Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Why is Angerfist so popular?

Postby Romanian Hardstyler » 31 Jan 2015, 13:18

800k on Facebook,why he is so popular? :fist:
Romanian Hardstyler (25)
State Celebrity

Postby D-Verze » 31 Jan 2015, 13:41

Proper marketing combined with accessible music of proper quality.
Connect with D-Verze
Image Image Image Image
D-Verze (24)
Producer

Postby Black Elision » 31 Jan 2015, 14:07

Because he wears a mask :+
Music needs Character.
Sometimes standing for what you believe, means standing alone.
Black Elision (27)
Producer

Postby Future Shokk » 31 Jan 2015, 14:58

Darycka:Proper marketing combined with accessible music of proper quality.

+ don't forget that he's very active and busy on social media :) He interacts a lot directly with his fans and followers.
Future Shokk (33)
Global Mod

Postby Johnny250 » 31 Jan 2015, 15:07

Black Elision:Because he wears a mask :+

basically this + his "Raise your Fist" trademark ... He was already the most popular guy around before all this social media stuff
Johnny250 (26)
State Hero

Postby isma13 » 31 Jan 2015, 17:04

Quality music = Popularity :)
isma13 (21)
State Citizen

Postby Qre8ive » 31 Jan 2015, 18:43

Darycka:Proper marketing combined with accessible music of proper quality.

This, Angerfist is like the #1 hardcore artist to go to when people search for hardcore :). Kind of the same as Headhunterz when it comes to hardstyle, though HHZ isn't really a hardstyle artist anymore... but he has close to 1 million likes now, while the next Hardstyle artist has only 450k (noisecontrollers)
Qre8ive (29)
State Native

Postby Crankx » 31 Jan 2015, 18:46

His production quality is overall really good, and has been for years.
"Worrying is stupid, it's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain" - Wiz Khalifa
Crankx (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby th3r3zo » 31 Jan 2015, 19:15

i prefer promo, but i like angerfist style and the mask are _O_
th3r3zo
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 31 Jan 2015, 19:19

isma13:Quality music = Popularity :)

I think we all know it's just a wrong statement.
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby SarahKerrigan » 31 Jan 2015, 19:41

I think he has been the most "outgoing" or whatever, he has an active youtube and instagram. He's made great videos on youtube for ages, he's not moneywhoring but releases 3CDs full of songs for his fans and in a quick fashion. Not 6 months a part for a few samplers to gain more and more money. He does things for fans all the time it seems, answers a lot of questions/comments on twitter & facebook. Hell he even wished me happy birthday on facebook a few years ago, genuine guy that makes great music and doesn't stop doing so but just keeps going hard in the right direction. Well deserving of his fanbase I must say :p
SarahKerrigan (100)
State Celebrity

Postby Katsching » 31 Jan 2015, 19:44

I really don't like pushing the popularity in an overhyped way in all possible means and with equipment. same goes for RR and I also find that Hallucinator masks ridiculous. I just cant take them serious in a way which declines also my likings for them (hope this is correct english somehow haha)
this is another reason why I am such a fan of TOA. they hardly push theirselves via social media and during live sets I have never seen them clapping their hands to animate the crowd. they DONT NEED it because their skills in both production and mixing are just natural and nevertheless top notch.
anyway, Angerfist seems to produce quality hardcore too. haven't really listened to many tracks of him but I guess his status is not that undeserved :)
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (22)
State Hero

Postby DJ Tazy » 01 Feb 2015, 00:56

As said, his production quality is excellent. He is also an extremely talented DJ and his sets are typically very well done. He's not afraid to mix.
DJ Tazy
State Citizen

Postby DJ Tazy » 01 Feb 2015, 00:59

Katsching:I really don't like pushing the popularity in an overhyped way in all possible means and with equipment. same goes for RR and I also find that Hallucinator masks ridiculous. I just cant take them serious in a way which declines also my likings for them (hope this is correct english somehow haha)
this is another reason why I am such a fan of TOA. they hardly push theirselves via social media and during live sets I have never seen them clapping their hands to animate the crowd. they DONT NEED it because their skills in both production and mixing are just natural and nevertheless top notch.
anyway, Angerfist seems to produce quality hardcore too. haven't really listened to many tracks of him but I guess his status is not that undeserved :)

My fav tracks of his are incoming and Street Fighter. One of the great gimmick's using a mask is that Angerfist can go on even if Danny is sick, retires or dies. His face is not the image, but the mask.
DJ Tazy
State Citizen

Postby Reverse Ghost » 01 Feb 2015, 01:42

Angerfist is popular because his tracks have extreme content and are edgy as fuck, and people always look for something to set them apart. What better than a guy who produces edgy music?
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles