Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Anthem Speculation Topic

Postby JuanviRamos » 04 Sep 2016, 13:25

B-Front doing a Fearless 2012 and omg I will have my pants wet.
Dunno who will do the anthem... Endymion would be a good chance too but imo Wildy or Bob 99.99%
JuanviRamos (23)
State Tourist

Postby The Ascendant » 05 Sep 2016, 16:50

The piano notes played at the end (if they even are from the anthem) give me a Wildstylez or B-Front vibe
The Ascendant (25)
State Celebrity

Postby GianaWana » 06 Sep 2016, 17:29

i must add coone to the possible anthem creator, his album is a reflection about the true style of this genre and the innovation..probably will fits well with the theme. but from the trailer i have in mind wildy or bob
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Native

Postby Seamlezz » 11 Oct 2016, 13:21

Listen to Coone - Deception (Reverze Anthem) from around 1:55 to 2:20. The bells/piano sounds very similar to piano notes on Qlimax trailer... Well not the notes but the piano/bells itself. Does anyone else agree?
Seamlezz (28)
State Tourist

Postby Valadia » 12 Oct 2016, 11:15

Seamlezz:Listen to Coone - Deception (Reverze Anthem) from around 1:55 to 2:20. The bells/piano sounds very similar to piano notes on Qlimax trailer... Well not the notes but the piano/bells itself. Does anyone else agree?

These bells could be a preset, recreated or just coincidence.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby Seamlezz » 12 Oct 2016, 14:04

Valadia:
Seamlezz:Listen to Coone - Deception (Reverze Anthem) from around 1:55 to 2:20. The bells/piano sounds very similar to piano notes on Qlimax trailer... Well not the notes but the piano/bells itself. Does anyone else agree?

Yea that could be true. Maybe we get the answer in few weeks from now. But anyway they sound the same even if Coone is not the creator of this years anthem :p
Seamlezz (28)
State Tourist

Postby Seamlezz » 14 Oct 2016, 16:18

Seamlezz:
Valadia:

Yea that could be true. Maybe we get the answer in few weeks from now. But anyway they sound the same even if Coone is not the creator of this years anthem :p

Haha it was the same bells/piano :dance:
Seamlezz (28)
State Tourist

Postby Valadia » 15 Oct 2016, 04:20

Seamlezz:
Seamlezz:
Valadia:

Haha it was the same bells/piano :dance:

Yep, you were right ;) ;D
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby 123098man » 15 Oct 2016, 11:21

I always wondered if an artist had to replicate the spirt of a Qlimax anthem which anthem captures the true spirit of Qlimax?
123098man (25)
State Native

Postby Nepsaol » 07 Jul 2017, 10:43

123098man:I always wondered if an artist had to replicate the spirt of a Qlimax anthem which anthem captures the true spirit of Qlimax?

Nature of our mind / The power of the mind / Science and religion, those three stand out imo.

Soon it's time for Q-base, and after Q-base the Qlimax hype/teasing normally kicks in. For the anthem of 2017, I'm calling Project one. It's not fair (even thought it's still awesome) but I think we are in for one hell of an anthem this year! (H)
Nepsaol (26)
State Senior Citizen

Postby bassfaceBAM » 22 Nov 2017, 20:20

So 2018 will be the year I go to my first festival /event abroad and I am very much looking forward to it and I've been thinking who I would like to do the Defqon anthem. I think Deetox would be a great shout as her Beat the Bridge anthem was really good, it would be great for a female to get the chance to make an anthem and after all she's been through and the quality of her music I say she deserves it. She's been making consistently good music for a while and has a great blend of hard melodic tunes.

Radical Redemption is also a shout. His Q Base and Hard Bass tributes make me think he has a great anthem but he's just been announced to do the Supremacy anthem so I think it's better for others to get the chance.

What producers do think you should do an anthem next and why?
bassfaceBAM (30)
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 22 Nov 2017, 20:24

Defqon1 : MYST
Decibel : MYST
Qlimax : MYST
Hard Bass : MYST (4x)
New national anthem : MYST

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby ThisIsPili » 22 Nov 2017, 20:44

Reverze : SZP
Qapital: Endymion/ Bass Chaserz
Rebirth: Sephyx/Adrenalize
Intents: Frequencerz

These are not the artists I want, but the artists that I think are in good position to make these anthems :)
ThisIsPili
State Citizen

Postby tomm!c » 22 Nov 2017, 21:20

Defqon: D-Block & S-te-Fan
Decibel: Coone
Intents: Adrenalize
Rebirth: Sephyx
Qlimax: B-Front :+
tomm!c
State Senior Citizen

Postby dragonflameXx » 22 Nov 2017, 22:21

Qlimax: Phuture Noize