Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Miss K8 and Anime!

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 22 Jul 2017, 04:57

These two fucken whores piss me off. The fact that they don't produce any of the tracks that they put there names on is a slap to the face of all hardcore producers. Your thoughts???????
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby Corist! » 22 Jul 2017, 13:34

I just don't get it. Miss kate doesn't make track? She haves that moh anthem by her, album, eps, and more sounds.

Or she is using ghost producer? Don't know...

Anime is making music on dogfight right know. Maybe she is using ghost producer too? But i don't think so.

Because mad dog don't put you on team without no produce info. Moh doesn't too.
Corist!
State Outsider

Postby Future Shokk » 22 Jul 2017, 13:40

Watch out your language dude, no need to calm them whores :facepalm: Sure this whole ghostproducer theme is pretty frustrating for upcoming talented producers who need to work their asses off to gain success but that ghostproducer thing is nothing new within the scene and with Angerfist & Mad Dog as "backers" what do you expect? No success? :+
Future Shokk (33)
Global Mod

Postby Corist! » 22 Jul 2017, 14:03

Future Shokk:Watch out your language dude, no need to calm them whores :facepalm: Sure this whole ghostproducer theme is pretty frustrating for upcoming talented producers who need to work their asses off to gain success but that ghostproducer thing is nothing new within the scene and with Angerfist & Mad Dog as "backers" what do you expect? No success? :+

Are they really using ghost procers? (Miss K8 and Anime)
Corist!
State Outsider

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 22 Jul 2017, 14:19

Let me rephrase it. Bimbos then. I don't understand how people in the hardcore scene let this baloney go on. Angerfist and maddog are a bunch of assholes. They let these bimbos blow them and they produce there tracks and become famous . These chicks should get boycotted.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 22 Jul 2017, 14:22

Corist!:
Future Shokk:Watch out your language dude, no need to calm them whores :facepalm: Sure this whole ghostproducer theme is pretty frustrating for upcoming talented producers who need to work their asses off to gain success but that ghostproducer thing is nothing new within the scene and with Angerfist & Mad Dog as "backers" what do you expect? No success? :+

Are they really using ghost procers? (Miss K8 and Anime)

Yeah dude. Listen to Miss K8 tracks. They all sound like angerfist tracks. Anime tracks sound like maddog tracks. Almost same style kicks and structure and elements in the tracks.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby Bomberz » 22 Jul 2017, 14:41

Stop spreading your frustrating towards producers and DJs insulting them. Last warning.
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 22 Jul 2017, 15:14

Bomberz:Stop spreading your frustrating towards producers and DJs insulting them. Last warning.

Miss k8 and anime are not real producers. You're insulting real producers by even implying that.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby Bomberz » 22 Jul 2017, 16:36

SHELL-SHOCK:Miss k8 and anime are not real producers. You're insulting real producers by even implying that.

SHELL-SHOCK:Angerfist and maddog are a bunch of assholes

You don't even know what you are writing.
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 22 Jul 2017, 17:41

Bomberz:
SHELL-SHOCK:Miss k8 and anime are not real producers. You're insulting real producers by even implying that.

SHELL-SHOCK:Angerfist and maddog are a bunch of assholes

You don't even know what you are writing.
I actually do know what I'm writing. What should I call those two guys then. Upstanding djs and producers? This the problem in the scene. Nobody has any balls to call out the baloney that's going on with those two. People like you just like to cover up for them. Pretend nothing is going on. Plus, why are you even on this post. You don't listen to core from what I see anyways. Go mod on the hardstyle posts.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby SarahKerrigan » 22 Jul 2017, 18:20

Female djs who has their work made for or helped in creation who knows, and who cares really? Is it the fact that they are female that this bothers you? Are you equally bothered by male djs who get their work made by someone else?

Jesus. Grow up!
SarahKerrigan (100)
State Celebrity

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 22 Jul 2017, 18:27

It just bugs me period. Either female or male. But who do you know that is male that has ghost producers for core. Excatly.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 22 Jul 2017, 18:35

By the way, I don't like angerfist or maddog as people cause I think what they are doing is pretty scummy. Do I like there music. Yes, but I don't have to like them as people because of them pulling this baloney on people. Worst part is there are kids out there that think these girls are actual producers.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby bassfaceBAM » 22 Jul 2017, 18:36

I bet there is many top djs that have ghost producers. At the end of the day the ghost producers get paid. And I reckon if miss K8 has a ghost producer, that she is learning the craft and putting her own stamp on hardcore. If I had money I would get a ghost producer too cos I have many ideas for hardcore and hardstyle music but have not learned the craft of producing. It seems to work well with Youri and Triax
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Native

Postby SarahKerrigan » 22 Jul 2017, 18:39

Well Tommyknocker comes to mind, wasn't that even something that they discussed openly? The whole italian-gang helps eachother out I think? Angerfist produces Bloodcage who then DJ's (and MC's when they perform as Angerfist), do they bother you too? Or is it just cause two females that you grind your gears? Wasn't Day-Mar also helped with her productions? TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES???
SarahKerrigan (100)
State Celebrity