Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Ghost Producing facts and rumors

Postby mc2 » 16 Jan 2018, 17:27

Emre:^ lolololol get out

Oh no I'm sorry, ok give them N°1 Qdance HARDSTYLE TOP 100, Qlimax, Collabs with hardstyle legends, Etc... and sorry for my opinion :wave:
DEFQON 1 - 2010 | DEFQON 1 - 2014 | DEFQON 1 - 2015 | THE RETURN OF HEADHUNTERZ 2017
mc2
State Tourist

Postby Emre » 16 Jan 2018, 17:53

How is 'they are ghosted' an opinion? They are ghosted or not ghosted, has nothing to do with opinions. And they aren't anyways.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby noiseshock_of » 16 Jan 2018, 18:02

Why is the whole moral thing so important?

Not trying to force the "idgaf" attitude but don't get why people care so much for things that have always been this way and will never change. The world is not ideal, you should have heard that at kindergarden...
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (24)
Producer

Postby Emre » 16 Jan 2018, 18:07

I don't know if your response was about the topic itself or @ me, because I have no problems with ghostproducing. tho I do have problems with people randomly stating '.. is ghosted, because I think so'.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby mc2 » 16 Jan 2018, 18:08

Emre:How is 'they are ghosted' an opinion? They are ghosted or not ghosted, has nothing to do with opinions. And they aren't anyways.

They aren't ghosted publicy, but you can't say it for sure! A lot of artist are ghosted and you (we) don't know!
Try to talk with some guest during some events
DEFQON 1 - 2010 | DEFQON 1 - 2014 | DEFQON 1 - 2015 | THE RETURN OF HEADHUNTERZ 2017
mc2
State Tourist

Postby Emre » 16 Jan 2018, 18:11

mc2:
Emre:How is 'they are ghosted' an opinion? They are ghosted or not ghosted, has nothing to do with opinions. And they aren't anyways.

They aren't ghosted publicy, but you can't say it for sure! A lot of artist are ghosted and you (we) don't know!
Try to talk with some guest during some events

And that's why I wouldn't say an artist is ghosted without at least a little bit of proof. :)
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby ceero » 16 Jan 2018, 18:12

Look, it's up to you to prove your claims, not up to the others to disprove them. Thats basic logic. So 'you cant say for sure' argument literally has zero value.
Last edited by ceero on 16 Jan 2018, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby noiseshock_of » 16 Jan 2018, 18:17

Emre:I don't know if your response was about the topic itself or @ me, because I have no problems with ghostproducing. tho I do have problems with people randomly stating '.. is ghosted, because I think so'.

No it wasn't a response @ you.
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (24)
Producer

Postby Doctor Dave » 17 Jan 2018, 13:34

lol @ "we don't know who is ghosted, therefore [artist] must be ghosted" :+
Doctor Dave (30)
Producer

Postby Januz909 » 10 Feb 2018, 05:27

Ghosting happens so producers are not pigeon-holed and can release non-typical "that artist" tunes under an alias or through others, or tunes in a different genre. Its all good when the beats are solid, it adds, not reduces, dance music in general.
Januz909
State Tourist

Postby bassfaceBAM » 10 Feb 2018, 08:00

I think to reduce the stigma of ghost producing is removing the term "ghost" and just be transparent. The best example I can think of is Mandy. She did a very good interview with Alive at Night and explained in detail that she is part of a team. That girl got unbelievable shit thrown at her bit never once claimed to be anything else but the face of a project. If more dj/producers come out and say what's what, you won't need topics like this because it will be less taboo
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby ID » 10 Feb 2018, 12:40

bassfaceBAM:I think to reduce the stigma of ghost producing is removing the term "ghost" and just be transparent. The best example I can think of is Mandy. She did a very good interview with Alive at Night and explained in detail that she is part of a team. That girl got unbelievable shit thrown at her bit never once claimed to be anything else but the face of a project. If more dj/producers come out and say what's what, you won't need topics like this because it will be less taboo

Her project is useless af, bring nothing to the table, when you don't do it yourself you're free to do amazing stuff and focus on something else than music (sub sonik is the freakin BEST example) but she aint, she may be a part of a team but she's not doing her job, she should take example from successfull ghost/team project like subsonik, pitcher, AniMe or Warface, stuff like this.
Same goes to Malua...
ID
State Senior Citizen

Postby Januz909 » 11 Feb 2018, 04:20

Agree with ID. Basically if you don't produce you should be a shit hot DJ cos you have the time. Weak projects are easy to hear, there are often too many tracks released also which causes a quality issue.
Januz909
State Tourist

Postby bassfaceBAM » 11 Feb 2018, 13:36

ID:
bassfaceBAM:I think to reduce the stigma of ghost producing is removing the term "ghost" and just be transparent. The best example I can think of is Mandy. She did a very good interview with Alive at Night and explained in detail that she is part of a team. That girl got unbelievable shit thrown at her bit never once claimed to be anything else but the face of a project. If more dj/producers come out and say what's what, you won't need topics like this because it will be less taboo

Her project is useless af, bring nothing to the table, when you don't do it yourself you're free to do amazing stuff and focus on something else than music (sub sonik is the freakin BEST example) but she aint, she may be a part of a team but she's not doing her job, she should take example from successfull ghost/team project like subsonik, pitcher, AniMe or Warface, stuff like this.
Same goes to Malua...

What does the Pitcher or sub sonik do exactly? I wouldn't call them great djs. Just quality tunes from them both. And Malua does her vlogs.
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Sausagefish » 10 Jun 2018, 16:28

Uncaged = Alphaverb
Imperatorz = Krowdexx

No rumors, talked to both acts at some events.
Sausagefish
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles