Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

General purpose thread

Postby Vicious » 03 May 2018, 09:28

It's probably something I missed that everyone has seen but I just found out Die Antwoord ripped off a Dark Oscillators track :rofl:
Vicious
State Hero

Postby dolanpls » 17 May 2018, 00:51

You guys must have heard about that Laurel Yanny thing right? I had same experience when scrap attack says (supposedly) orange heart, yet I always heard it as orange hide :? :D
dolanpls (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Vicious » 19 May 2018, 09:43

Idk if anyone here watches the streamer Ice Poseidon but tomorrow he is livestreaming from EDC with Atmosfearz lol!
Vicious
State Hero

Postby Valadia » 20 May 2018, 17:20

Vicious:Idk if anyone here watches the streamer Ice Poseidon but tomorrow he is livestreaming from EDC with Atmosfearz lol!

That's... a strange combo? :p
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby The Ascendant » 20 May 2018, 20:04

Vicious:Idk if anyone here watches the streamer Ice Poseidon but tomorrow he is livestreaming from EDC with Atmosfearz lol!

Cx :rofl:
The Ascendant (25)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 20 May 2018, 20:23

Tf did I just watch. Fucking popular streamer yet so awkward in front of people. :+
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby The Convicted » 20 May 2018, 21:01

^ Doesn't necessarily mean he has good social skills tho ;D
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 20 May 2018, 21:05

I know, there's nothing bad about being introvert etc, but this is awkward - on a higher level than just awkward lol
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby The Ascendant » 20 May 2018, 22:00

Emre:I know, there's nothing bad about being introvert etc, but this is awkward - on a higher level than just awkward lol

Lol he was playing his character, him and Atmozfears actually hung out around Las Vegas yesterday too.
Still funny as shit and good trolling by Ice
(also 100% sure he was on party pills based off a video posted by Sam Pepper not long afterwards) :rofl:
The Ascendant (25)
State Celebrity

Postby adamross » 22 May 2018, 19:56

Anyone help? I have Spotify premium and a huge amount of hardstyle tracks cannot be played as extended mixes :( For example

https://open.spotify.com/track/7B2CYZrn ... z-U7D4IM8Q

Anyone knows why or any possible solution?
adamross
Producer

Postby Malgranda » 22 May 2018, 22:28

adamross:Anyone help? I have Spotify premium and a huge amount of hardstyle tracks cannot be played as extended mixes :( For example

99% sure that is intentional, doesn't seem to be a region specific thing since I can't play those tracks either. It's available for people who also have downloaded / bought the actual track and have it in their local folders.
Malgranda (22)
Global Mod

Postby Ryanx0r » 23 May 2018, 01:03

adamross:Anyone help? I have Spotify premium and a huge amount of hardstyle tracks cannot be played as extended mixes :( For example

This is normal. Nowadays, label only deliver radio edits to the streaming portals, seeing streaming is more playlist based. Having a playlist full of intros and outros is not really fun for the "normal"/casual user.
Extendeds are usually delivered to the download portals.
Ryanx0r
State Citizen

Postby adamross » 23 May 2018, 06:30

Thank you, I kinda missed this info. It's a little shame :/

https://choon.co/tracks/0ly4qj1pdpn

Choon will be so much better than this it will feature full tracks.. I hope hs will adapt this too
adamross
Producer

Postby DjVero » 25 May 2018, 18:47

What would be a good hardstyle track after Hardwell & Timmy Trumpet - The Underground at the end of a House set? It has to be a track from January - April/May 2018 :)
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (30)
Crab

Postby ceero » 25 May 2018, 18:58

DjVero:What would be a good hardstyle track after Hardwell & Timmy Trumpet - The Underground at the end of a House set? It has to be a track from January - April/May 2018 :)

Zatox - Unstoppable

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles