Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Anthems topic

Postby noiseshock_of » 06 Feb 2015, 08:50

UNIFITE:
lolwuut:Hm, so i guess it was reverze all along? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgPDVJNQOO8

I like it a lot! But im still questioning why BH got to do it again. I know its not unusual for producers to do several anthems for the same event, but i think event organizers have a slight duty to showcase other talents and not just hold up the same old names just because they are the most popular. But after all its a business so go figure.

If they dont find any other producers capable of making worthy anthems then why should they?

They could end up with two bad scenarios if they make the decision to use a more upcomming producer.
1. They could stand in the end without an anthem because of writers block, insecureness etc.
2. The anthem could be some real crap without quality in either production or idea.(I could mention a few here that was really a wrong choice).

With Brennan Heart you get what you want. Serious business in the breaks where he always delivers, a more than powerful kick and a mixdown in the highest end of the hardstyle-business.

This, but should also add the fact that they need to choose a heavy headliner to do this kind of thing. It also has to do with the relevancy of the artist at the time of the event. Of course the TOP QUALITY production is a must, but who the hell would go to the event if the anthem maker is a newcomer? (no matter his quality) . As lolwuut said, it's a business, it's their job, it would be kinda stupid if they wanted to lose money from it.

On top of this, BH has been flawless for the latest 2-3 years.
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (23)
Producer

Postby Lus » 12 Mar 2015, 14:19

Show spoiler
Stop…Summer time!Image

yes yes we know you re in defqon.1 moob cause u made a.th.m

^
HardBass 2012
Q-Base 2012,2013,2014
Reverze 2013
Qlimax 2013
DefQon1 NL 2014,2015, 2017
X-Qlusive Legends 2014
X-Qlusive Frontliner 2015
Emporium 2016
FreaQshow 2016
Lus (28)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 12 Mar 2015, 14:22

Please let it be him that made the DQ1 anthem. Perfect producer for it. *hints* Lost in Paradise! <- he can make perfect summer music. It would be a nice suprise if he made it!
Emre (22)
State Retired Person

Postby Lus » 12 Mar 2015, 14:27

Emre:Please let it be him that made the DQ1 anthem. Perfect producer for it. *hints* Lost in Paradise! <- he can make perfect summer music. It would be a nice suprise if he made it!

Yes, he is the most quoted
HardBass 2012
Q-Base 2012,2013,2014
Reverze 2013
Qlimax 2013
DefQon1 NL 2014,2015, 2017
X-Qlusive Legends 2014
X-Qlusive Frontliner 2015
Emporium 2016
FreaQshow 2016
Lus (28)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 12 Mar 2015, 14:28

Lus:
Emre:Please let it be him that made the DQ1 anthem. Perfect producer for it. *hints* Lost in Paradise! <- he can make perfect summer music. It would be a nice suprise if he made it!

Yes, he is the most quoted

But..there's also signs that he made the Rebirth anthem :rofl: has it ever happened a dj made rebirth + dq anthem in the same year?
Emre (22)
State Retired Person

Postby solarized » 12 Mar 2015, 14:38

I think that they wouldn't choose a raw artist for DQ1 because it's a summer festival. I don't think it's possible to have a raw anthem with a nice summer feeling as the very nature of raw means it's dark and heavy.

That narrows down the DQ1 choice quite a lot and i think Max Enforcer deserved it but might still not have got it. I still think Wasted Penguinz, Atmozfears &/or Code Black should get it (at some point). Imagine what all Jon, Pontuz, Tim and Corey together could produce! :D
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (32)
State Celebrity

Postby Gracio » 12 Mar 2015, 18:16

solarized:I think that they wouldn't choose a raw artist for DQ1 because it's a summer festival. I don't think it's possible to have a raw anthem with a nice summer feeling as the very nature of raw means it's dark and heavy.

That narrows down the DQ1 choice quite a lot and i think Max Enforcer deserved it but might still not have got it. I still think Wasted Penguinz, Atmozfears &/or Code Black should get it (at some point). Imagine what all Jon, Pontuz, Tim and Corey together could produce! :D

Remember Ran-D's & B-Front Rebirth Anthem?
Everything is possible ;).

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (29)
Crab

Postby solarized » 12 Mar 2015, 19:04

Gracio:
solarized:I think that they wouldn't choose a raw artist for DQ1 because it's a summer festival. I don't think it's possible to have a raw anthem with a nice summer feeling as the very nature of raw means it's dark and heavy.

Good point. And what a track that was!!
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (32)
State Celebrity

Postby Gracio » 13 Mar 2015, 02:54

solarized:
Gracio:

Good point. And what a track that was!!

I know ;) :D

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (29)
Crab

Postby NYU » 11 May 2015, 13:41

What I really want to know is who is made the DECIBEL anthem this year. Always dig those anthems ! :fist:

EDIT: Atmozfears is making this anthem

Qlimax 2016
Hard Bass 2017
Defqon.1 2017
Decibel 2017

NYU (19)
State Tourist

Postby Tomix » 11 May 2015, 15:05

NYU:What I really want to know is who is made the DECIBEL anthem this year. Always dig those anthems ! :fist:

the tunes under the decibel trailer are not necessary the anthem ;)
Tomix (26)
State Senior Citizen

Postby NYU » 11 May 2015, 17:05

Tomix:
NYU:What I really want to know is who is made the DECIBEL anthem this year. Always dig those anthems ! :fist:

the tunes under the decibel trailer are not necessary the anthem ;)

yeh ik man, but it really sounds like an Atmozfears song and I've looked around to see if it ain't but can't find anything. Says in the youtube description that he is making it. We will find out in the next month
Qlimax 2016
Hard Bass 2017
Defqon.1 2017
Decibel 2017

NYU (19)
State Tourist

Postby Valadia » 02 Nov 2015, 12:42

Time for a op update? :p
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby Freddy » 06 Nov 2015, 13:31

I'm just happy that Technoboy did the Qlimax anthem when he was still using pretty good sounding kicks :D
Freddy
State Hero

Postby kennymanson » 11 Oct 2016, 14:12

guyz i'm new in the forum so forgive me if someone has already answer

why this post is not update? it will be so fine!
if you want i can help finding youtube link of songs

let me know
tx
kennymanson
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles