Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Little Hardstyle release facts and gossips topic

Postby M3dia » 09 Jan 2018, 12:40

tomm!c:Honestly, what’s up with the new Headhunterz tracks. This isn’t even good marketing, because I’m trying to lose interest in them all. Can someone explain to me this kind of policy?

When he switched back to a working in a studio he noticed "flaws" in these tracks, so he's basically reworking / polishing them all up (together with the artists he made a collab with - which ofc takes time to get a date figured out) - source: his instagram story

Edit:
Mell:Singing in hardstyle has never and will never work.

So what about all these sommer tracks and sing-along ones like for example "Year of Summer" or "Imaginary"? :D
M3dia (24)
State Citizen

Postby tomm!c » 09 Jan 2018, 15:58

M3dia:
tomm!c:Honestly, what’s up with the new Headhunterz tracks. This isn’t even good marketing, because I’m trying to lose interest in them all. Can someone explain to me this kind of policy?

When he switched back to a working in a studio he noticed "flaws" in these tracks, so he's basically reworking / polishing them all up (together with the artists he made a collab with - which ofc takes time to get a date figured out) - source: his instagram story

I know. But still, that has been more a month ago. I'm aware that the mixing part of a track you've finished can take even more time than just composing the track in itself. I also think that, even if todays sounddesign and mixing techniques are a lot better than back in the days, he and Wildy once produced an album with a staggering thirteen tracks on it in a time frame of three months.

However, I'm just afraid people will lose interest and the tracks may lose their epicness...
tomm!c
State Citizen

Postby M3dia » 09 Jan 2018, 18:42

I agree! I reaaaally hope things go quick by now and we get releases not later than end of february ...
M3dia (24)
State Citizen

Postby Nepsaol » 09 Jan 2018, 19:18

tomm!c:
M3dia:

I know. But still, that has been more a month ago. I'm aware that the mixing part of a track you've finished can take even more time than just composing the track in itself. I also think that, even if todays sounddesign and mixing techniques are a lot better than back in the days, he and Wildy once produced an album with a staggering thirteen tracks on it in a time frame of three months.

However, I'm just afraid people will lose interest and the tracks may lose their epicness...

HHZ management could learn a lot from who ever is managing D-block & S-te-fan, their "return" was flawless and simple. I wonder what the big difference is :)
Nepsaol (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby ceero » 09 Jan 2018, 19:25

Well DBSTF simply started making kickass music again without too much fuzz and that was it. Heady on the other hand makes it look like John Lennon and George Harrison were ressuected and they are putting The Beatless back together

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 09 Jan 2018, 20:06

I don't get it either. The hype has definitely died down a lot and it's just a painful wait.
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (20)
State Hero

Postby tomm!c » 09 Jan 2018, 23:47

ceero:Well DBSTF simply started making kickass music again without too much fuzz and that was it. Heady on the other hand makes it look like John Lennon and George Harrison were ressuected and they are putting The Beatless back together

This, also well done with the hilarious metaphor. Perfect example for a 'return'. Not that they really left, but they were quite silent in the hardstyle scene around 2016 and suddenly within a couple of months they surprised with a huge amount of quality tracks.

Heady on the other hand announced his mini-album with only 6 tracks (despite the possible quality of them) more than half a year ago. I'm a huge fan, don't get me wrong, but this is fucking horrendous marketing/policy/whatever.
tomm!c
State Citizen

Postby bassfaceBAM » 10 Jan 2018, 02:14

Destiny, a mediocre track made the Q Dance no 1. He had two solo shows that made big business. He's most likely to do the Defqon anthem. I think Hhz return has been great marketing even if I do find so much of it entirely cringeworthy. As soon as the mini album is released the hype will increase ten fold all over again
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 10 Jan 2018, 02:27

bassfaceBAM:Destiny, a mediocre track made the Q Dance no 1. He had two solo shows that made big business. He's most likely to do the Defqon anthem. I think Hhz return has been great marketing even if I do find so much of it entirely cringeworthy. As soon as the mini album is released the hype will increase ten fold all over again

So next year? :+
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (20)
State Hero

Postby iarsenal11 » 10 Jan 2018, 02:30

The hype died down around those tracks? You guys are still talking about them though. :+

I think something bigger is happening with Headhunterz. I think we might get a full album, that might be why it is taking more time.
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby Nepsaol » 10 Jan 2018, 02:49

GamerZoneUSA:
bassfaceBAM:Destiny, a mediocre track made the Q Dance no 1. He had two solo shows that made big business. He's most likely to do the Defqon anthem. I think Hhz return has been great marketing even if I do find so much of it entirely cringeworthy. As soon as the mini album is released the hype will increase ten fold all over again

So next year? :+

Luminosity took a year even if it was to be released soon after Qlimax, don't see why this would be any different since it's the same label and marketing team. :) I know he made a statement about why it took so long, but it's even better not saying anything at all if this is how it's executed. Can't wait for the album to get released though!
Nepsaol (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Gommes_ » 10 Jan 2018, 12:24

I think it's getting ridiculous as well. Yeah we get it HHZ you are back but you barely did anything. (Especially when comparing to DBSTF)
He should just get booked to the countless events the hardstyle scene has to offer without a huge buzz and make good music. Creating anticipation for every single step he takes does not define a good musician.
I hear home in that bass
Gommes_ (33)
State Senior Citizen

Postby solarized » 10 Jan 2018, 16:36

If HHZ gets the Defqon anthem over Atmozfears I'm rioting
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby Gracio » 10 Jan 2018, 17:49

solarized:

If HHZ gets the Defqon anthem over Atmozfears I'm rioting

This would be Heady's third anthem..
But i'm pretty sure Tim gets this years anthem spot for Defqon.1.
Since Da Tweekaz are nearly confirmed as anthem makers for this years Reverze.

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby Emre » 10 Jan 2018, 17:52

Out of curiosity. What do you guys think besides Atmozfears, is another possible contender for the anthem? :)
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles