Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

most underrated hardcore song

Postby pusher99 » 03 Oct 2016, 17:15

what is the most underrated hardcore song in your opinion?
imo it is dj d - blow me. one of my favourite hardcore songs ever and most people don't know it. such a perfect track
pusher99
State Tourist

Postby GerHSUploadz » 03 Oct 2016, 20:44

Bass-D & King Matthew vs Re-Style - Land Of Hardcore

Last edited by GerHSUploadz on 19 Oct 2016, 16:06, edited 1 time in total.
GerHSUploadz (29)
State Citizen

Postby pusher99 » 03 Oct 2016, 21:32

GerHSUploadz:Bass-D & King Matthew vs Re-Style - Land Of Hardcore

geiler track :listen:
pusher99
State Tourist

Postby Antimoon » 15 Oct 2016, 19:00

I think this is hardly to say :naughty:

I must think about it :p

Do you mean hardcore in general ? or with all the subgenres ?

[EDIT]
probably this one :
The Outside Agency & Ophidian - The Silence
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ant_moon

F-Rank:I should dislike this. I really should, but I kind of like it. As braindead raw as this is, I still like it.
Antimoon
State Celebrity

Postby tha rippah » 15 Oct 2016, 19:42

There are so many! :D Fe.

(L)
tha rippah (35)
Global Mod

Postby Antimoon » 17 Oct 2016, 04:08

@GerHSUploadz
indeed a great track !

@tha rippah
DAAAYUUUM dat vibe (L)

2nd Edit : Bloodcage - Strangle & Mutilate, Roland & Sherman - Somewhere down the lane (both aka's of Angerfist), Ruffneck & Ophidian - The Real, Ophidian & Hamunaptra - Whispers of Nameless Fear, Mike NRG - Lost in Dreams (Masters of Ceremony Remix), Masters Of Ceremony - Rocking With The Best ,Tha Playah - Walking The Line.... etc. etc..

F-Rank:I should dislike this. I really should, but I kind of like it. As braindead raw as this is, I still like it.
Antimoon
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 17 Oct 2016, 11:32

That part from 1:37 on, those riffs. (L) _O_
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby pusher99 » 17 Oct 2016, 21:33

Reverse Ghost:
That part from 1:37 on, those riffs. (L) _O_

nitrogenetics is da best :fist:
pusher99
State Tourist

Postby Morbid_Angel » 17 Oct 2016, 23:57

Antimoon:2nd Edit : Bloodcage - Strangle & Mutilate, Roland & Sherman - Somewhere down the lane (both aka's of Angerfist), Ruffneck & Ophidian - The Real, Ophidian & Hamunaptra - Whispers of Nameless Fear, Mike NRG - Lost in Dreams (Masters of Ceremony Remix), Masters Of Ceremony - Rocking With The Best ,Tha Playah - Walking The Line.... etc. etc..

Might be me, but this seems like a "what was most played in 2009/10/11/12" -list rather than a "most underrated track" -list

For my money, one of the most underrated tracks would probably be something like "Evil Activities - Evilution".
It's by a big name, it's a quality track, and yet it gets very little attention.
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby pusher99 » 18 Oct 2016, 00:30

Morbid_Angel:
Antimoon:2nd Edit : Bloodcage - Strangle & Mutilate, Roland & Sherman - Somewhere down the lane (both aka's of Angerfist), Ruffneck & Ophidian - The Real, Ophidian & Hamunaptra - Whispers of Nameless Fear, Mike NRG - Lost in Dreams (Masters of Ceremony Remix), Masters Of Ceremony - Rocking With The Best ,Tha Playah - Walking The Line.... etc. etc..

Might be me, but this seems like a "what was most played in 2009/10/11/12" -list rather than a "most underrated track" -list

For my money, one of the most underrated tracks would probably be something like "Evil Activities - Evilution".
It's by a big name, it's a quality track, and yet it gets very little attention.

agree although i don't like this one so much.
if it would be about hardstyle i would say blutonium boy - new york new york is the most underrated
one of my favourite hardstyle tracks and most people don't even know it
pusher99
State Tourist

Postby Antimoon » 18 Oct 2016, 01:07

pusher99:
Morbid_Angel:

agree although i don't like this one so much.
if it would be about hardstyle i would say blutonium boy - new york new york is the most underrated
one of my favourite hardstyle tracks and most people don't even know it

that could probably be, but they just came to my mind as tracks that I can remind me at, that nowadays might be underrated :dunno:
maybe its just my definition of underrated, but as I said in the first post, for me the real one is : TOA & Ophidian - The Silence ;) [or probably AK-INDUSTRY & BILLY S. - MONSTER)
If you dont think so sorry haha, just my subjective opinion :D :p

p.s. I wouldn't say that about all the tracks I mentioned ;)

Antimoon
State Celebrity

Postby SCH » 19 Oct 2016, 14:38

Ophidian - Butterfly VIP.

Nah, jokes aside. I'd go with Hammerhead. It gets no recognition because it's the b-side to Butterfly.
I'm grumpier than you.

Do people even read these?
SCH (25)
Producer

Postby pusher99 » 19 Oct 2016, 20:44

GerHSUploadz:

nobody said it was easy isn't underrated it has millions of views and kill the rmx/killing scum is also pretty well known
pusher99
State Tourist

Postby Grape » 21 Oct 2016, 18:10

for me probably this one, lovely melody

Grape (25)
State Hero

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles