Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Miss K8 and Anime!

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 22 Jul 2017, 18:57

I actually hear day mar is the real deal when it comes to producing. But if she don't. She's a fraud too. By the way. There is a difference between being helped you know. Anime and miss k8 are far from that. They put their names on tracks that they problably had 15% in creating if that. Bloodcage is a collaboration between angerfist and prozac. Everyone knows that. Tommy knocker I haven't heard about him having ghost producing. But that sounds unlikely.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby noiseshock_of » 22 Jul 2017, 20:06

welcome to the real world.
life is not fair.

you would be surprised if you also knew how many males get ghosted, some of them you could never imagine.
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (23)
Producer

Postby Bomberz » 22 Jul 2017, 20:10

SHELL-SHOCK:
Bomberz:
SHELL-SHOCK:Miss k8 and anime are not real producers. You're insulting real producers by even implying that.

SHELL-SHOCK:Angerfist and maddog are a bunch of assholes

You don't even know what you are writing.
I actually do know what I'm writing. What should I call those two guys then. Upstanding djs and producers? This the problem in the scene. Nobody has any balls to call out the baloney that's going on with those two. People like you just like to cover up for them. Pretend nothing is going on. Plus, why are you even on this post. You don't listen to core from what I see anyways. Go mod on the hardstyle posts.

You clearly have no fucking idea what I listen to. I'm not sure what is even the point of this topic, just gossip...
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby zanshi » 22 Jul 2017, 21:02

noiseshock_of:welcome to the real world.
life is not fair.

you would be surprised if you also knew how many males get ghosted, some of them you could never imagine.

m8orade noisy qft
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (25)
State Hero

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 22 Jul 2017, 21:41

life is not fair.

Yeah, i know. But do tell in regards of hardcore producers having ghost writters. I like to be informed.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby Sashone » 22 Jul 2017, 21:42

SHELL-SHOCK:
life is not fair.

Yeah, i know. But do tell in regards of hardcore producers having ghost writters. I like to be informed.

Miss k8 ghosts for angerfist
Sashone
State Tourist

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 22 Jul 2017, 21:51

Bomberz:
SHELL-SHOCK:
Bomberz:

You don't even know what you are writing.
I actually do know what I'm writing. What should I call those two guys then. Upstanding djs and producers? This the problem in the scene. Nobody has any balls to call out the baloney that's going on with those two. People like you just like to cover up for them. Pretend nothing is going on. Plus, why are you even on this post. You don't listen to core from what I see anyways. Go mod on the hardstyle posts.

You clearly have no fucking idea what I listen to. I'm not sure what is even the point of this topic, just gossip...

I clearly don't care either. Plus, you catch on quick when it comes to gossip topics. You're a genius I must say.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 22 Jul 2017, 21:52

Sashone:
SHELL-SHOCK:
life is not fair.

Miss k8 ghosts for angerfist

Lol. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. That's a good one.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby leeroy » 23 Jul 2017, 00:10

welcome to showbiz
leeroy (27)
State Native

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 23 Jul 2017, 04:11

leeroy:welcome to showbiz

Yeah. Lol I know.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby Reverse Ghost » 23 Jul 2017, 11:58

This thread is useful how? All but your first post are negative or downright rude. Back to being alone and angry please :rofl:
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby ThePrincipal » 23 Jul 2017, 12:12

i'd say a good 1/5 of hardcore artists are ghosted, and about a 1/3 of hardstyle artists are ghosted

No one particularly cares anymore
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Native

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 23 Jul 2017, 14:52

Reverse Ghost:This thread is useful how? All but your first post are negative or downright rude. Back to being alone and angry please :rofl:

You're from jersey. And on top of that Trenton. You definitely are talking from experience. :rofl: The thread is useful in calling out these bimbos. And at this point all these so called artist who have ghost producers.
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby SHELL-SHOCK » 23 Jul 2017, 14:56

ThePrincipal:i'd say a good 1/5 of hardcore artists are ghosted, and about a 1/3 of hardstyle artists are ghosted

No one particularly cares anymore
I really don't care too much for the hardstyle acts. But if you say a good 1/5 of core. That's alot. We need a list made!!!
SHELL-SHOCK
State Newcomer

Postby Bibifoc » 23 Jul 2017, 16:51

The entire Hardcore scene is ghost-produced by Angerfist. Hardcore is Angerfist, but Angerfist is not human : merely an abstract entity dwelling in the center of the earth.
It feeds itself with the earth core, which is HARD. Then pulsating very rapidly at 180 BPM, it sends highly complex cerebral signals to the surface, influencing producers and so their music.
There is no escape from its force, no region is spared.

This is the truth SHELL-SHOCK ... Give up the fight and admit its power.
My Ambient/Noise/Speedcore projects : https://soundcloud.com/bibifoc-delabanquise
Bibifoc (23)
State Senior Citizen