Jesus fkin christ :rofl:
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Valadia » 03 Jan 2018, 23:37

Emre:Jesus fkin christ :rofl:

Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Emre » 03 Jan 2018, 23:39

Valadia:
Emre:Jesus fkin christ :rofl:

True. :(

Show spoiler
help hem dan ook niet :sick:
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby propells » 03 Jan 2018, 23:49

Not the inflatable one! The one that feels like styrofoam material.
I think we all know the answer.. Explosions!
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby lamtak » 04 Jan 2018, 13:29

lamtak (26)
State Celebrity

Postby bassfaceBAM » 05 Jan 2018, 02:33

D-Jess:
DirtyTok:So many raw heads ranting about Destiny being Nr.1 in the top100
Headhunterz is god _O_

The same ppl who had complained about his House tracks, they're complaining now even when he goes back into the scene and make real hardstyle ... so legendary this community, it will never cease to amaze me with her nonsense and bullshit :rofl:

But Destiny is the weakest of all his new releases. It's painfully obvious that if it was released by Sound Rush or any other it would not be in the top ten. I'm not too bothered all the tracks I voted are in the top 100 minus 1 (BFront and PN The Enigma like WTF?)
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby iarsenal11 » 05 Jan 2018, 03:19

bassfaceBAM:
D-Jess:
DirtyTok:So many raw heads ranting about Destiny being Nr.1 in the top100
Headhunterz is god _O_

The same ppl who had complained about his House tracks, they're complaining now even when he goes back into the scene and make real hardstyle ... so legendary this community, it will never cease to amaze me with her nonsense and bullshit :rofl:

But Destiny is the weakest of all his new releases. It's painfully obvious that if it was released by Sound Rush or any other it would not be in the top ten. I'm not too bothered all the tracks I voted are in the top 100 minus 1 (BFront and PN The Enigma like WTF?)

His new releases? That is the only track released so far since his "return". You can't really classify Takin It Back as released as the only thing released was a video clip. IMO Destiny deserved to be #1. The hype it generated over a year ago when he previewed the melody at the end of one of his vlogs was crazy. I think 2018 will be another huge year for him personally.
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby ThePrincipal » 05 Jan 2018, 03:30

well it wasn't no 1 on the HS.com top 100, Zombie was.
It's an important track, of course. I like Destiny (which is rare, I hate most Heady tracks).

But it's not no 1 material. More suited to the no 6-10 area.

At the end of the day, not worth complaining about since the top 10 as a whole was fucking awesome.
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Blackburn » 06 Jan 2018, 15:35

⚠ BMBSQD exploded into Primeshock! ⚠

With great excitement we announce the next step in our career! Last year has been HUGE with tons of bomb dropping, stage blowing and dancing till you're dead-ing. Our bombs dropped a little too hard, causing them to explode, creating a primary shock: Primeshock! ⚡

Just like we did as BMBSQD, we will continue bringing you the best energetic Hardstyle you enjoy the most! Stay tuned for more updates and new music, there’s a lot coming up!

Primeshock. Your shock of energy. ⚡

Blackburn
Producer

Postby bassfaceBAM » 06 Jan 2018, 22:45

ThePrincipal:well it wasn't no 1 on the HS.com top 100, Zombie was.
It's an important track, of course. I like Destiny (which is rare, I hate most Heady tracks).
But it's not no 1 material. More suited to the no 6-10 area.

At the end of the day, not worth complaining about since the top 10 as a whole was fucking awesome.

Well said mate
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby SarahKerrigan » 07 Jan 2018, 17:48

Where's the Oxygen samplers? Did I miss something or hasn't there been anything released apart from the CD?
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby Valadia » 09 Jan 2018, 09:37

Am I the only one having problems with the embedded facebook video's? I don't get an UI to make my screen bigger, mute/unmute volume etc. Win10, Google Chrome.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Reverse Ghost » 09 Jan 2018, 11:53

Valadia:Am I the only one having problems with the embedded facebook video's? I don't get an UI to make my screen bigger, mute/unmute volume etc. Win10, Google Chrome.

I have the same issue, I just quote the post and copy the link from that. FB embeds are weird only on this site for some reason. Probably doesn't help that frame sizes are always inconsistent. Thinking maybe embeds on here are set for a specific video frame size?
Reverse Ghost (25)
State Legend

Postby hardstyleprem1um » 09 Jan 2018, 17:25

I didn't know where to post this. But i guess it will work here:

My recipe for getting famous/popular in hardstyle:

1: Hire a female singer or choose a vocalsample that sounds beautiful and brings huge atmosphere in the track (The longer the better)

2: After the vocal/atmosphere, make sure you have a beautiful melody i the track (Euphoric gets you views)

3: Make sure that when you want people to hear the track, then you make sure it will stay as "ID-ID" in a popular podcast to get hype (ID-ID will create mystique and people will be talking)

4: Remix a popular track with your best creativity and sound and just put in emotion and atmosphere if you feel it needs more.

5: Profit.

This is exactly what happens a lot of the time when artists gets famouse (ex Kygo, Audiotricz etc)

And if it doesn't work you can always make overly distorted hardstylekicks with the most brutal lyrics etc and still profit.

Hugh Mungus What?....Hugh Mungus What?...Hugh Mungus What?
hardstyleprem1um (31)
State Celebrity

Postby Twixel » 09 Jan 2018, 17:31

hardstyleprem1um:I didn't know where to post this. But i guess it will work here:

My recipe for getting famous/popular in hardstyle:

1: Hire a female singer or choose a vocalsample that sounds beautiful and brings huge atmosphere in the track (The longer the better)

2: After the vocal/atmosphere, make sure you have a beautiful melody i the track (Euphoric gets you views)

3: Make sure that when you want people to hear the track, then you make sure it will stay as "ID-ID" in a popular podcast to get hype (ID-ID will create mystique and people will be talking)

4: Remix a popular track with your best creativity and sound and just put in emotion and atmosphere if you feel it needs more.

5: Profit.

This is exactly what happens a lot of the time when artists gets famouse (ex Kygo, Audiotricz etc)

And if it doesn't work you can always make overly distorted hardstylekicks with the most brutal lyrics etc and still profit.

After a while, you have to start visiting the gym and most important, YOU HAVE TO POST IT ON INSTAGRAM EVERYFUCKINDAY, or else it doesnt count! That's a thing now
Twixel
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles