Vicious
State Hero

Postby Valadia » 23 Jan 2018, 14:09

Vicious:https://www.overyondr.com/howitworks/
This at festivals when? (H)

What a horrible idea.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Qobalt » 23 Jan 2018, 14:12

Valadia:

What a horrible idea.

What a NOT horrible idea.
I hate when people come to party and then hanging out in Facebook all the time.
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (24)
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 23 Jan 2018, 14:35

Well you are very much free not to hang out on facebook yourself if you hate it so much, be my guest. Why the hell do u care about the others, what business of yours is it if someone else is using the phone? That thing up there is like the most idiotic thing ive seen in a long time. What if i lose a friend in the crowd?

Tbh im kinda sick of this 'hurrr people and their cellphones' bullshit. Welcome to year 2018, do you expect people not to take selfies on the parties?

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby Valadia » 23 Jan 2018, 15:10

ceero:Well you are very much free not to hang out on facebook yourself if you hate it so much, be my guest. Why the hell do u care about the others, what business of yours is it if someone else is using the phone? That thing up there is like the most idiotic thing ive seen in a long time. What if i lose a friend in the crowd?

Tbh im kinda sick of this 'hurrr people and their cellphones' bullshit. Welcome to year 2018, do you expect people not to take selfies on the parties?

Exactly this. And what if something bad happens? People aren't reachable because some fuckwits don't want you to be on your phone. Sorry for my harsh words, but I fucking hate it when people complain about this.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby The-SillyAk » 24 Jan 2018, 00:23

I have heard of big rock or country artists having a strict no phone policy. Maybe it was U2? I am unsure, but they forced people to hand over their phones at entrance and caught people out when they were on stage if the phone came out (if they snuck it in). It was so people would actually enjoy and embrace the show, instead of wasting time filming it to never watch it again.
Can't go past those Alan Watts samples.
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Postby iarsenal11 » 24 Jan 2018, 01:04

The-SillyAk:

I have heard of big rock or country artists having a strict no phone policy. Maybe it was U2? I am unsure, but they forced people to hand over their phones at entrance and caught people out when they were on stage if the phone came out (if they snuck it in). It was so people would actually enjoy and embrace the show, instead of wasting time filming it to never watch it again.

Some artists actually do that to keep their music from being uploaded to YouTube or their entire concerts so people actually come to them. I work for a big sound design company in the USA and I've had to be padded down and checked for cell phones during a Katy Perry private showing before her tour.
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby ThePrincipal » 24 Jan 2018, 02:03

Lane 8 (deep house DJ) ensures people's phones are turned off and cameras are taped over so no one films. cool concept imo
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby dolanpls » 24 Jan 2018, 02:31

ThePrincipal:Lane 8 (deep house DJ) ensures people's phones are turned off and cameras are taped over so no one films. cool concept imo

or he's just a complete fucking lunatic
dolanpls (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Vicious » 24 Jan 2018, 03:50

Valadia:
ceero:Well you are very much free not to hang out on facebook yourself if you hate it so much, be my guest. Why the hell do u care about the others, what business of yours is it if someone else is using the phone? That thing up there is like the most idiotic thing ive seen in a long time. What if i lose a friend in the crowd?

Exactly this. And what if something bad happens? People aren't reachable because some fuckwits don't want you to be on your phone. Sorry for my harsh words, but I fucking hate it when people complain about this.

It's already being by a lot of comedians who don't want people recording their shows and is being used at some concerts, You take the phone to the designated area where you can unlock it and make calls and post on Instagram or w/e, probably hard to implement at a multi stage festival but I expect someone like Brennan Heart or Headhunterz will start using this technology in their shows. Not only will it get rid of the zombies who just stand there filming but it kills anyone making HD rips of brand new tracks
Vicious
State Hero

Postby The-SillyAk » 24 Jan 2018, 05:21

I find that even after I film, I never ever go back and watch the video nor do I post it anywhere.
I'd rather live in the moment and embrace what I am seeing. Sure, it's cool to send the odd snapchat here and there or make a call/text to a friend. But to stand there and just film it... that's imo stupid.
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Postby ThePrincipal » 24 Jan 2018, 05:38

dolanpls:
ThePrincipal:Lane 8 (deep house DJ) ensures people's phones are turned off and cameras are taped over so no one films. cool concept imo

no you don't understand. his parties are called "this never happened" and he just wants to people to be in the moment and enjoy the set without filming it or taking pictures.
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby The-SillyAk » 24 Jan 2018, 10:03

ThePrincipal:
dolanpls:

no you don't understand. his parties are called "this never happened" and he just wants to people to be in the moment and enjoy the set without filming it or taking pictures.

I think that's respectable
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Postby Qobalt » 24 Jan 2018, 14:39

You didn't get my idea.
I am personally absolutely not against the phones at parties as a device to connect people or to take photos. I absolutely hate if my friends are chatting/hanging out in socials there with no serious reason.
Also, if I don't know that person, I don't give a fuck whatsoever.
I even understand that a smartphone concept kills that side of partying, and I have a stressful disorder about it.
This is my personal bad thing, I tend to overcare about my friends near me, but that's another story.
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (24)
State Celebrity

Postby John Cove » 24 Jan 2018, 18:34

dolanpls:

If you don't know him and his vision of this, just don't say anything :)
John Cove (30)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles