Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

General purpose thread

Postby Piteryo » 28 May 2018, 01:32

Please, anybody, help me... I have forgotten the track. The only thing I remember that in videoclip guy is remembering his dead wife and gets into a car accident in the end (because of drinking in the car). This is definitely not raw hardstyle song, but rather something about Wasted Penguinz (but not from them). Maybe anybody would guess what is it
Piteryo
State Outsider

Postby Chaotic Spirit » 28 May 2018, 01:55

Piteryo:Please, anybody, help me... I have forgotten the track. The only thing I remember that in videoclip guy is remembering his dead wife and gets into a car accident in the end (because of drinking in the car). This is definitely not raw hardstyle song, but rather something about Wasted Penguinz (but not from them). Maybe anybody would guess what is it

This one?
Chaotic Spirit (23)
Producer

Postby Piteryo » 28 May 2018, 02:04

Chaotic Spirit:This one?

Yeeaaah, thank you a lot!!
Piteryo
State Outsider

Postby The Convicted » 02 Jun 2018, 12:33

Have you seen the DJ contest videos for this year's Defqon.1 guys? As for "visuals", I have my favorite one :D

Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby zanshi » 02 Jun 2018, 17:20

tbh its ridiculous that they demand this from newcomers. no 18 year old schould have to know how to record a live set like this.
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (26)
State Hero

Postby Emre » 02 Jun 2018, 18:17

I think they make their choice based on the (own) tracks, and if the transitions are good enough, not on the visuals. I guess Voidax just did his best for it to make the whole thing as good as possible but it's not a requirement I guess?
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Jammy » 02 Jun 2018, 20:41

I think the ‘live’ video requirement was actually a good one. Shows the person can mix live rather than spending days laying out tracks on a computer and also that the DJ has some personality, which is hard to get across in just a mix on soundcloud. It also takes a bit more effort than slamming a mix together, so they’ll get less entrants and therefores it slightly easier to judge.
Jammy
State Newcomer

Postby ThisIsPili » 04 Jun 2018, 12:35

Audiofreq is back in the studio ! :D
ThisIsPili
State Citizen

Postby Shendooo » 05 Jun 2018, 18:35

ThisIsPili:Audiofreq is back in the studio ! :D

"My music is the direct result of a musician trying to fit in a scene he clearly doesn't belong."

Found this a rather worrying quote :(

I loved his diversity in the scene, would be truly missed if he moved on to other projects. Never was one to be grounded by a single genre though.
Shendooo
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles