Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

10 Years Noisecontrollers - The Documentary

Postby SarahKerrigan » 05 Dec 2015, 18:32

mrcax5:
SarahKerrigan:Well done interview and I liked it but I thought it really lacked some input from Arjan, he was 50% of the NC for so long he deserved at least to be heard once in the docu. All in all this was great though! Hope to see more of these things of more artists!

yeah, but Arjan himself didn't wanted to be a part of this. Bas said that he asked Arjan to be part of 10 Y of NC at Unlocked but he refused because he left NC completely behind him. :(

Ah, fair enough then. It's a shame though as I think it could be cool to hear his side of things aswell, felt like some points needed his input as it felt like he was being slandered at times. "Oh Arjan never here I just keep going. Only Bas in studio, Arjan didnt care" would be cool to get his input but oh well, guess if he was asked and turned it down its only fair :dunno:
SarahKerrigan
State Celebrity

Postby DirtyTok » 05 Dec 2015, 19:09

John Cove:Expected a bit more background about his personality & family. Tho there was some, so I'm fine with that.
Nice to see that the Fusion crew got a lot of time in the documentary, since they are the ones who found him/them. I also liked the part about CTRL ALT DELETE, it was indeed a groundbreaking track in that time.

I give the whole thing a 7/10. Also I think they should have add more music to this.

Yes, this.

And this is the same Brennan Heart did with his documentary, not include so much background stuff.
Would love to see more of that
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (25)
State Hero

Postby Gohan » 06 Dec 2015, 00:40

SohaBay:Is it possible to visit the Scantraxx or Fusion Headquarters if you are visiting Holland?

I think so yeah. At least there was a Danish dude that did so 4-5 years ago from what I remember. So can't see why not, but comming all the way from the states I would probably write them first :-)
Gohan
State Senior Citizen

Postby icey » 06 Dec 2015, 00:46

ceero:Yeah to be honest i have a feeling there is an untold part of the Arjan story, it feels just a little weird he did not appear in the documentary at all. It's a bit strange that he simply left such a famous and well doing project just because he felt like it, come on being a part of this kind of act is loike the ultimate dream job of everyone.

Anyway ontopic, really nice movie to watch, this guy is a real legend. And far, far the most skilled producer this scene has ever had, one of the most skilled producer dance music scene has ever had.

I think he left the project mate because every where we saw was 'Bas this', 'Bas that'. The guy had no credit in NC whatsoever. Not surprised it ended that way.

Still got some '07 NC vinyl. Good stuff
icey (31)
State Hero

Postby Freddy » 06 Dec 2015, 01:49

icey:
ceero:Yeah to be honest i have a feeling there is an untold part of the Arjan story, it feels just a little weird he did not appear in the documentary at all. It's a bit strange that he simply left such a famous and well doing project just because he felt like it, come on being a part of this kind of act is loike the ultimate dream job of everyone.

Anyway ontopic, really nice movie to watch, this guy is a real legend. And far, far the most skilled producer this scene has ever had, one of the most skilled producer dance music scene has ever had.

I think he left the project mate because every where we saw was 'Bas this', 'Bas that'. The guy had no credit in NC whatsoever. Not surprised it ended that way.

Still got some '07 NC vinyl. Good stuff

Didn't Bas or Arjan mentioned something that they just imagined the future of the project differently. Arjan wanted to make more House / Electro tracks (like their collab with Showtek, etc.), but Bas still wanted to focus on Hardstyle. Since NC was more of a Hardstyle project (and Bas was doing most of productions) it was logical to Arjan to leave it and make something on his own what he likes (which he's doing now under Bloqshot alias).

I think I read it something like this in some interview (not too sure though).
Freddy
State Hero

Postby The Blaster » 07 Dec 2015, 14:22

SohaBay:Is it possible to visit the Scantraxx or Fusion Headquarters if you are visiting Holland?

absolutely not if you don't have connections.
Tried this four years ago and both those labels are insanely even more massive now
The Blaster
State Celebrity

Postby Dominator » 07 Dec 2015, 16:28

Suprised the Qlimax Anthem wasn't discussed was looking forward to that.
Dominator
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles