCBM have the smallest chance. Da Tweekaz have their Reverze Anthem already, although that does not have to mean much but you would usually count them out :D

EDIT: In general I'd say Coone aswell, but he has been silent and is taking his time off atm. nvm :D
Also Sound Rush but they still have to prove themselves for an Anthem.
Last edited by M3dia on 11 Jan 2018, 01:13, edited 2 times in total.
M3dia (24)
State Tourist

Postby Emre » 10 Jan 2018, 20:04

M3dia:Artists that come into mind to do the DQ Anthem are IMO Atmozfears, Da Tweekaz, Audiotricz, Zatox, TNT / Technoboy or Tuneboy, Psyko Punkz, NCBM. Especially looking at last years Red line-up.

I'd think TNT, Technoboy or Tuneboy and NCBM have the smallest chance. Da Tweekaz have their Reverze Anthem already, although that does not have to mean much but you would usually count them out :D

EDIT: In general I'd say Coone aswell, but he has been silent and is taking his time off atm. Also Sound Rush but they still have to prove themselves for an Anthem.

Coone did the 2014 anthem and even if two anthems by 1 person isn't something impossible, I think someone with no anthem yet would always be prioritized higher
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Bomberz » 10 Jan 2018, 22:12

DBSTF deserve it imo :)
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 10 Jan 2018, 22:19

So, for now the guesses are

Atmozfears / HHZ / DBSTF

smaller chances Da Tweekaz / Audiotricz / TBY or TNT / NCBM / Coone / Zatox / PP

Time will tell :D

Edit: inb4 Q pulls a 'wtf' and it's Project One
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby PiozMioz » 10 Jan 2018, 23:33

I hope Tim will make it.For me he's the one who deserves it the most (except the ones who already did an anthem).
He's one of the guys who always produced quality stuff even in the past 'boring' hardstyle years.
DBSTF is too early since their 'comeback' imo. Maybe a candidate for Decibel or Q-Base.
Zatox did the Freaqshow anthem so I don't think he will do it.
My second guess (not choice!) would also be Audiotricz. Loved their Freaqshow anthem..
My second wish would be Cyber, but yea that's sadly way too early :+
No man can tell what tomorrow may bring.
Can I face tomorrow with confidence?
PiozMioz
State Newcomer

Postby The-SillyAk » 10 Jan 2018, 23:52

M3dia:...Psyko Punkz....

Please for the love of god... NOT Psyko Punkz. The guy is sooo overated on so many levels. Have never understood the hype around this man. His music is average and cringe, he's had too many anthems recently. His album was just the same synth in a different arrangement. There are far better artists than him that get less exposure i.e Ecstatic and Clockartz
Can't go past those Alan Watts samples.
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Postby ceero » 11 Jan 2018, 00:28

I want Zatox to do it. He can really nail the anthems. U guys remeber his Decibel anthem? That was the best decibel anthem ever by far imo _O_

But speaking about italians... Why the hell Technoboy (TNT) never done the Defqon anthem? He is pretty much the biggest legend the genre has that is still relevant and at the top of the game

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Emre » 11 Jan 2018, 00:31

When was the last solo TBY release? He's only relevant together with Tuneboy (music-wise apart from gigs) so a TNT anthem would be more logical. Also Tuneboy is way more of a legend than TBY to me because the shitload of tracks and side productions he's responsible for.
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby M3dia » 11 Jan 2018, 01:17

Totally forgot about the Coone Anthem, oopsie :D

But yea, judging from productions and hype by Q (artist playing at x event) it should be Tim!
M3dia (24)
State Tourist

Postby propells » 11 Jan 2018, 02:57

The-SillyAk:
M3dia:...Psyko Punkz....

Please for the love of god... NOT Psyko Punkz. The guy is sooo overated on so many levels. Have never understood the hype around this man. His music is average and cringe, he's had too many anthems recently. His album was just the same synth in a different arrangement. There are far better artists than him that get less exposure i.e Ecstatic and Clockartz

Lol @ this. Yeah he might use a lot of the same elements in his songs, which btw is his signature sound? Nothing wrong with that, more like normal i'd say. His tracks are top quality with what most people think is clever and good melodies which is probably why he's so popular. Your opinion is fair enough, but straight out bashing one of the most humble and talented producers and DJ for no reason is just sad.

For the anthem I'd also hope for an Atmoz track with a raw edge (quote Emre)! His sound is always top quality :D
Take part in the ritual.. Dive deep inside.. My vagina.. Shine light beyond your horizons.. And let your inner cock.. rise rise rise rise.. Qlimas
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby bassfaceBAM » 11 Jan 2018, 04:41

Atmozfears is okay. His harder stuff is much better. Ki D of reminds me of Frontliner in that regard. I reckon he could make a good anthem and it seems like everyone believes he's the most likely candidate. Still think Deetox should be recognised. Has a great balance of hard and euphoric, her Beat the Bridge anthem was one of the best and think it's about time a woman should be given the chance to make the anthem. She got struck by fuckin lightening and still producing better material than most.

I'd also say B Front deserves a crack at it.
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Native

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 11 Jan 2018, 05:37

Wouldn't be shocked if it's Tim or Da Tweekaz
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (20)
State Hero

Postby The-SillyAk » 11 Jan 2018, 06:06

propells:Lol @ this. Yeah he might use a lot of the same elements in his songs, which btw is his signature sound? Nothing wrong with that, more like normal i'd say. His tracks are top quality with what most people think is clever and good melodies which is probably why he's so popular. Your opinion is fair enough, but straight out bashing one of the most humble and talented producers and DJ for no reason is just sad.

I didn't mean to bash him! I just think hes overrated. I respect that he's actually a decent producer, he seems like a top lad and great going bloke. I guess I am just not a fan of his music, I just find it uninspiring.

I'd kill for a da tweekaz anthem
Can't go past those Alan Watts samples.
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles