Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Miss K8 and Anime!

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 23 Jul 2017, 17:47

Bibifoc:The entire Hardcore scene is ghost-produced by Angerfist. Hardcore is Angerfist, but Angerfist is not human : merely an abstract entity dwelling in the center of the earth.
It feeds itself with the earth core, which is HARD. Then pulsating very rapidly at 180 BPM, it sends highly complex cerebral signals to the surface, influencing producers and so their music.
There is no escape from its force, no region is spared.

This is the truth SHELL-SHOCK ... Give up the fight and admit its power.
That's an intersting theory.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby Emre » 23 Jul 2017, 17:51

Reverse Ghost:This thread is useful how? All but your first post are negative or downright rude. Back to being alone and angry please :rofl:

This. There's a difference between having an opinion and acting like a frustrated little kid.
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 23 Jul 2017, 19:17

Emre:
Reverse Ghost:This thread is useful how? All but your first post are negative or downright rude. Back to being alone and angry please :rofl:

This. There's a difference between having an opinion and acting like a frustrated little kid.

Cry me a river. Save it. This site problably hasn't gotten this much user traffic in ages. So what's you're opinion in the subject matter in regards of miss k8 and anima. Ghost writing in general.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby Bibifoc » 23 Jul 2017, 19:19

Glad that you find it interesting, although you seem confused about the nature of my discovery : it's a pure fact, not a feeble theory. I wrote about it briefly but in fact, it took me years of research in waves physics to find the truth behind the scenes.

I reported one of your post though.
Bibifoc (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 23 Jul 2017, 19:21

SHELL-SHOCK:
Emre:

Cry me a river. Save it. This site problably hasn't gotten this much user traffic in ages. So what's you're opinion in the subject matter in regards of miss k8 and anima. Ghost writing in general.

My opinion is that I don't care. A huge percentage of the HS/HC scene is ghosted. Some people don't like producing. Some don't like DJing. It evens each other out. Then there are ghosted acts who can spin a good set and look good behind the decks and are a marketing product. Who cares? If there are good tracks coming out which I can enjoy, I don't care who made it. I bet there are even big guys with 300k+ FB likes ghosted because they are too busy touring.

Rather a ghosted DJ who spins a good set, than a DJ who made the tracks himself but can't get a crowd going.

And maybe the people in this thread would take you a bit more serious if you wouldn't use all those insults just because you think ghosting sucks etc. I bet their bank accounts laugh at you, sitting behind your computer typing away your frustration surely won't help.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 23 Jul 2017, 19:40

Honestly. I don't really care for there bank accounts. They can keep that. At the end of the day, people are remembered by their actual musical talent and songs. Not there bank accounts. You see anybody talking about linkin parks lead singers bank account? Excatly. Money doesn't buy you everything.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby Emre » 23 Jul 2017, 19:48

Let me rephrase that then. Sitting behind your pc voicing your opinion in an insulting way while 95% of the scene has accepted that there are ghosted acts won't help anything - they're succesful and you're making a fool of yourself. Honestly this topic looks like one made in 2010, when ghosting was still a taboo in the scene, or a suprise to hear when someone is ghosted. And in a lot of cases ghosting is completely logical (Shockerz, because he can't DJ anymore due to hearing problems, he now ghostproduces, Michel Pollen doesn't like being on stage, Thomas Duddridge, etc, etc..)

And even if there are cases where DJ's don't have any musical talent and only twist knobs, rise to fame without ever having touched a DAW? This is how life works, you can't expect everything to be fair.

Get over it :)
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 23 Jul 2017, 21:57

Honestly, at this point. The hardcore scene can implode on itself. Hardcore stood for something back in the day. Real core heads would agree with me on the ghost writing. Instead of defending frauds because I don't use nice words to describe them. And come off as a prick on the pc internet. It only takes a bad apple to ruin the batch. You have a few at this point. The rest is down hill. Core will never die that's for sure, but it sure is going to take a devastating blow the way things are going. It's already lost alot within the last couple of years. At the end, it's your loss. Ophidian looks like he is going to be an example of that. Great dj and producer, but he 's not getting the respect he deserves. He's about to walk away from this shit. Your loss.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby Reverse Ghost » 23 Jul 2017, 22:59

I don't care about the ghosting
Please leave :) you are a tumor on this site. Go cry with scul or someone equally as miserable and annoying as you :sick:
Also yes I'm from Trenton, do you have a problem? :)
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Digital Shifter » 23 Jul 2017, 23:17

The hardcore scene is just fine and bigger than ever.
I don't know what your problem is and why you have to whine so much.
Angerfist is a mastermind when it comes to marketing.
Deal with it.
He began in 2001 something like that and 15 years later he is one of the biggest.
If you have so much material to even create more acts than your own then why not?
Besides, you don't know any story what so ever about Miss K8.
Maybe she was in deep shit? Broke af and needed help?

Stop bitching and see a therapist or seek help with your severe depression.

Please people don't feed this guy anymore. He is seeking for attention because he can't get any at his place.
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Postby DirtyTok » 23 Jul 2017, 23:35

noiseshock_of:welcome to the real world.
life is not fair.

you would be surprised if you also knew how many males get ghosted, some of them you could never imagine.

cough* cough*
Show spoiler
Michel Pollen (Fusion), Hard Driver (DWX)...
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 24 Jul 2017, 00:05

Reverse Ghost:I don't care about the ghosting
Please leave :) you are a tumor on this site. Go cry with scul or someone equally as miserable and annoying as you :sick:
Also yes I'm from Trenton, do you have a problem? :)

No, but you might have a problem since I'm from Newark. Kkkkkkkkk
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby Bomberz » 24 Jul 2017, 00:10

Enough about this.
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod